blergh123

May 31, 2020
How are the sex scenes in this game?
Theres the "normal" sex you do with your slaves and peons via the "date" mechanism, you get to choose what action who does to who, and then short descriptive text appears, with variations based on how much they like you/that action and if they are your children.
Only images are the character potraits.

The second kind are the scenes with CG on background and text on top that you progress by clicking next, these scenes can be found in the gallery after unlocking

Reactions: JungleNuts

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Thanks,but what I dont have that name in my play.
Im doing it for the quest "Lilith: Taste of Power", and I was wondering where do I travel for it?
Leafshade haven.
A village in forest region.
Also Lilia is available only after hearing about strange fairygirl in town event (below the shop button) i think after chapter 2, the earlier linked post is very old version info.

Last edited:

Telflecut

Aug 3, 2024
So what's with the dungeon encounter loot? I see some neato characters appearing in the rewards section, but i don't actually get them?

blergh123

May 31, 2020
So what's with the dungeon encounter loot? I see some neato characters appearing in the rewards section, but i don't actually get them?
You should be able to persuade (inferior option since you cant use peons to improve your people) or enslave them, from the top right dropdown menu.

Also if you have left loot people behind i think you should be able to go back to the dungeon and enslave them, unless you got rid of the dungeon.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Telflecut

Aug 3, 2024
You should be able to persuade (inferior option since you cant use peons to improve your people) or enslave them, from the top right dropdown menu.

Also if you have left loot people behind i think you should be able to go back to the dungeon and enslave them, unless you got rid of the dungeon.
Very weird, i expected to be able to interact with them right from the loot window, but this isn't bad either as you can save before dipping into the captured targets pool.
Thanks.

Reactions: blergh123

RayBar

May 12, 2020
There is a fix on the itch.io site just go and download the free version of the game and it should be fixed.
Need some help here bro,which ver. do i need to download to fix tutorial window bug?
The current ver. of my game is 0.9.1.a which I downloaded here,the versions on itch.io are 119 and 97(experimental). Which one is the best/most recent ver. of the game?
Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need some help here bro,which ver. do i need to download to fix tutorial window bug?
The current ver. of my game is 0.9.1.a which I downloaded here,the versions on itch.io are 119 and 97(experimental). Which one is the best/most recent ver. of the game?
Thanks.
The one for your OS, not the experimental version that is for testers that know what there doing.

Reactions: RayBar

Telflecut

Aug 3, 2024
Is Cali still in the game? Trying that strat where you enter a completely empty bandit fort, but it just ain't working, either that or the odds are EXTREMELY low.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Is Cali still in the game? Trying that strat where you enter a completely empty bandit fort, but it just ain't working, either that or the odds are EXTREMELY low.
i think there was a version with bug that makes it absurdly unlikely for the event to happen, use the itchio version.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Yep, got her in my game. Try bandit forts, may need more than one because RNG. You will get a new location where you can find her.

Telflecut

Aug 3, 2024
i think there was a version with bug that makes it absurdly unlikely for the event to happen, use the itchio version.
Okay, so after changing version and visiting a bunch of uncleared bandit forts, i quickly found a green question mark which heralded the start of the quest.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way in game currently to get the sex change potions?
Believe me, no point in using the potion since its buggy as shit. Randomized face and body changes, persisting randomized character portraits even when savescumming (you have to go to the slave market, hit the visual change tab inside the upgrade screen for altering appearances, the exit the menu to revert picture changes), MtF characters not having pussies but somehow still able to have vaginal sex/vaginal exp, neither gender having a chance to instead get turned into a hermaphrodite, etc.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes