BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
Why in the hell do you want to kill them, if you don't like them then sell the ones you don't like.

But anyway for question like this go to the discord site and ask, the dev never comes here.
Probably because they used the word sacrifice which by definition means to kill in offering.

Why doesn't the dev use their own website? I get not coming here of all places, but directing people to a social media platform instead of their website forum on itch is so weird.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Probably because they used the word sacrifice which by definition means to kill in offering.

Why doesn't the dev use their own website? I get not coming here of all places, but directing people to a social media platform instead of their website forum on itch is so weird.
The dev is very active on the discord site and only goes to itch when there is a new update.
Dev is on discord every day all day long so is the best place to get answers from.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
Anyone happen to know where I can find information on the Amelia questline? Doesn't seem to matter what I do she gets removed from the game I keep hoping to enslave her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone happen to know where I can find information on the Amelia questline? Doesn't seem to matter what I do she gets removed from the game I keep hoping to enslave her.
The post above yours has all the answers you will ever need.

3.30 star(s) 51 Votes