May 29, 2024
You have way too many farm slots, maybe some of your mods mess the thing up.
As an update: yes, it was a mod breaking my farm. The mod for "service approximation" in the big Tweaks pack that tells you about how much money you can expect from various service job breaks things. Take that one out and everything works.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
I want ask a old piece: White Carvas, how obtain the dialogue with Myr that permit the dungeon where you encount the Zephyra's sister? I did a time but I don't remember how.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I want ask a old piece: White Carvas, how obtain the dialogue with Myr that permit the dungeon where you encount the Zephyra's sister? I did a time but I don't remember how.
It was part of the Mayors quest line.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
[CITAZIONE="a1fox3, post: 14439286, membro: 154349"]
Faceva parte della serie di missioni del sindaco.
[/CITAZIONE] Which?

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
[/CITAZIONE]
IO Saved Zephyra more times and only one time I obtained the dialogue(or maybe years ago another but I' m not sure) and I don't remember how obtain it, there are a sequence of aswers inside the illusion for obtain it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
[/CITAZIONE]
IO Saved Zephyra more times and only one time I obtained the dialogue(or maybe years ago another but I' m not sure) and I don't remember how obtain it, there are a sequence of aswers inside the illusion for obtain it?
I really don't remember now and it could be that its not part of the Mayor's quest line.
I have not played this game for over a year now and may have forgotten or it was change since then.

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
[CITAZIONE="a1fox3, post: 14440474, membro: 154349"]
Adesso non lo ricordo più, potrebbe essere che non faccia parte della serie di missioni del sindaco.
Non gioco a questo gioco da più di un anno e potrei avere dimenticato o forse è cambiato qualcosa nel frattempo.
[/CITAZIONE]
Di nuovo obtanaid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
[CITAZIONE="a1fox3, post: 14440474, membro: 154349"]
Adesso non lo ricordo più, potrebbe essere che non faccia parte della serie di missioni del sindaco.
Non gioco a questo gioco da più di un anno e potrei avere dimenticato o forse è cambiato qualcosa nel frattempo.
[/CITAZIONE]
Di nuovo obtanaid
Please translate to English.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
In other terms: I discovered how obtain the dialogue and from now I will remember it(Probably).
Could you tell it to us?
I havent seen that event ever.

This might be the way.

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
how do you craft Legendaries? How are the rates?
i have had a 170 phys blacksmith+worker+foreman + whatever classed girl crafting about 300 advanced fullplates and got 1 legendary. now to craft 3000 more to get better idea of the chance.
[Craftsmans suit, workers gloves, adamantine/dragonbone forge hammer all forge upgrades]

Really should have bought a dwarf with the crafting trait to do this.

PS. Its easier to get legendaries from dungeon loot, but you still need good luck for it the be item you want and made of atleast somewhat good materials.

Out of 102:
0 poor
76 normal
21 good
7 epic
0 legendary

Last edited:

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
Could you tell it to us?
I havent seen that event ever.
[/CITAZIONE]
You remember the mission White Canvas(active itself after the end of the mission " Zephyra half-nun" after the end of act 2)? That where Zephyra go in a solitary trip for a new brush?. The phases are starting by the beginning of White Cavans: 1) After the dialogue with Zephyra skip to the day after and go to search her 2) Go to the building 3) There go to the kitchen and search food and see to window 4) Return to the boy and ask: "Who are you?" and "Where I'm?"so obtain "Where is she"? that you must choose 5) close the chat with the boy and choose the option Lie down and rest 6) Return by the boy and repeat the 2 question and appear the option that you must click:what are you even doing here, too? 7) Look under the bed 8)Return to the kitchen and see the window and speak with the figure, when it ask you of quit to seek the artifacts, you can choose if accept or refuse. If you accept to the end Zephyra will leave you so you must refuse 8) Take the knife 9) Return to the boy and stab him and speak to the elf but don't kill him 10) When you return in the real world you have a dialogue with Ducan 11) End chat go to Ginny and tell her of the situation 12) Ginny give you the option of create a replica, accept it(You need of 1000 of money and enough wis) 13) Wait three/four days and give to Ketch the fake artifact and speak with Zephyra. 14) Go to the Myr and ask about an artifact and she give you the dungeon "Ancient ruin", complete it and speak with the new character for obtain the brush. 15) Speak with Zephira and end.

Last edited:

LT960

Jun 16, 2023
[CITAZIONE="blergh123, post: 14442419, membro: 2412347"]
Potresti raccontarcelo?
Non ho mai visto quell'evento.

Potrebbe essere questa la soluzione.
[/CITAZIONE]
Yeah I read it but was vague but correct.

Krasto

Nov 15, 2018
is there a trick to farming leather?

because i can only send my MC to it and then no progress is happening. anyone else ever have that happen?

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes