Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was talking about her main quest. Then you send her to train in the servant guild.
Yeah but you can choose between 3 kinds of Trainings in that time.
1 to make her a simple Servent, one to give her extended training and include sex services and one that turns her into sex pet slave.
I am pretty sure that it takes more time for the later 2 Options

Aggro

May 30, 2017
Think I found a bug. I can't fully staff the upgrade work. I turned in one of my slaves for a quest while she was selected for upgrade and is now permanently taking up a slot for residence or something. Say's there are 4 workers for upgrade when I only have 3. Only workaround I can find atm is to import the save or cheat...

Ark Finite

Mar 19, 2020
Hey is anyone getting error while running the win32 bit version,mine wouldn't start and show errors in the godtot engine

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Man the magic classes mog the fighter pretty badly in comparison to Strive for Power ey, not that I'm complaining, breezing through things are much easier now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man the magic classes mog the fighter pretty badly in comparison to Strive for Power ey, not that I'm complaining, breezing through things are much easier now
depends... mages have the advantage of haveing a wide area of Elemental spells includeing AoE, but if they fight against enemies with resistance a group of mages can be devasted quiet easily.
Warriors on the otherhand require more time to single handedly defeat enemies, but they also have Elemental attacks and take much more punishment.
Actually sometimes I consider Warriors to powerfull as they can attack with every Element if you pick enough fighter Classes

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
depends... mages have the advantage of haveing a wide area of Elemental spells includeing AoE, but if they fight against enemies with resistance a group of mages can be devasted quiet easily.
Warriors on the otherhand require more time to single handedly defeat enemies, but they also have Elemental attacks and take much more punishment.
Actually sometimes I consider Warriors to powerfull as they can attack with every Element if you pick enough fighter Classes
With Fireball, Earthquake, Decay, Blizzard, Lightning orb and that Necromancer skill that causes target to lose -40 resist for elemental damage, there are very little that could stand in the way of 2-3 archmage, let alone 5. That combine with heal, mass heal from an elf caster, there are lots of utility

But to be fair, my usual team does have one single Paladin to taunt. The Paladin has some speed class so that she always go first and taunt every enemy. After the wave of attack end, the casters usually only take one round to kill everything. Afterward, a healer bring the Paladin's health up. But normally it isn't needed because the Paladin use mythril advance heavy armor with ether slot in to give them 30 evasion as well as having class in thief and assassin upping their evasion to almost 50.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
3 Fighters and 3 Archers is all I need and most battles are over the first round.
Fighters get that swipe attack that hits all in 1 roll and archers gets that rain of arrows that also hits all in 1 roll and the battle is over.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am posting this now because it seems some of the problems have been fixed when it first went live.

maverik — 08/12/2021
0.5.3 Released
Changelog:
Added "Bath" Upgrade: characters resting at mansion will slowly regain obedience
Added more information to food consumption tooltip
Added an option to switch Daisy's sprite if purchased her alternative clothes
Added new subquest for Amelia with a scene
Added Relatives table to character info
Base work task production is reduced by 15% (makes unskilled workers slightly worse)
Stat bonus effect for task production is increased by 40% (make skilled workers a lot better)
Stat bonus effect for food production slightly nerfed
Slightly reduced prostitution gold income
Lowered number of classes random characters receive on average on higher levels
Slightly increased Advanced Armor material costs
Tailor task is now affected by Hunting Knife as crafting tool
Reduced some early upgrade prices
Mansion slave tooltip now shows max stat including bonus
All food by characters is now consumed at 12 pm
Stable speed boost per level increased from 20% to 30%
Fixed food being consumed by characters twice as fast
Fixed Aire generating with incorrect age which led to omitted description
Fixed Kurdan generating with random skin
Fixed smith/tailor/alchemy start at 2 workers instead of 1
Fixed some missing descriptions
Fixed autosave not storing the progress of following hour

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am posting this now because it seems some of the problems have been fixed when it first went live.

maverik — 08/12/2021
0.5.3 Released
Changelog:
Added "Bath" Upgrade: characters resting at mansion will slowly regain obedience
Added more information to food consumption tooltip
Added an option to switch Daisy's sprite if purchased her alternative clothes
Added new subquest for Amelia with a scene
Added Relatives table to character info
Base work task production is reduced by 15% (makes unskilled workers slightly worse)
Stat bonus effect for task production is increased by 40% (make skilled workers a lot better)
Stat bonus effect for food production slightly nerfed
Slightly reduced prostitution gold income
Lowered number of classes random characters receive on average on higher levels
Slightly increased Advanced Armor material costs
Tailor task is now affected by Hunting Knife as crafting tool
Reduced some early upgrade prices
Mansion slave tooltip now shows max stat including bonus
All food by characters is now consumed at 12 pm
Stable speed boost per level increased from 20% to 30%
Fixed food being consumed by characters twice as fast
Fixed Aire generating with incorrect age which led to omitted description
Fixed Kurdan generating with random skin
Fixed smith/tailor/alchemy start at 2 workers instead of 1
Fixed some missing descriptions
Fixed autosave not storing the progress of following hour
Nice this is the update i have been hoping for! Relative table. Can't wait to play with that. I am guessing we can now set certain characters as relatives or is the relatives only set through breeding?

Aug 28, 2017
Quick question (because I don't see it anywhere been established): Is it possible to use the character pics from the previous game Strive For Power in this one as well.

note that I loved the previous one and definitely want to see that functionality here as well.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Quick question (because I don't see it anywhere been established): Is it possible to use the character pics from the previous game Strive For Power in this one as well.

note that I loved the previous one and definitely want to see that functionality here as well.
Yes you can use the old pics with this sequel. :)

Aug 23, 2018
How to install the imagepack? Ive basically copied the old ones and pasted them into the strive 2 folder and they arent showing up, am i retarded or something?

Ok i got them i just thought they were assigned automatically instead of having to choose one myself lol. Is the random portrait mod still a thing? Where can i download it?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes