blergh123

May 31, 2020
is there a trick to farming leather?

because i can only send my MC to it and then no progress is happening. anyone else ever have that happen?
Bug from early 9.1 versions. get a fixed version.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Could anyone tell me how playable this is atm?
If you choose of play, I give an advice: before of speak with Aire(after her defeat in battle) or with the princess, complete the mission about Daisy and her disappearance(Why events in second act can be obstructed and with them, part of storyline. Not for errors of game but for choices that you could do before of a certain mission)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So downloaded the game, and the Tutorial windows have no text in them? Any idea what to do with this?
There is a fix on the itch.io site just go and download the free version of the game and it should be fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a console command to get specific items and not just materials?
You need to scroll down once on the cheat page there is more below.
Still there is a very few items you can not cheat.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
You need to scroll down once on the cheat page there is more below.
Still there is a very few items you can not cheat.
Thanks for the reply but I already knew about that part of the cheat page, hence why I worded my question to specify a different way to get items. On that note I skipped the past few updates but, man, what is this junk about Mastery points? You're telling me he is trying to force people to play the story just to get these Mastery points? Shouldn't something like that be tied to, you know, THE DAMN NORMAL PLAY LOOP? He's already forcing the MC to only marry one certain character just to get her as part of the household, not marrying anyone else beforehand, forcing us to micromanage the shit out of a walkthrough to make sure not even 1 iota of choices was wrong or she dies and now this? Really?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply but I already knew about that part of the cheat page, hence why I worded my question to specify a different way to get items. On that note I skipped the past few updates but, man, what is this junk about Mastery points? You're telling me he is trying to force people to play the story just to get these Mastery points? Shouldn't something like that be tied to, you know, THE DAMN NORMAL PLAY LOOP? He's already forcing the MC to only marry one certain character just to get her as part of the household, not marrying anyone else beforehand, forcing us to micromanage the shit out of a walkthrough to make sure not even 1 iota of choices was wrong or she dies and now this? Really?
Dev does not come here and if you want to let the dev know then join the discord and chat with them.

May 29, 2024
If you're talking about Anastasia the princess, you don't have to marry her to get her. It is possible to talk her into becoming your slave willingly. Or you can just shove a mindbreaker potion in her mouth and turn her into an empty husk, but I don't know if you're willing to count that.

She also does not die, but she does become unobtainable, which may be another distinction without difference.

My bigger concern with the mastery points is that some of them seem way better than others. "You can start with the ability to put everyone to work without having to spend points on unlocking the ability to make them work or fight" seems way better than "you can get anybody pregnant," especially since the ability to ignore that can be unlocked via Loyalty, and is only really relevant if you're playing as something exotic and want to make a lot of kids.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Hmm tried the new version,

The good the new overhaul with sex traits slave traits, the master traits overhaul. and character customisation and traits.
makes the random slaves personalities and other issue come out more alive.
Tons of content added and faster degradation of obedience.
A lot more features what felt tact on is now much more rewarding like sexual encounters, dominations
Change of Peon ( I really hate that word) to subordinate.

Bad
Sandbox removed... I like starting with 3 slaves. but fine not a big issue.
A lot more grind sadly.
Still missing what we had in Strive for Power our own customisable trough dialogue unique starting slave.
Still missing put in NUDE portrait for random characters and excisting story characters (if you want to change their portraits) (aside from editing the save game or modding) this is just a minor gripe for story characters.
But for random character it could have been done easier.
Sadly that multiple hair selection color selection hair type selection etc... UI change I don't even know why Maverick did that much work.
When it just simply isn't rewarding enough, it is too detailed unless Maverick wants have so many random hair style portraits.
that is a lot of work done for very little benefit.

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Why I want a Nude version is cause of photoshopping new images.

dressed.png partial nude.png nude.png

edit hmm choose the thumbnail version cause full version it just cover the whole page :*( sowwy

Last edited:

kingklovet

Apr 9, 2020
Hello everyone!

I just want to ask why when playing the latest version of the game it stops and freezes the computer? I play on a Dell windowX64 computer and have also restarted the computer and the game many times, is there any way to fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone!

I just want to ask why when playing the latest version of the game it stops and freezes the computer? I play on a Dell windowX64 computer and have also restarted the computer and the game many times, is there any way to fix it?
This is a very heavy cpu/gpu game and if your computer is not up to the specs then yes it can and will lock you up.
There is also windows protection that do not allow write/rewrite on files and this maybe the cause.

kingklovet

Apr 9, 2020
This is a very heavy cpu/gpu game and if your computer is not up to the specs then yes it can and will lock you up.
There is also windows protection that do not allow write/rewrite on files and this maybe the cause.
hmm, maybe it's because of the computer's protection that the application doesn't work, I'll check again. my computer can play league of legends, there's no way this game can surpass that game.
thanks for replying

caju

Oct 5, 2017
hmm, maybe it's because of the computer's protection that the application doesn't work, I'll check again. my computer can play league of legends, there's no way this game can surpass that game.
thanks for replying
It takes 5% of my processors but 98+% of my memory
When I start it, it sits on the loading screen for like 8 minutes, then finally plays.
It runs normal at every point except loading.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
after starting to use the imagepack my game also takes almost a minute to start.(SSD and few years old game PC)

Then theres the annoyance of slowdowns programmed in, such as when buying classes from guild shops or using factor upgrade and few other things.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
after starting to use the imagepack my game also takes almost a minute to start.(SSD and few years old game PC)

Then theres the annoyance of slowdowns programmed in, such as when buying classes from guild shops or using factor upgrade and few other things.
If you put the complete image pack in then yes it will slow you down because it has to load every image in the folders.

Normally you only need 30 images for each set for a total of 90 if you have the pregnancy bodies images.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes