fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
Am I correct to think that I should boost my factors as much as possible BEFORE picking out a new class at level-up?
Is there any way to change a character's appearance besides hair dye?
And can NPCs be turned into futas/futas turned into female?
Also; Should I only pick out options my prostitues are good/best at, or are more options selected better?
How do I discover NPC sex traits? Dating, I guess?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
1. Am I correct to think that I should boost my factors as much as possible BEFORE picking out a new class at level-up?
2. Is there any way to change a character's appearance besides hair dye?
3. And can NPCs be turned into futas/futas turned into female?
4. Also; Should I only pick out options my prostitues are good/best at, or are more options selected better?
5. How do I discover NPC sex traits? Dating, I guess?
1. It all depends on how you want to fight, I do a fighter/bowmen builds for my 6 fighter. 3 fighter and 3 bowmen.
With that being said since you need to gather resources I get the fighter class then the 3 resources skills then more fighter options then it the same for bowmen but for bowmen skills.
2. Not at this time, don't know if we will get the same option we had in the first game or not.
3. I don't do futa so I don't know.
4. I don't do prostitutes.
5. Through sex either at the end of dating or straight to the sex option.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
for 1 I'm talking about factors, like physics factor/wits factor/etc. My understanding is that factors & growth affect stat gain; but when is stat growth applied? When I pick a new class? If that's the case, is it better to put off getting new classes until I buff up my various factors?
& for 5 I've done sex training with Daisy numerous times and two of her sex traits are still "Unknown".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for 1 I'm talking about factors, like physics factor/wits factor/etc. My understanding is that factors & growth affect stat gain; but when is stat growth applied? When I pick a new class? If that's the case, is it better to put off getting new classes until I buff up my various factors?
& for 5 I've done sex training with Daisy numerous times and two of her sex traits are still "Unknown".
That is something you may want to go ask of there discord site where the developer is.

erkper

May 16, 2018
For unknown sex traits you discover those during a date. Each date you can ask once for them to tell you what they do/don't like. But they'll refuse to answer if you don't have them maxed out from praise/flirt/kiss/whatever before you ask.

My date routine goes like this: Take them to the garden (random chance to raise their like/lust bar each turn) then Praise, flirt until the bar is 2/3 or 3/4 full, Kiss, take them to the bedroom, Propose if you haven't had sex with them before, then Intimate Talk to unlock an unknown trait if she has one. Then train physic/wit/charm depending on what they or you need to build.

Last edited:

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
update mentioned a unique bow from a shrine for Aire.
what shrine is it, is it the random ones you find in dungeons or something else?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
update mentioned a unique bow from a shrine for Aire.
what shrine is it, is it the random ones you find in dungeons or something else?
I think it is the female wooden one and you have to have Aire in your party and use her and use the choice of sacrifice self or her or what every it says to get the bow.

Reactions: Sprayman225

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
I think it is the female wooden one and you have to have Aire in your party and use her and use the choice of sacrifice self or her or what every it says to get the bow.
You were right.
I sacrificed Aire to the wooden statue shrine and got the unique bow and it kept Aire alive.
It's a good bow for early game, but late-game it's pretty damn weak.

Reactions: a1fox3

erkper

May 16, 2018
You were right.
I sacrificed Aire to the wooden statue shrine and got the unique bow and it kept Aire alive.
It's a good bow for early game, but late-game it's pretty damn weak.
How weak? You don't get Aire until after the Civil War arc is complete, but by that time I'm crafting advanced weapons with attack over 40. Should I even bother?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How weak? You don't get Aire until after the Civil War arc is complete, but by that time I'm crafting advanced weapons with attack over 40. Should I even bother?
Its just one of the collectibles in my eyes.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to increase stats & affinities beside upgrading one character by sacrificing other character in "upgrade" tab in slave market?
Please help if you know as this is very tedious and I don't really understand mechanics of it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to increase stats & affinities beside upgrading one character by sacrificing other character in "upgrade" tab in slave market?
Please help if you know as this is very tedious and I don't really understand mechanics of it.
The raw stats can be increased up to their max through dating, and then certain classes give small bonuses on top.

Named NPCs sometimes have quests that'll upgrade the stat factors or add/remove loyalty and sexual bonuses, but they're pretty limited.

Best way to increase the factors is to sac an NPC. And yes, it can be tedious if you're starting at low values. I like to start by having my MC and my starter both having at least one or two maxes out, that way I can breed some with better stats and start combining.

And because I'm a dirty cheater, I also like increasing the NPC caps and speeding up preg/training time by a ton. Then there's less waiting for that tedious part.

Reactions: Daba

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
For characters besides your MC the factor doesn't really matter that much. Here's what the factor, rather than the raw stat, does, at least according to the wiki:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
For characters besides your MC the factor doesn't really matter that much. Here's what the factor, rather than the raw stat, does, at least according to the wiki:
At 6 each factor also has a passive bonus, that sadly has yet to be added to the Wiki.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The big kicker is that it allows for faster increases in stat gain through dating. The date limit makes it really annoying to stat boost multiple low factor slaves, at least for me.

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
If the slave/peon you are sacrificing has a stat higher than the slave/peon you are upgrading it will upgrade that stat by one tier. Easier to understand when you turn the numbers on. Original has Timid 3 and UpgradeFodder has Timid 4 the result will be Original with Timid at 4. Original has Timid 3 and UpgradeFodder has Timid 5 the result will also be Original with Timid at 4.

AFAIK that is currently the only way to upgrade outside cheats which set everything to max.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes