Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any more story after quest "Greens in the woods". That is the one where you meet again forest spirit (White stag) again and get goblin girl Hara at the end.
Wondering cause few weeks passed since and no main quest activated. So I can know if I finished available content or do I continue playing.
Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any more story after quest "Greens in the woods". That is the one where you meet again forest spirit (White stag) again and get goblin girl Hara at the end.
Wondering cause few weeks passed since and no main quest activated. So I can know if I finished available content or do I continue playing.
Thanks in advance.
I think you are the end of all content other than just playing and upgrading.

Reactions: Daba

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can you find races such as harpy, seraph, demon, dryad, centaur, lamia & arachna or you only get chance with exotic trader?

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Can you find races such as harpy, seraph, demon, dryad, centaur, lamia & arachna or you only get chance with exotic trader?
You can upgrade the exoticness of available slaves at the guilds and I've seen them stock at least some those races

Reactions: Daba

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
Think I broke it at the Princess quest. Didn't join me, ended up unable to do anything but choose the option for her to be killed.
She became the village toy, but now quest is unfinished and I can repeat it from the stage where she is in jail.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
What are the requirements for a slave to accept a marriage proposal? I've filled up the nice bar & given them every training (except for swear loyalty & soul bind). she has 9500 loyalty and is still refusing.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
Can anyone give an overview of Cali's good vs bad route? (what choices trigger what and the end result)

There doesn't seem to be anything in the wiki on it...

Jan 18, 2023
What is the difference between "Version 79" and "Version 0.6.10a" if there is one?
It looks like they were both release at around the same time, but I want whatever is the most recent version that will run on Windows, even if that means missing out on the patron password.

Kleinmann

Jan 26, 2022
Version 79 seems to be the latest out on itch.io for Windows 64 bit. The patron password is I think the same as it was in Strive for Power?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
What is the difference between "Version 79" and "Version 0.6.10a" if there is one?
It looks like they were both release at around the same time, but I want whatever is the most recent version that will run on Windows, even if that means missing out on the patron password.
I don't think there is one. I had just downloaded version 79 the other day and when you start the game the version number on the front screen is 0.6.10a

Reactions: Invisible_Alice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Version 79 seems to be the latest out on itch.io for Windows 64 bit. The patron password is I think the same as it was in Strive for Power?
I don't think there is one. I had just downloaded version 79 the other day and when you start the game the version number on the front screen is 0.6.10a
Game version and upload version is numbered differently.
Upload version 79 is game version 0.6.10a.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
which save editor did you use and where are my saves located?
Save location:
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves
Save files .sav can be opened with any text editor, such as notepad++ and then you can edit pretty much anything, although it's usually not easy to find.
If there is some save editor app, please share.
Hope this helps.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
which save editor did you use and where are my saves located?
As stated above save location is: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves

You can open the location from inside the game also.
Why do you want to edit the save when there is in game cheats with the password on the OP for it.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes