RJP

Aug 12, 2017
I'm playing and I'm finding this beginning very slow ... The first quests seem to be quite complicated, every day the money reduces on food, and the way to get more is strange. Capture to sell, and spending 40% of the profit on rope in the process. Hp recovery does not help much either.

Oct 11, 2018
What do you mean by "often"?
Lust affects negatively the fighting skills of your slaves. If it is too high, you will see a white/grey heart under their avatar (when outside).
To add slaves to your group, they must have:
- energy > 10
- stress < 80
- obedience+loyalty >= 90
Slaves do not hit more than once per round, except for Ayneris (when she has her rapier) or if they are equipped with special items, like the Cursed Blade.

Eta: in the fight screen there is a checkbox, if activated your slaves hit automatically (Autoattack mode).
Last times I used it, it was bugged though: some of your slaves may skip the first round (in other words: when the battle begins, your enemies hit twice). I don't know if the bug has been fixed.
... I mean each other... like a "quarrel"

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
... I mean each other... like a "quarrel"
Oh, that kind of fight! As long as your slaves are assigned to the same job ("resting" included), it can happen even every day.

Their relations is tracked by a variable that goes from -1000 to +1000.
The % chance that two slaves meet is: 25 + (the absolute value of their relation/20).
So, the chance goes from 25% to 75%. On average, that is, they meet at least every four days.
How does it end? Depending on their relation, they can get into a quarrel or their relation can improve. For instance, if they hate each other, the chance they fight is 80%, while if they love each other is 15%.

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
sad when you discover the baby system, which takes longer to be able to create one, and because of that lose him.

Noumen

Mar 17, 2018
I see some people struggle with starting weeks. I tried this game for the first time, without guide, and thought it's too easy, especially economy wise despite my combat specialization. Since I disagree with some tips and remarks posted in this thread, here are my 2 cents.

- Don't waste time on exploring before you get good team with chainmails and first offensive spell (about week 2 in my case). You can do it but it's not worth the effort and time spent healing.

- You can forage food and buy it from merchant before assigning someone to cooking.

- Talking with people is by far the most effective tool. No cost, great effect.

- As a waypoint I had about 100g/daily income per week, so 100 after first, 200 second and so on. Early on more money comes from reapatable missions.

-As long as you can manage economy, magic specialization is perfect, you get half cost (!!!) on one of the main resources (mana - so you dont have to grind sex scenes) and your spells will 1 hit most enemies.

Finally: Tooltips and descriptions provide every info you need. If you follow some outdated and biased guides you miss on the fun.

You don't have to do any questionable things that people advise.
-I never used farm/laboratory
-Never captured anyone (save for main quest). Enslaving people early is more trouble than it's worth anyway and later you won't need it.
-Never jailed anyone

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
One of my favorite games got updated, thanks.:love:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
It's great, I've been playing it for a couple of years. I still find new ways of going about stuff, like right now I'm playing as a dom female human that only takes dick to get impregnated. She then uses a strapon on her males and tribes with the females. I've done a male dom, orc dom, wolf dom... figured it was time for a female dom. If being submissive is your thing, it has stuff for that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i removed it but same problem

my system
win10
i6700k and geforce 1070 gaming
Put it outside of any folders on your C: drive (Make a folder for it.) and make sure you give it permission to run as admin.

Windows 10 protects desktop so I am thinking that it is stopping part of the program to run.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes