a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are there EVEN any sex pics?
This is just jack o nine tails but with less pictures...isn't it?
This is the last one I will post and yes it has spoilers.
There are more but you will have to see them yourself in game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
There is very few with the main NPC's that have stories in the game and it depends on how you do there stories.

No other sex scenes.

Only 1 of the main NPC's has a repeating sex scene and she is the last one you can get because you only get her during the start of the last battle with Hades or after the main story ends.
With it being modable, why isn't there a way to let people say, fill the interaction scenes with custom content?
Seems odd to only let us mess with portraits and bodies and not add or give images to the many generic interactions. Like at the mansion, or when on the road where you can rape your defeated people. Seems like wasted potential.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With it being modable, why isn't there a way to let people say, fill the interaction scenes with custom content?
Seems odd to only let us mess with portraits and bodies and not add or give images to the many generic interactions. Like at the mansion, or when on the road where you can rape your defeated people. Seems like wasted potential.
I think it is mod-able and can have that its just no one has done it yet.
(I maybe wrong on this.) There is a Discord channel that has a mod section that they answer all questions about mods.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I think it is mod-able and can have that its just no one has done it yet.
(I maybe wrong on this.) There is a Discord channel that has a mod section that they answer all questions about mods.
I looked at the mod blog and all there was, was just portraits and bodies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I looked at the mod blog and all there was, was just portraits and bodies.
Like I said I really don't know and asking on Discord will get you the answer to that question.

Reactions: meh65

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you use the entrancement spell?
  • Entrancement
Makes target more susceptible to suggestions and easier to acquire various kinks.

Use the spell on them then have sex with them in however way you would like them to go.
Just 1 way though.

There is more to it though and someone did a write up on it but I forgot where it is.

Tromend

Apr 12, 2019
It is highly moddable, in fact, I've done a bit of modding on the game myself (I've now dropped the mod 'cause RL SUCKS) and I can say that, YES, you could add extra sex scenes, but the main issue with that is you'd basically have to reverse engineer the (Said by dev) spaghetti code to figure out how he implemented said scenes into his script, then trying to add new ones on your own. Most likely you would need to create custom NPCs that are linked to the story, not auto generated, and then when you finish debugging THE CRAP out of said extra NPC you then could add new scenes to that one, either that or add new scenes for preexisting NPCs which, again, would require you to go down a rabbit hole of coding that most people can't be bothered to do.

So it's less "Why hasn't no one done this?" and more of "Who is WILLING to do all that?" The answer is few and far apart. Also, people (Like myself) are waiting on the dev's new game, which should be an improvement, so they don't bother with modding.

Anonymous Void

Jul 3, 2017
I have to say that this game is one of the best ones ive found here so far. I do have opinions on it...

I find this game a little too easy, you can basically turn a kidnapped person into willing sex slave in just a few days. Surely it would be better to have a system where interaction boosts stats much like it does now but make it a lot slower and time consuming. Perhaps make it so you can pursue sex with a character in several ways:

1. Questline (perhaps just for main characters, perhaps for others too)
2. Love route by spending time, increasing affection through kind actions and giving gifts (slowest)
3. Lust route by depriving of sexual outlet while teasing, drugging and otherwise manipulating lust until unbearable (fast)
4. Rape/force route by simply raping the person repeatedly into submission while also applying punishment and degradation (slow)

I also propose that each route give certain bonunses/benefits/traits suitable to the route while also blocking some things that the other route unlocks. Questline cold be used for special bonuses or perhaps a custom set of bonuses if each route has multiple ones. For instance the love route could let the slave overlook certain hardships (as it is now) while refusing sex with others (outside household or other characters which they do not "love"). Lust route could open up for new uses such as being "lent/rented out" for profit or perhaps by pleasing a merchant for a better deal. The final route of being a mindbroken slave would result in a totally compliant slave which will do anything without complaint, even give her life (the spirit quest thing) if asked but unable to perform jobs that require more finesse and self thinking.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have gone in to the roaming file and deleted the progressdata and saves.
I have tried deleting the whole package and reinstalling.
What am supposed to delete in order to re-play the sandbox version after I already beat it?

I get "main story quest finished" on a new game every time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have gone in to the roaming file and deleted the progressdata and saves.
I have tried deleting the whole package and reinstalling.
What am supposed to delete in order to re-play the sandbox version after I already beat it?

I get "main story quest finished" on a new game every time.
Do you want to play the story mode or sandbox mode.
Story mode under new game. Strive 2019-06-28 11-27-23-59.jpg

For sandbox just choose sandbox on a new game. Strive 2019-06-28 11-29-36-22.jpg

To choose to keep playing a story mode game you finished you must choose Main Game Completed save game in the list but if you deleted all your saves then it is gone now and you need to play again. Strive 2019-06-28 11-30-46-82.jpg

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Do you want to play the story mode or sandbox mode.
Story mode under new game. View attachment 333368

For sandbox just choose sandbox on a new game. View attachment 333369

To choose to keep playing a story mode game you finished you must choose Main Game Completed save game in the list but if you deleted all your saves then it is gone now and you need to play again. View attachment 333370
I would love to play sandbox again.
However, when I select sandbox, and then I check quests, it tells me the main story is finished.
I have deleted all my saves and progressdata in the roaming folder, but it still acts like I have finished the main story line.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I would love to play sandbox again.
However, when I select sandbox, and then I check quests, it tells me the main story is finished.
I have deleted all my saves and progressdata in the roaming folder, but it still acts like I have finished the main story line.
That is sandbox mode, it will always say that.
That is just how sandbox is.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
That is sandbox mode, it will always say that.
That is just how sandbox is.
Once you beat sandbox once, you can never play it again?
Even deleting the whole program and re-installing it didnt allow me to play the main quest line again.
Even deleting the roaming>Strive folder wont allow me to start a new sandbox game.
What else should I delete to play the main quest line again in sandbox?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Once you beat sandbox once, you can never play it again?
Even deleting the whole program and re-installing it didnt allow me to play the main quest line again.
Even deleting the roaming>Strive folder wont allow me to start a new sandbox game.
What else should I delete to play the main quest line again in sandbox?
Story mode is the story that turns into sandbox once you beat.
To start a new story game you just need to choose story right after you choose new game. Strive 2019-06-28 11-27-23-59.jpg

Hellspawn56

Aug 19, 2018
I kinda need some help after leveling the main character to about 6 or 7, I have left over attribute points and it wont let me spend them on anything is this a bug or what?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I kinda need some help after leveling the main character to about 6 or 7, I have left over attribute points and it wont let me spend them on anything is this a bug or what?
No its not a bug, only NPC's can you use the extra's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh wow, so theres no real way to get my strength and other stats higher, cause my stats right now even across the board and my character still feels kinda weak.
Only with magic items, some armor and carry bags have points for stats but its not going to high but for maybe 2 points.

I also think stats are to low for the max they can be and use a save game editor to raise the max up to 10 on each.

Using the editor the max stats are 55 for each one but that is way to high and makes you like a god.

150 points damage each hit and they never can hit you.

10 seems to be about right.

Here is the one I use:

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes