a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay fellow players of this great game, I would like to upload my newest starting save for you to enjoy.

Max Payne, Dragonkin with 10 stats with traits of "Quick","Sturdy","Robust" and "Responsive" that work and have a great potential of given them to your offspring's. Strive 2020-03-12 16-30-57-83.jpg
Yes you start out with 500,000 and more so you will not have to work your ass off just to get started and can enjoy the story.

Lisa Payne, sister who is also Dragonkin with 10 stats and also with traits of "Quick","Sturdy","Robust" and "Responsive" given you +2 on all stats and can also have the potential of given them to her offspring's. Strive 2020-03-12 16-31-11-80.jpg

I am using the "Improved Random Portraits v1.0" mod .
With "Body and Portrait packs v2.9(UPDATED 28.05)"
Neither are needed to play with my save though.

I hope you all will enjoy this. ;)

If you have never played before I would recommend you play a vanilla game first then try my save.

ADD: 3/14/2020
If you downloaded this before sorry but I miss the Strong Trait and now have fixed it so please re-download for the fix version of my save.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey i just was wondering if there is anyway to stop lactating?
Put the girl in the farm for a week then remove her and see what happens.

That's a good question and if the above does not work I will ask on there discord about it.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
hey i just was wondering if there is anyway to stop lactating?
Maybe with a mod?
In the original game I have only found lines that make a person start lactating (e.g. person.lactation = true), but not the contrary. I could have missed something though.

Jasonthewise

Jun 24, 2019
Put the girl in the farm for a week then remove her and see what happens.

That's a good question and if the above does not work I will ask on there discord about it.
That didnt work, I have also tried using minorus concoctions on the breasts and using a deterrent potion. If it helps im also running the Arics Expansion mod

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
That didnt work, I have also tried using minorus concoctions on the breasts and using a deterrent potion. If it helps im also running the Arics Expansion mod
I don't know about that expansion, but you can:
- save your game
- open the save file with Notepad++
- find the name of your slave (it's something like "name":"Emily",)
- find backward "lactation":true,
- change true into false
- save and reload
Before editing your save, remove the lactating slave from the farm it she's there, in order to prevent any bug.

If it doesn't exist yet, I guess a counter-lactation potion would be cool.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the art packs are they getting updates? or not?
All the time but now that the new game is out it will slow down.
For the most up to date packs go here:

Erbosch

Jun 28, 2018
Can you add custom images to the game?
Should be able to .. wjile I havnt played this game i am play the update/sequel but i,m using this art pack and modifying them for my own use and adding new ones just check the file format size of pic /png and this i found the most important the game file path<<

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Yes you can, you should be able to get all the info you need here:
Also there very active on discord if you have any questions.
Alright Im totally lost, what mods are good? Also where I can find the steps to add custom art?

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes