Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
I recently found out about this game a few days ago and I was wondering if this game is a actual sequel to the first one where you can import your save to this to continue where you left off at or a remake to where it would be better to play this instead of the first one? I played the prequel before years ago but I never got far and I recently started replaying it again. That's why I was wondering if this game is one of the two.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I recently found out about this game a few days ago and I was wondering if this game is a actual sequel to the first one where you can import your save to this to continue where you left off at or a remake to where it would be better to play this instead of the first one? I played the prequel before years ago but I never got far and I recently started replaying it again. That's why I was wondering if this game is one of the two.
No there both different games.
They do have some cross references but they are not the same.
Both play is different than the other.

You would do well not to even considered them as sequel or prequel.

Xero013

Apr 12, 2020
No there both different games.
They do have some cross references but they are not the same.
Both play is different than the other.

You would do well not to even considered them as sequel or prequel.
So for example, Cali from the first game and Cali in this one might have completely different background and personalities? Would it be recommended to beat the first one first before I play this one or it doesn't matter because of how different they are?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So for example, Cali from the prequel and Cali in this one might have completely different background and personalities? Would it be recommended to beat the first one first before I play this one or it doesn't matter because of how different they are?
It does not matter because there both different games.
Cali does not act the same from one to the other.

I would recommended you play both but do not think there one and the same because there not.
2 different play style and game mechanics.
The only thing that is close is the sex action and even that is different in its own way.

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Not in the base game, no. There are two solutions for this.

The easy way, which requires starting a new game, is using , which includes some other stuff you may want. This allows you to choose relations when creating a new servant, such as the freebie you get from a guild. Your choices are "no relation," "parent," "sibling," "child."
When I try to download Conquest Tweaks from the link there it tells me it's got a virus attached. Is there another place to get Tweaks?

NVM. The link was cleaned. It's OK now.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks,but what I dont have that name in my play.
Im doing it for the quest "Lilith: Taste of Power", and I was wondering where do I travel for it?
What? Hometown is the same place you recruited her at IIRC; aka should be one of the starting towns in the forest

May 29, 2024
If you rape Cali in the cave, what is the correct answer to stop her running away?
If you say the thing about "needing another reminder," she will run away in the middle of the night, so either of the other two answers will keep her. There is another point later where she can rebel and make a break for it, so remember: you can't push her too hard, or she will push back. Or, to just tell you directly: When you're feeding her from the bowl, don't call her a bitch or she will throw the bowl at your head and escape.

do the dialogues like "persuasion challenge" in the dungeons not work in the latest version?
i get a empty window on choosing the option.
It's a class thing, not a stat thing. You need to bring someone with a class capable of a "persuasion challenge."

• Red Heart
Reactions: kitty17

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
If you say the thing about "needing another reminder," she will run away in the middle of the night, so either of the other two answers will keep her. There is another point later where she can rebel and make a break for it, so remember: you can't push her too hard, or she will push back. Or, to just tell you directly: When you're feeding her from the bowl, don't call her a bitch or she will throw the bowl at your head and escape.
Thank you.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes