Hellspawn56

Aug 19, 2018
You can increase the max strength and agility in the lab. As for your magic affinity, build the parlor and get some energy (?) tattoos.
Yeah but only by 2 points and can only be used once, I just found that out 5 min ago, still have 8 points left and no where to spend them :(

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What's the point? Except for the dragon nests (the post-Hade quest), you should be invincible even if you are alone.
For the last quest you need a good team, though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What's the point? Except for the dragon nests (the post-Hade quest), you should be invincible even if you are alone.
For the last quest you need a good team, though.
Good team that is very high level with each team member having heal spell.
The best armor and weapons you can get.

Hellspawn56

Aug 19, 2018
I wish someone would make a really good mod for this game that would extend the life of the game, cause even in sandbox mode this game can be pretty limited, but modding for this game can be pretty difficult

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I wish someone would make a really good mod for this game that would extend the life of the game, cause even in sandbox mode this game can be pretty limited, but modding for this game can be pretty difficult
I to wish someone who know's how to mod and add more quest to the great game.
I also wish there were sex scenes and more visual to what happens.

lobisaac

Dec 26, 2018
Does someone know if there is a naked cg of Melissa? Becasue in the images files there are 3 archives named melissa naked.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does someone know if there is a naked cg of Melissa? Becasue in the images files there are 3 archives named melissa naked.
There is no in game naked scene with Melissa, there maybe a plot that was never finish to have her naked but it did not make it into the game.
If there was this button would work. Strive 2019-07-07 17-23-33-34.jpg Like it does for other NPC's Strive 2019-07-07 17-23-24-31.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017
i dont know why but when i make a young potion for melissa she wont take it i dont know what iam doing wrong it just keep saying that i dont hav it for her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i dont know why but when i make a young potion for melissa she wont take it i dont know what iam doing wrong it just keep saying that i dont hav it for her
Must be in your personnel inventory not the house inventory.

Feb 24, 2019
Might have been answered but how do I get the Pliable trait to change to slutty, every time I tried before (this is like a month or 2 ago) it would always go to devoted even though I followed the guide/description for the skill slutty on the wiki

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Might have been answered but how do I get the Pliable trait to change to slutty, every time I tried before (this is like a month or 2 ago) it would always go to devoted even though I followed the guide/description for the skill slutty on the wiki
How to Learn: The pliable trait will evolve into this if lewdness >= 60 and loyalty too low for Devoted.
And loyalty <(less than) 60 at the end of the day.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes