MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I see there's been improvements after I complained 700 times. I'm glad the dev listened to my complaining

Spoilers, it probably wasn't because of me. I don't know why the dev changed it the way he did, but now I can actually play the game since I'm not given such piss resources to start with. The presentation looks like it got better, and it adopted a more Toho K/Lilith's Throne sex system instead of that...really bland system it used to have. Mana is so much easier to get and you even start with it this time.

I know people did managed to play the game the old way, but I just quit playing when I could not just find a flow that worked for me. Everything was basically against me from game start.

Notagoodaccount

Feb 14, 2018
I've encountered a bug where I am hard locked at 8 maximum energy. The only way I can increase my energy is to go camping during an adventure, but when I sleep at night it resets to 8.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I've encountered a bug where I am hard locked at 8 maximum energy. The only way I can increase my energy is to go camping during an adventure, but when I sleep at night it resets to 8.
Save?
I wonder if your character has the hidden trait "Frail".

kenshiro

Aug 11, 2017
How do you ingest potions that I made from alchemy? "It says my mc unwilling to use it cause it doesn't benefit him, meantime all my slaves can use potions" Is it a bug? Cause I can't finish side-quest unless he use that damn potion

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
"It says my mc unwilling to use it cause it doesn't benefit him, meantime all my slaves can use potions" Is it a bug?
If it says so, it is most likely true: for instance the MC can't drink an Aphrodisiac or an Elixir of Regression. What side-quest is it? If you're trying to defeat Yris, just buy/craft the Deterrent potion: as long as you have it in the mansion inventory, an additional option will be displayed when interacting with her. The MC doesn't have to drink it before meeting the half-cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenshiro
Jan 14, 2018
I think this happens because mountaincave.races, in files\scripts\explorationregions.gd, is empty.
If so, the bug could be fixed by replacing line #154 with a non-empty list of races and chances of spawning (for instance the one from Gorn outskirts):
Code:
races = [{value = 'Centaur', weight = 1},{value = 'Goblin', weight = 4},{value = 'Orc', weight = 12}],
Seems like you're right. I did your change, edited a save to get bad Gorn rep, and have now met a Gorn patrol in the caves. Didn't happen before.

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
You gave your main character the animalistic tattoos in 0.5.24b. You either need to update your game to get the buxfixs, or open effects.gd and change animalistic effects from "=" to "+=".

Reactions: Notagoodaccount

Mechonyo

Apr 1, 2018
This Game looks interessting. How much content is in this Game?
Enough to play it or should i wait a few months?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
This Game looks interessting. How much content is in this Game?
Enough to play it or should i wait a few months?
It's got a decent amount of open play content, and it's a bit light on story and sex scenes. The dev has moved on to other games, so except for mods there will probably not be any more content. Though I'm hoping he will implement a few more bugfixes.

If you decide to try it, please download the game from itch.io as the version here does not have critical bug fixes.

bargian

May 7, 2017
Game is nice, i remember playing it few months ago, there was lots of fun.

Where/how to input portreits/body images that are downloadable in 1st post? (found explanation..... why its not in the 1st post?)

Last edited:

Tony_80

Dec 25, 2018
Has anyone come across this before I have 27 slave and the only way of seeing them all is ether changing there order or using the spreadsheet, I did have the scrollbar come up once but disappeared when I left the mansion.
Strive.png

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Has anyone come across this before I have 27 slave and the only way of seeing them all is ether changing there order or using the spreadsheet, I did have the scrollbar come up once but disappeared when I left the mansion.
View attachment 307218
Not sure if I've ever seen a scrollbar there(also 27 slaves), I just use the mouse wheel when hovering over the list. The Slave Spreadsheet has one. Though it looks rather bland, it has most of the same functions. You have to click the name to select the slave and the "(+)" isn't shown.

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Is there any plans on bringing more extreme content to the game? (i.e. more torture, scat, executions, or various other fetishes)

yeah i know

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Is there any plans on bringing more extreme content to the game? (i.e. more torture, scat, executions, or various other fetishes)
Not from the dev afaik, but nothing prevents any player from adding more stuff. Watch the section or open a thread yourself and post your suggestions.

Speaking of which, the length of some functions is an issue: modding would be much easier if the dev broke the longest ones into shorter units. If two modders want to edit two different lines of _on_end_pressed() (the function launched at the end of the day, which is more than 600 lines long!), their changes would be most likely conflicting.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes