tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Save location:
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Strive for Power 2\saves
Save files .sav can be opened with any text editor, such as notepad++ and then you can edit pretty much anything, although it's usually not easy to find.
If there is some save editor app, please share.
Hope this helps.
I recommend just using saveeditonline.com, it handles these save files just fine.

The structure of the save is a bit wonky at first, but not too bad if you have a basic understanding of what you're looking at. I'd recommend not touching anything quest related unless you know what you're doing, however.

And for anyone interested, the more useful cheats involve tweaking some of the other game files.

.\src\core\variables.gd
- Lots of fun stuff. Change the max population and population increase per upgrade. Change how long preg/training lasts. Age or virginity ratios. Starting stat points for player and starter slaves. Also the base HP/Mana, min/max factors, and a bunch of other stuff.

.\assets\data\pregen_characters_data.gd
- Base stats for all named characters

worlddata.gd
- Modify all the shop inventories

races.gd
- Modify all the base stats for races, just in case you want one to be super OP or something

names.gd
- Hopefully you can figure this one out without me explaining

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to edit the resources so you can have more people collecting and mining the resources, namely food, meat, vegetables and fish

in the main files and not the save files

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
guys is this game worth to play at current state or wait for complete version??

also when will complete version release?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
guys is this game worth to play at current state or wait for complete version??

also when will complete version release?
There's a good amount of content in the current version, so IMO it's worth playing.

As to when it will be completed, your guess is as good as mine. Progress has been slow but steady, but it's still in an alpha state.

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
There's a good amount of content in the current version, so IMO it's worth playing.

As to when it will be completed, your guess is as good as mine. Progress has been slow but steady, but it's still in an alpha state.
is there still game breaking bugs? and can u execute slaves now?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
is there a way to edit the resources so you can have more people collecting and mining the resources, namely food, meat, vegetables and fish

in the main files and not the save files
Oh, a way to cheat that I haven't already found...

I know you can cheat the upgrade costs in upgradedata.gd, but that's not where the upgrade effects are saved. They're likely somewhere, if I can find them... I know I've seen this before...

This one took me about 15 minutes to find again because it's in the dumbest fucking file.

The job information is in the races.gd file...

game folder\assets\data\races.gd

You want to look in the tasklist section near the top.
Find the job you want to modify. Most of the farming jobs are farming_whatever. Silk farming would be farming_cloth_silk
And then modify either the base_workers or the workers_per_upgrade fields.
Make sure you don't accidentally delete the comma after the number.

Other notable changes you can make; you can change the progress_per_item time to speed up or slow down collection, or you can change the workstat to change what stat the job benefits from.

If you get really creative, you can change what items the upgrade lets you farm.

Reactions: OsoSober

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs, just some minor annoying ones; but as I said it's still in an alpha state so there's always a possibility of something major breaking any time Maverik changes something.

I honestly don't know, I've never tried executing slaves in either this or S4P. Hopefully someone else can answer that.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
your right it is in a silly place , no wonder why i could not find it

thanks

Oh, a way to cheat that I haven't already found...

I know you can cheat the upgrade costs in upgradedata.gd, but that's not where the upgrade effects are saved. They're likely somewhere, if I can find them... I know I've seen this before...

This one took me about 15 minutes to find again because it's in the dumbest fucking file.

The job information is in the races.gd file...

game folder\assets\data\races.gd

You want to look in the tasklist section near the top.
Find the job you want to modify. Most of the farming jobs are farming_whatever. Silk farming would be farming_cloth_silk
And then modify either the base_workers or the workers_per_upgrade fields.
Make sure you don't accidentally delete the comma after the number.

Other notable changes you can make; you can change the progress_per_item time to speed up or slow down collection, or you can change the workstat to change what stat the job benefits from.

If you get really creative, you can change what items the upgrade lets you farm.

kronusxv

Mar 5, 2022
Suposedly you can There is A skill Named Public Execution for Head Girl class and a Soul Eater skill for antother class i dont remember the name those 2 suposedly kill the Slaves but idk if they work since i never Used them

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
also, definitely do not do what did
set max population to 300 000
and increase jobs to all food areas to 11000, lags or crashes the game when assigning slaves to those work zones

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Suposedly you can There is A skill Named Public Execution for Head Girl class and a Soul Eater skill for antother class i dont remember the name those 2 suposedly kill the Slaves but idk if they work since i never Used them
there is, or was, havent played inna year so i dunno if they changed it but last time is just crashed the game everytime i tried it

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
also, definitely do not do what did
set max population to 300 000
and increase jobs to all food areas to 11000, lags or crashes the game when assigning slaves to those work zones
Yeah, I'd set that limit near 100, not 300000 lol

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is there any named Futa characters that you encounter? or any dommy characters you can encounter?

erkper

May 16, 2018
champion return quests Items appear again and again。

I uploaded the save file.

and This rebel hideout cannot be removed either
No one from the Dev team monitors this site. You'll need to go to their itch or discord to get some response from Maverick.

MrHusky2007

Dec 3, 2017
Hi all,
Can the pregnancy chance variable be changed?
I wish my peons to have a smaller pregnancy chance, but not completely zero (as with contraceptives).

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hi all,
Can the pregnancy chance variable be changed?
I wish my peons to have a smaller pregnancy chance, but not completely zero (as with contraceptives).
I don't think there is. You can change basically every aspects of the preg controls except for the main character's preg chance. Seems to be a hardcoded chance.

Brothel preg chance can be modified in the variables.gd file

Reactions: MrHusky2007

id89123

Jun 24, 2018
Strive Conquest 0.7.0 Official Release

Added paperdoll visaul to characters (many parts are still wip)
Added Sacred Bowl item received by completing arc 2
Added new booster and farm systems to service production
Added multiple missing translation lines to main.gd
Added Russian translation and fixed missing translation entries
Added loading screen with bits of lore and tips Fixed some minor bugs and quest issues

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Is it me, or is this latest version running a little hot?

I'd been playing about 10 minutes and the fan on my laptop starts going crazy. I quite the game and all returns to normal.

I don't recall this happening in earlier versions.

Reactions: id89123
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes