a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Text for the portrait selector, and those tooltips thingies are straight up gone, or rather the font us fucked up, every letter is replaced by blocks, what do?
Remove the complete folder then start up the game so it will make a new folder then put only the portraits and body pics back in and it whould work.
You can also put your saves back in if you want to.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Love this game but try to add more stuff like gear, events for our slaves includinging our sister, (if we choose to take one as).. limitless

BTW there is so many skins, you could add some of those preexisting, saves us the truble of going on and on and on for them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Love this game but try to add more stuff like gear, events for our slaves includinging our sister, (if we choose to take one as).. limitless

BTW there is so many skins, you could add some of those preexisting, saves us the truble of going on and on and on for them.
This game is done and only bug fixing if needed will be done.
There are mods if you want to try them just join the Discord and ask where and how to get them.

Strive For Power 2 is in the works.

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
This game is done and only bug fixing if needed will be done.
There are mods if you want to try them just join the Discord and ask where and how to get them.

Strive For Power 2 is in the works.
O ok didnt knew that, then u w8 for the devs project. as for discord, facebok etc, for me forget it refuse to use them. Sttill support the dev.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
O ok didnt knew that, then u w8 for the devs project. as for discord, facebok etc, for me forget it refuse to use them. Sttill support the dev.
You can get some mods & art packs here -
Just check first that they are compatible with the game version you are playing, some mods are outdated and have yet to be updated to the latest game version.

Reactions: Akuniz

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
You can get some mods & art packs here -
Just check first that they are compatible with the game version you are playing, some mods are outdated and have yet to be updated to the latest game version.
i know and i do but... its realy well let it go. lol

Dudewhat1214

Dec 28, 2017
Remove the complete folder then start up the game so it will make a new folder then put only the portraits and body pics back in and it whould work.
You can also put your saves back in if you want to.
I think i deleted everything and did a fresh unpack from the zip, i hadnt actually put any images in the portraits/body folder in the appdata folder. Tried it now and every image turns into errr... colours? selecting one doesnt work either. Ty for help btw, but i this is beyond me. Got anything else i could do? i tried using 32 bit version also, same result

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i deleted everything and did a fresh unpack from the zip, i hadnt actually put any images in the portraits/body folder in the appdata folder. Tried it now and every image turns into errr... colours? selecting one doesnt work either. Ty for help btw, but i this is beyond me. Got anything else i could do? i tried using 32 bit version also, same result
Delete the unpacked game and any other ones you have and delete the complete appdata folder then restart your computer.

After restart unpack new set of the game and start it up make a save then exit the game.

I would restart computer again then start up the game and open the face pic folder through the game then copy and past the face pic in but not the complete folder, just the face pics of about 10 or so then close it and re open and see if they show up the next time you open it again.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I use the cheat to give myself infinity bedroom slots, and now we all sleep together like the Waltons'. Every day everyone's stress shoots up, and I use the cheat to get them back down to 0.... why is it doing this????

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I use the cheat to give myself infinity bedroom slots, and now we all sleep together like the Waltons'. Every day everyone's stress shoots up, and I use the cheat to get them back down to 0.... why is it doing this????
Did you fix the bedroom up and you need to check that no one is at war with the others.

Do you have some cleaning the house?

By now everyone should know everyone else so click one of the girls and click on stats Strive 2019-08-18 19-35-35-09.jpg and see if any one hate the other.

loyster112

Nov 1, 2017
Does it work with onboard video card?
It was working on the old update, but it stopped working with the new update.Has the issue been resolved with this update?
Edit:When I try to open game I am getting this error"your video card does not support any of the supported opengl".If you can make html version for this game.I appreciate it my friend.Just like this but better than

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes