redle

Apr 12, 2017
Oh, so this game is technically done?

I just unwittingly dropped 10 hours of playtime into it. o_O
Well, if you're playing the sandbox mode, there isn't really such a thing as an end. But if you are playing storyline, there is a clear ending and winning complete with epilogue. One can enjoy the game or not, but it's not like so many others that just got abandoned.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, so this game is technically done?

I just unwittingly dropped 10 hours of playtime into it. o_O
Well, if you're playing the sandbox mode, there isn't really such a thing as an end. But if you are playing storyline, there is a clear ending and winning complete with epilogue. One can enjoy the game or not, but it's not like so many others that just got abandoned.
Yes, technically this game is done.
Even in story mode once you complete the main quest you can continue playing just like sandbox mode.

Since 0.5.23 came out this game was done but for bug fixing.

I have been testing both modes of play and this time have not ran into any problems, 0.5.24c.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I am a bit confused over the bug fix. do we have to make the edits ourselves manually? I actually downloaded the latest update from Patreon and still having issues wtihing my new saves

I reinstalled it freash and now it seems to at least consistantly hold my new saves and shows constant mod. So far so good.
Updating your game will apply most bugfixes and prevent new progresses from having the critical problems. If you still wish to recover a recent progresses with problems, you can get my bugfix it here(applied by replacing files):

this shows up if i have requested a slave from sebastian when i save the game and load that save all my slaves are gone
SCRIPT ERROR: load_game: Error calling built-in function 'dict2inst': Invalid instance dictionary <invalid subclasses>
At: res://files/globals.gd:1257
i don't know if this was my fault
Your only fault was downloading an outdated version of the game. Get the updated version of the game 0.5.24c, if you have further problems see above for bugfix.

Reactions: lindivor

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is my special save that only works in version 0.5.24c.
(If used in any other version don't come crying about it not working.)
This will give you a big advantage at the start of story mode.
HeHe :giggle: ;):love::cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did he ever fix the bug where siding with Hades would freeze the game entirely and make it unplayable?
I never sided with Hades so never saw that bug.
I guess I will just have to save just before going there and see what happens.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Yeah, if you take his side in the dialog (story mode) everything seems normal until you go to the final battle. When you click on it it moves you to the palace (you see the background art) and then... nothing. No text pops up, no buttons to push, zilch. Game is now frozen.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Yeah, if you take his side in the dialog (story mode) everything seems normal until you go to the final battle. When you click on it it moves you to the palace (you see the background art) and then... nothing. No text pops up, no buttons to push, zilch. Game is now frozen.
To be precise the game did not freeze, rather there was a stray closedialogue() in the code of that quest line which closed the dialogue with buttons on it before the player was finished with it. I know that a program which does not react to input feels similar to a freeze, but they are different problems. From the perspective of the program, everything was working fine. It was a trivial fix thanks to Chilldud14 pointing it out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mecha_froggy

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So far, the events leading to the bad route are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A minimum of three events are required to access the bad route. Imho the dev could add a couple more conditions:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So all the art packs are just for heads and bodies.
No extra sex scenes anywhere? Just what the dev puts in?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are there EVEN any sex pics?
This is just jack o nine tails but with less pictures...isn't it?
There is very few with the main NPC's that have stories in the game and it depends on how you do there stories.

No other sex scenes.

Only 1 of the main NPC's has a repeating sex scene and she is the last one you can get because you only get her during the start of the last battle with Hades or after the main story ends.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Currently it's really hard to make a slave "Slutty".
At the end of the day, the game checks first the loyalty of every "Pliable" slave, then their lewdness. The problem is that the second stat cannot be raised without having sex with the slave: but then their loyalty too will go up (on the other side, a slave can be very loyal without being lewd).
Maybe the conditional statements should be swapped, this would increase the chances of having a new slut in the mansion:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So far, the events leading to the bad route are:
A minimum of three events are required to access the bad route. Imho the dev could add a couple more conditions:
The counter of decisions made by the player enables additional text, but does not effect the available choices. There does not appear to be any requirements for the bad route except reaching the end and clicking the join button.

If someone writes the text for new conditions, I don't mind trying to include them, even if just in a mod.

Rape only lowers reputation if the enemy is not considered a bandit or monster.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes