Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
*hust* .. thx, i have not used that password before. (now i feel much more like the Noob that i am)

The .24c version is not available for me, if i click download on itch it wants me to pay what ever i want to pay for.
For now i am not sure if i want to pay Money for a game that the Dev can throw away anytime.
But i am sure i pay for the Game as it reaches full release state. I would even pay as far as 30 Euro for it as i already think it is a nice game so far and can only get better.

Thx again for the tip with that Constants mod it worked pretty fine :) never thought of that it might be data corruption from the older version. I note me that down for future versions :)
That's odd, when I click download there is an option near the top that says "No thanks, just take me to the downloads". I don't know that I'd pay as much as 30 Euro. It looks nice so far as first released games go, but the code is quite the mess. Maybe after Strive 2 he will work more on Strive.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
is there a way to search without going through the 131 pages ^_-
And just for the record the first post says
Cheat code: fkfynroh Thanks to @xoxo1001
As well as, if you scroll to the top of the page there is search functionality on the top right.

Also, in one of my posts I uploaded a mod that unlocks access to the passworded cheat menu without need of ever knowing/entering the code.

(not mocking... just pointing out ways in the future that you can accomplish your goal without needing to post a question and waiting for someone else to find your answer and post it)
The .24c version is not available for me, if i click download on itch it wants me to pay what ever i want to pay for.
For now i am not sure if i want to pay Money for a game that the Dev can throw away anytime.
But i am sure i pay for the Game as it reaches full release state. I would even pay as far as 30 Euro for it as i already think it is a nice game so far and can only get better.

Thx again for the tip with that Constants mod it worked pretty fine :) never thought of that it might be data corruption from the older version. I note me that down for future versions :)
As was mentioned, the download pops up a display suggesting that you donate, but that pop-up also has the choice to decline payment and continue to the downloads anyway.

As for the "...pay for the Game as it reaches full release state." Um... this is the game's full state. The dev is occasionally still releasing bug fixes and such. And I won't say that there is zero chance that he will incorporate something new, but the game is pretty much considered completed. The developer has stated before that he does not really plan to add new content.

NotTrash

Mar 18, 2018
Can anyone explain what to do if my slaves aren't worth mansion points when I sell them because of "the census"? I would like to ditch some slaves but want the points but all of my slaves are apparently not worth any points.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Can anyone explain what to do if my slaves aren't worth mansion points when I sell them because of "the census"? I would like to ditch some slaves but want the points but all of my slaves are apparently not worth any points.
You don't get any mansion points if you sell slaves that you have bought from the guild.
Use them to fulfill the custom requests, instead. You are rewarded with mansion points too and you can use whatever slave you want.
Eta: if you click the name of a slave, then "Learn. Points", you can convert attribute points into mansion upgrade points.

Reactions: NotTrash

Sennin1919

Jul 16, 2018
Hey guys, got a stupid question. I tried searching but didn't find anything. I even searched "touch" and only got like 4 or 5 results. Anyways do you guys know what the desire trigger "blank wants to touch" means? I cant for the life of me figure out which choice that is during the fun times hehe.

crypticjaguar

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys, got a stupid question. I tried searching but didn't find anything. I even searched "touch" and only got like 4 or 5 results. Anyways do you guys know what the desire trigger "blank wants to touch" means? I cant for the life of me figure out which choice that is during the fun times hehe.
It means the slave wants to touch you ( like caress )

Reactions: Sennin1919

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
When you have/birth a baby and it ask's you to either raise or give away, the only one that works is "Give Away". Raising baby broken

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The mod Aeris farm causes the game heavely bugging. Any solution ?
Do you mean Aric's expansion? Either you wait for the updated version (the author is working on it) or you download v0.5.22 of Strive for Power from itch.io: more recent releases are not compatible.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Isn't humping how you ended up needing a nursery in the first place? :p

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes