tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Lots of bug fixes now ready for download.

0.5.2b

Fixed instance of a bug in duncan-fred questline
Fixed main questline not triggering at milford siege
Fixed item tooltip getting out of the screen
Fixed gold from combat not adding to player's money
Fixed removing characters from mansion keeping them at task counters
0.5.2a
Fixed resource gathering at remote locations occasionally not allowing to gather anything
Fixed sexual traits not being toggleable after being unlocked

Fixed class unlocking incorrectly in some cases
Resource gathering at Mansion now has limited slots but more options
Added new upgrades for unlocking new resource gathering from Mansion
Crafting and upgrading jobs now also have limited slots which increase with upgrade level
Bone resource collecting now benefit from hunting knife
Added hotkey support to combat
Added contraceptive option which prevents impregnation
Redone some parts of character info
Redone task assignement menu
Fixed halfkin tanuki having no growth factor in its data
Fixed some scenes not displaying correctly
Fixed Kurdan having incorrect hair length
Fixed some issues caused by importing

is zephyra not suppose to be able to leave millford after u finish the quest there? She cannot return even when "return all to mansion" is selected multiple times.

erkper

May 16, 2018
is zephyra not suppose to be able to leave millford after u finish the quest there? She cannot return even when "return all to mansion" is selected multiple times.
Pretty sure I had that issue a couple of versions ago. IIRC, save, exit the game, restart game, load save fixed the problem.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Pretty sure I had that issue a couple of versions ago. IIRC, save, exit the game, restart game, load save fixed the problem.
Nice, that did the trick. Thank you

edit: nvm im dumb lol. she is still stuck there :(

Managed to fix the problem. Went into the save file and found the parent ref id pointing to her and altered her location from L0 to aliron ^.^

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Nice, that did the trick. Thank you

edit: nvm im dumb lol. she is still stuck there :(

Managed to fix the problem. Went into the save file and found the parent ref id pointing to her and altered her location from L0 to aliron ^.^
Glad you got it sorted. Not sure exactly what I did if restarting the game didn't fix it, but I know I didn't have to go into the code.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Glad you got it sorted. Not sure exactly what I did if restarting the game didn't fix it, but I know I didn't have to go into the code.
Funny thing is, it happened again. Well sorta kinda... At the elven capital i couldnt find an option to return. No button. But..... maybe i'm just horribly blind (which is possible lol).
So a quick adjustment and my troop is back at home ^.^ Luckily it's really easy to do once you know what you're looking for.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How doew the pregnancy tag work?
You have sex with the NPC's and they get pregnant if male MC to female NPC. (I only play this way.)
You must have room in your mansion to keep the baby grown up to teen.

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
I haven't played in sometime. My go to strategy for making money before was simply fishing but now the work slot for fish is reduced, so how do I get started in this new version. Last version I played was before the civil war I believe

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't played in sometime. My go to strategy for making money before was simply fishing but now the work slot for fish is reduced, so how do I get started in this new version. Last version I played was before the civil war I believe
My starting Strategy is to use a charm based master and than complete Quests and exploring Dungeons until the 3rd payment is duo... before the bank comes to collect I have enough Guild reputation to start the election Quests which concludes in freezing payment... from than on you can just focus on gaining more slaves, Upgrade your Mansion and also Gather Mythril

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
My starting Strategy is to use a charm based master and than complete Quests and exploring Dungeons until the 3rd payment is duo... before the bank comes to collect I have enough Guild reputation to start the election Quests which concludes in freezing payment... from than on you can just focus on gaining more slaves, Upgrade your Mansion and also Gather Mythril
Finally have to go to the dungeon eh. Man, I always fishing for 100.000 gold for payment was too good to be true. I will have to go slowly then. I don't really like dungeon that much compared to Power but it will do

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Finally have to go to the dungeon eh. Man, I always fishing for 100.000 gold for payment was too good to be true. I will have to go slowly then. I don't really like dungeon that much compared to Power but it will do
Dungeons are a much faster way to gain exp and unlock new classes for Chars though, the higher the requirements the more effective they tend to be.
Unless you have a girl with Succubus class and the Curious Sex trait

erkper

May 16, 2018
You can get Daisy on day 2, and her quest line has been reworked so she is no longer blocked from sex at the beginning. She is an excellent prostitute for early money making (and gets even better if you follow the lewd options as her quest line develops.)

I also found it not that difficult to complete the requirements for the election quest (stopping the loan payments) even before the 2nd payment was due.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Just realized there's a bonus for having 4 guild support for elections.
Do you know the best answers for Daisy quest and questions?
Bug report: resurrection bring back the dead with 0 health and at the end of fight the former dead is still considered wounded. Also you can't use it outside of a fight.
Please add a second shortcuts bar for social and fight skills

Altruant

Feb 20, 2021
Man my game completely corrupt right after the Chasing rebel and finding the princess quest

What I did was after receiving the quest from Duncan, I saved my game and then load it back up. For some reason the Rebel Hideout was already unlocked, so I went there and clean up. However, something didn't trigger, so I went back to the Fighter Guild and talk to Duncan.

Except it glitches out and the same dialogue keep repeating. This battle is not supposed to occur here but it occurs in the Worker Guild for some reason after I talked to the Guild master. And then the dialogue keeps repeating and the battle loop over and over and over.

I'm sure I haven't even reached most of the content. Hopefully all the bugs are removed next version. I'm quite annoyed for my game to break just reaching this place.
1628421232145.png

Hencore

Sep 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I've got a bug while sending Daisy to the training she never comes back. She is always on her way to the mansion.

Anybody knows how to return her?
1628426347528.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello everyone, I've got a bug while sending Daisy to the training she never comes back. She is always on her way to the mansion.

Anybody knows how to return her?
View attachment 1342049
I think that depends on the kind of training you chose for her... for me it was roughly 2 weeks...maybe a few days more.
She shouldn't move around in the time but you can order her to travel to other locations even if she is not available, makeing her "return" from a trip she never took shows what you witnessed
Wow, really glad i decided not to download this update. There are so many bugs.
I wouldn't call most of them Bugs actually... there is number of situations comeing afloat because people misunderstood certain aspects of the game or outright tried to cause issues with the Quest progression.
I don't think this release has any more issues than any of the previous ones... and this is still in the alpha stage so bugs should be expected... aswell as missing conisitency checks for Quest progression for example.

Hencore

Sep 14, 2017
I think that depends on the kind of training you chose for her... for me it was roughly 2 weeks...maybe a few days more.
She shouldn't move around in the time but you can order her to travel to other locations even if she is not available, makeing her "return" from a trip she never took shows what you witnessed
I was talking about her main quest. Then you send her to train in the servant guild.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes