TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read while Reloading a AA-12][It's a shotgun, for those who don't know.][Explosive Shells Requested]

Thought still a work in progress, I have a few design notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
[Read while Reloading a AA-12][It's a shotgun, for those who don't know.][Explosive Shells Requested]

Thought still a work in progress, I have a few design notes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is done only thing being done now is bug fixing.

Apr 23, 2018
there seems to be a major glitch in this game. I keep trying to train a slave and I keep getting resists attempt with brute force. Even though I am stronger than the slave if I use the force or rope interation which should override it. I keep getting same thing. How are they resisting if I click on rope? makes no sense.

Oct 9, 2018
He is working on 2 new games with 1 of them being Strive for Power 2.
He is taken what he learn in this game for his next 2 and expanding on it.
Indeed. From some screenshots of small WIP parts of Strive 2 and talk on the discord it seems, for the moment, it is going to be similar but have quite different mechanics. Again, WIP

faurkhas

May 21, 2018
Whre can I find brandy for Ayda's quest?
I've defeted great old one, but brandy seems out of reach xD

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
how to buy food?
You can find it at your nearest grocery store, but honestly if you live somewhere where there's a farmer's market available, I'd go there, the quality of the groceries you can buy there is a lot better. Generally it's all GMO (and that doesn't mean it's bad), but there's a difference in taste between brand supermarket bought fruits and vegetables and those straight from private distributors.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes