• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 24, 2019
How to Learn: The pliable trait will evolve into this if lewdness >= 60 and loyalty too low for Devoted.
And loyalty <(less than) 60 at the end of the day.

Cool, now apply that to day 1 with your first servant having Pliable :), no way of checking, what actions would you take to get it to change to Slutty, or is there a way I can reset my girl's stats using a potion later on..if I recall when I last played the game the lab didnt allow you to add traits, only remove them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Cool, now apply that to day 1 with your first servant having Pliable :), no way of checking, what actions would you take to get it to change to Slutty, or is there a way I can reset my girl's stats using a potion later on..if I recall when I last played the game the lab didnt allow you to add traits, only remove them
You can see there stats with the spell mind read.
When you capture one with the trait just don't talk to them and force sex on them.
You can increase lewd by forcing sex with them and fulfill there wants but this is rape and I don't do rape.

You can use the lab to remove most but not all traits.
I don't remember if potions can do that but some spells will lower stats.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Might have been answered but how do I get the Pliable trait to change to slutty, every time I tried before (this is like a month or 2 ago) it would always go to devoted even though I followed the guide/description for the skill slutty on the wiki
Sex is the only way to build lewdness, but it can give quite a bit of loyalty as well. I recommend getting consent as it aids in building lewdness but has low impact on loyalty. When slave mood is around 2/3 filled, then you are guaranteed to get consent. Be careful raising mood as intimate talk, hold hands, comb hair, hug, gift, and sweets all raise loyalty. Though mood also gives loyalty, it is quite a low amount.

At the start of sex, focus on lots of concurrent low pleasure actions like tool actions(not the vibrators or incense), humiliating, or punishing. Having them be the giver is quite effective here. Try to minimize fulfilling the slave's desires/wishes and to a lesser extent letting them orgasm, as they give more loyalty than lewdness. If the slave has high obedience then you will know to stop this phase when there are no actions locked by low lewdness. Otherwise a full interaction with a low number of fulfilled desires or orgasms will probably suffice.

Later use any of the following actions to reach the necessary lewdness: ['doublepen','nipplefuck', 'spitroast', 'spitroastass', 'inserttailv', 'inserttaila','doubledildo','doubledildoass','tailjob','footjob','deepthroat']. Keep in mind that the goal is to have a high number of actions but low impact on the slave. If you get above 3 fulfilled desires, stop and work on lowering their loyalty.

But you will likely want to raise lewdness over a few days so that you can keep the loyalty low. Avoid leveling up the slave as this gives a fair amount of loyalty. If the slave has low to moderate obedience, then you can use the meet interaction and spam the praise action to lower their loyalty. If you have had the slave for more than a week out of jail, then failing to meet the slave's luxury demands will slowly lower their loyalty and obedience.

Moderate levels of stress can be used to slowly lower a slave's obedience(Edit: and loyalty). A slow battle vs a weak enemy should do the trick.

Elixir of regression can be used to give your slave Pliable trait, and it doesn't appear to conflict with Devoted. Though the potion gives a lot of loyalty and you will probably want to use the slave guild to remove the Regressed trait.
Edit: Due to the loyalty minimum added by Devoted, you won't be able to gain Slutty, but the other way around should work. It appears there is an oversight here which would set loyalty to be a fixed amount of 160. Though I don't know if that really effects anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: DSUS

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
If your Pliable slave is already too loyal (>=60) at the end of the day and you want to prevent her to become Devoted, cast "Summon Tentacle" on her.
Each time you cast it, her loyalty will go down by 20 points. Her stress will also go up by 30-50 points, so be ready to cast also Sedation and/or Dream on her.
To unlock "Summon Tentacle" you need to complete Zoe's subquest.
Of course she will lose her virginity too, but what is the point of making a virgin "Slutty "?

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
So I missed getting Maple in Story Mode and it doesn't appear possible to get her if you don't talk to her during the second quest. But if you open your save file in notepad search for Maple and change the 0 to a 1 then save, it will advance you to the next step in getting her.

Feb 24, 2019
If your Pliable slave is already too loyal (>=60) at the end of the day and you want to prevent her to become Devoted, cast "Summon Tentacle" on her.
Each time you cast it, her loyalty will go down by 20 points. Her stress will also go up by 30-50 points, so be ready to cast also Sedation and/or Dream on her.
To unlock "Summon Tentacle" you need to complete Zoe's subquest.
Of course she will lose her virginity too, but what is the point of making a virgin "Slutty "?
good to know, as I said before I have a complete playthrough thats from like..last year? or at least prior to most recent update. But it have a shit ton of errors due to the new update. Didnt recall Summon Tentacles having that affect but would easily use it multiple times. Still though.. it makes no sense that "Slutty" cant be obtained by getting a combination of 4 Traits/Sexuals that would suggest a girl is slutty...also on a different note, noticed that the weapon stats (+3 agility, ect) dnt actually reflect on the equipped character's stats, unlike armor/accessory mods that do show

P.S does the "Elixir of Regression" also remove the Grateful Trait? if so thats kind of a kick in the balls.

P.P.S Girls in Brothel King get 2 positive stats and 1 negative stat that affects their performance. It is possible to get a girl with the positive stats "Slutty" & "Virgin"

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The biggest issue is: if your Pliable slave has both Loyalty and Lewdness above 60, at the end of the day she will become Devoted. The code always checks her loyalty first. It would be good if the game let us choose instead: like an event at the end of the day.

If you want the game to check the stats in reverse order, open files\scripts\Mansion.gd and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didnt recall Summon Tentacles having that affect but would easily use it multiple times
Just a note: stress is capped at 120 no matter how many times you cast the spell. Dream and Sedation can only be used once per day on the same slave though (and Sedation only any other day on a Dark Elf, if I'm not mistaken), so do it only when you're done with casting "Summon Tentacle". If the stress is still 99 or above at the end of the day, your slave will have a catastrophic breakdown.

also on a different note, noticed that the weapon stats (+3 agility, ect) dnt actually reflect on the equipped character's stats, unlike armor/accessory mods that do show
You mean "speed" I guess. There are +X agi weapons (the Elven Sword for instance: it's dropped by elven patrols) and they actually boost your stats.

P.S does the "Elixir of Regression" also remove the Grateful Trait?
Don't worry, it doesn't remove any trait but Uncivilized.

P.P.S Girls in Brothel King get 2 positive stats and 1 negative stat that affects their performance. It is possible to get a girl with the positive stats "Slutty" & "Virgin"
Well, Virgin is not an actual trait here. But sure, you can have a virgin slave with the Slutty trait: but if you use the Tentacle spell, I don't know how you can restore her virginity later.

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Role preference = assertiveness.
When the day ends, if a slave is assigned as fucktoy or if she is handcuffed, the assertiveness goes down.
'spanking', 'whipping', 'nipple clap', 'clit clap', 'nose hook', 'mashshow', 'face sitting', 'anal face sitting' and 'grovel' are all sexual actions that raise the assertiveness of the givers, at the expense of the takers.
Every time a slave joins you while you rape your enemies at the end of a battle, her assertiveness goes up by 6-12 points (when it happens, you read $name, overwhelmed by the situation, joins you and pleasures $himself with one of the captives.). A slave will join you if she has agreed to have sex with you, her lust is 50+ and her lewdness is 40+.
At the end of the day, the assertiveness of an elf matches her confidence. So, just for elves, raising their confidence boosts their assertiveness too.

Reactions: Merseault

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What is role preference btw, how do I raise/lower it?
Dom/sub.
How to raise or lower it is to have sex with 2 others at the same time with MC watching them and use one to Dom the other.
Dom will raise and sub will lower.

Feb 24, 2019
The counter of decisions made by the player enables additional text, but does not effect the available choices. There does not appear to be any requirements for the bad route except reaching the end and clicking the join button.

If someone writes the text for new conditions, I don't mind trying to include them, even if just in a mod.

Rape only lowers reputation if the enemy is not considered a bandit or monster.

Soo to be clear atm the ending hasnt changed..you either save the slave Melissa chooses and let the "bad guy" get away or you chase after said guy and your slave dies (but you get Melissa)?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Soo to be clear atm the ending hasnt changed..you either save the slave Melissa chooses and let the "bad guy" get away or you chase after said guy and your slave dies (but you get Melissa)?
A mod has been uploaded on this very thread. It let you choose which slave Melissa takes hostage.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
A mod has been uploaded on this very thread. It let you choose which slave Melissa takes hostage.
It is normally the first of the 3 you chose to fight with you, as long as you start to use her several quest before the last quest.
Otherwise it is the one you have had the most sex with.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
The ending hasn't been changed, unless you count the fact that siding with Hades was bugged before 0.5.24, thus only the good route was feasible. The possible endings are:

Reactions: Merseault

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
I to wish someone who know's how to mod and add more quest to the great game.
I also wish there were sex scenes and more visual to what happens.
Ill finish the K like training system adding profile sensitivities.. in short all eratohok has for training.. maybe this will extend the game life a bit.. unless you want something like i did with HHS+ for visual interactions(not random pictures) i would need to find another bodypart poser/generator program or mod the engine i used then

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes