vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It's nice that no matter where you go, you can always find a funny little problem of a stone age:
JUST SHOVE IT ON A SYSTEM DISK IM MA DEVELOPER NO WORRIES

Is there a way to place images in a different place and make it visible for a game?? I don't quite see any good reason to resize disc "C". It's very problematic at this point for me.

Aug 22, 2017
Latest release seems to be broken when it comes to raising children. I have the Nursery and when a child is born I have the button option to Raise it. But if I click on the button I get a window asking me to name the child and select it's age range but I can't leave that window. No matter what I do it just stays open. I have to click give the child away to continue playing.

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
It's nice that no matter where you go, you can always find a funny little problem of a stone age:
JUST SHOVE IT ON A SYSTEM DISK IM MA DEVELOPER NO WORRIES

Is there a way to place images in a different place and make it visible for a game?? I don't quite see any good reason to resize disc "C". It's very problematic at this point for me.
Hrm. I always set up symbolic links as soon as I install games like this. Would that work for you?

Latest release seems to be broken when it comes to raising children. I have the Nursery and when a child is born I have the button option to Raise it. But if I click on the button I get a window asking me to name the child and select it's age range but I can't leave that window. No matter what I do it just stays open. I have to click give the child away to continue playing.
This was the main conversation on the previous page, and was answered fantastically by Ankmairdor.
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-24b-maverik.1136/post-1909889

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Game showing this on load
SCRIPT ERROR: load_game: Error calling built-in function 'dict2inst': Invalid instance dictionary (invalid subclasses)
At: res://files/globals.gd:1257
and cant reload my previous save without loosing all residents.

Does anyone know a fix?

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Random slaves will always have one of the default portraits. Adding an image pack just allows you to pick one of the new portraits via the customize button to replace the one that was assigned. Without the image pack you wouldn't have any pretty images to pick from.
That's not true as of at least a couple updates ago. Now if you have the race name as part of the file name of the custom portraits you add, an appropriate portrait will be chosen at random. You can, of course, still change the portrait once you own the slave. Here is a screenshot from the latest build demonstrating what I'm talking about:

nensense

Oct 7, 2018
How do you return to town after leaving?

I can leave town but I just can't seem to find out how to return to town so I always die.

In addition do I just dump the portrait and body images under files/images?

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You have to keep going until the option appears. Each trip in the outskirts has 5 or 6 (I forget exactly how many) random encounters that you must decide whether to engage in or not. At the start of the game you may not get the option to ignore an encounter, which is why various posters in this thread have recommended that you make sure to have a full party of 4 characters (MC + 3 slaves) before you leave the town. You also need to buy and use bandages after battles if you're weak and worried about surviving long enough to get back to town. Do not leave town without having at least a dagger in each character's hand. Being outside becomes MUCH more survivable once your characters are wearing armor. Never sell looted items unless you already have better ones on all 4 party characters. The usefulness of the gear is vastly more important than the gold it's worth.

Reactions: nensense

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I dont have any images for the random slaves the portrait is empty black square.
If the pictures are shown when manually selecting, check the game's Options > Settings to make sure "Use random portraits" is enabled. Edit: Otherwise your files are probably either zipped or in the wrong location.
Game showing this on load
SCRIPT ERROR: load_game: Error calling built-in function 'dict2inst': Invalid instance dictionary (invalid subclasses)
At: res://files/globals.gd:1257
and cant reload my previous save without loosing all residents.

Does anyone know a fix?
Check my recent post about pregnancies, It's basically the same problem, your Sebastian slave request is not compatible with the version you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shpendik

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hrm. I always set up symbolic links as soon as I install games like this. Would that work for you?
Oh my, now I feel embarrassed that I didn't know about this. Well, I knew that there is a way to do this, but not proper name for google.
Thanks a lot.

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
Hi guys i found that my save had been missing all the residence in the mansion except myself. What happen? How could i solve it or to avoid it?

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
after playing for 4 hours, i ragequit: birthing doenst work, mark spell doesnt work, adding nipples dont give extra farm income, slaves dont load in with savegames and can anyone tell me what the goal is in the game? :rolleyes:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Hi guys i found that my save had been missing all the residence in the mansion except myself. What happen? How could i solve it or to avoid it?
after playing for 4 hours, i ragequit: birthing doenst work, mark spell doesnt work, adding nipples dont give extra farm income, slaves dont load in with savegames and can anyone tell me what the goal is in the game? :rolleyes:
You both downloaded a bugged version of the game from an unofficial source, get the updated official version(it's free from the source)and check for my recent post on how to fix secondary problems.

Here's to the hope that we don't get another 10 pages of people posting these same problems over and over because they didn't bother reading.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Bestiality already added?
It's far from good and mostly just present in name, but with a kennel you can add dogs and horses to sex scenes. Furries are present and in much better state, though not meaningfully different from normal humans.

Count Rugen

Jun 14, 2017
Is there any actual gay (M&M) content in this game?
Definitely yes.

I'm now playing 5.24B. When I tried to pick up a saved game from 5.23, all of my slaves had vanished. I thought it might be a conversion problem, so started a new game. But now, after playing for a couple of days, I'm having the same trouble. I'm working on a windows 10 platform. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have suggestions?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I'm now playing 5.24B. When I tried to pick up a saved game from 5.23, all of my slaves had vanished. I thought it might be a conversion problem, so started a new game. But now, after playing for a couple of days, I'm having the same trouble. I'm working on a windows 10 platform. Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone have suggestions?
You both downloaded a bugged version of the game from an unofficial source, get the updated official version(it's free from the source)and check for my recent post on how to fix secondary problems.

Here's to the hope that we don't get another 10 pages of people posting these same problems over and over because they didn't bother reading.
Way to quickly crush my hopes.

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
Have you properly subdued the slave? Your attempt may be successful (or not) depending on many factors. Among them: her and your strength, her loyalty and obedience.
One can just use the subdue action once, after that it only allow me to use rope but it does not work. I spent all the action points but nothing.

It could be that my character has not the required strength.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes