AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You just need to come back to the forest area and fight some bandits for the answer.
Oh, I always do.
But this part of the quest has me stumped, since there's nothing to find (If I recall correctly, Cali's quest was pretty simple and straightforward to complete, since when you need to find something, there's a specific new button-option)
It's easy to miss completing this quest because if you skip the bandit encounters then you won't get the info that you need. Unlike with most of the quests there is no special button on this one. You'll get the info when you fight the first bandits you come across in the woods.

Cr4le

May 28, 2018
I can finish the story by lvl 15 easy but dragon nests you need to be over lvl 25 to even have a chance and you must have a lot of mana to go with it like over 5000.
I cleared out all zones with a group of lvl 9s and 10s, the main char was probably 12 with no issues whatsoever. Probably used 1000 mana points but at that point of the game you can get a lot of mana through orgys. Characters dont get stronger past lvl 9 unless they have more than 2 natural bonuses which is super rare or you have scyllas or dragonids.

The key is to have magically talented people, I had 2 chars with magic affinity boosted to 11 the other two where more melee oriented but everyone knew acid spid, mindblast and healing. If you want to have an even stronger party, either catch scyllas or buy them or the dragonids through the underground trader, they have 18 and 20 base statpoints compared to 14 for humans. If they come with stat bonuses you could make an even stronger party, but I didnt have any issues even with 8 cultists.

Reactions: AWolfe

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't remember if here or on itch.io, I have read someone complaining that NPCs are shipped with only 2 stat points and start from level 1 (except Maple).
What would you do? How would you assign levels and skillpoints? While I would leave Emily untouched, for instance, I think it's weird that characters like Melissa, Chloe and Ayda have no magic affinity, or that Ayneris can't even use her own rapier.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
How to satisfy a nobe in sandbox mode? I have all mansion improvements, they wear a lacy underwear and a golden ring, they sleep in my bed and they are not satisfied...

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How to satisfy a nobe in sandbox mode? I have all mansion improvements, they wear a lacy underwear and a golden ring, they sleep in my bed and they are not satisfied...
Give them some luxury (better food, personal bath, pocket money, cosmetics).
A personal room is better than your bed (it gives five more points).
Btw, the Spoiled trait doubles your slaves' requirements (the Ascetic trait halves them instead).

If your slaves aren't totally satisfied of what they have, it isn't such a big deal. For each missing luxury point, they lose one obedience point and 0.4 loyalty points. A good fuck and some maid clothes, and they'll be fine.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
As @scrumbles says and to find them there under the customize button.

Don't give all at once If you feel they need more than 1 give the top 2 and if that don't work give them money or the bottom one.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Speaking of luxury: personal bath and cosmetics consume your supplies. There should be a checkbox, in the mansion settings, to refill them when they are few. But the rule is active, iirc, if a slave of yours works at the market (I could be mistaken, I cannot test the game right now). Tanukis are best fitted to do this job.

Luxury points
personal room: 10 + (Mansion Furnishment Level * 5)
your bed: 5 + (Mansion Furnishment Level * 5)
better food: 5
personal bath: 5
pocket money: 10
cosmetics: 5
underwear lacy/boxers: 5
gold ring: 10
ruby/emerald amulet: zero (which is weird, if you ask me)

Luxury requirements
slave: 0
poor: 5
commoner: 15
rich: 25
noble: 40

I leave the math to you!

@Fuzzcat : how is going with the new items?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
My search-fu must be lacking today, but is there any way of selling items in the market by bulk? have way too many of some items, and taking a long time to sell one by one. Tried the normals (holding shift, holding ctrl, right click, center click, etc)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
normally the game should offer a textfield where you can enter the ammount of items you want to sell for that specific type

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
1. How the hell you managed to store so many torches?

2. I don't recall option to sell multiple items.
It was just 99 torches, which is what the max on the buy button gives. I'm endgame, already finished the main quest, the dragon, cult leader, and ??. Plus finished the ayda questline and got all the gurlz from the story. So I am making money hand over fist right now.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes