VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
so guys i got a question... actually iam playing this game for first time. So should i download all the art packs or can it be played without it and if the art packs are just like an mod, will all the art packs work together, if not which is the mostly used ones with the contents among these.
Thank you.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Actually, I found a much more efficient method utilizing cheat engine. Engage all your girls for sex in an Orgy, then take the girl that is the problem child, and have her give all the other girls multiple orgasms. (Search for the number of turns left as double and it should show up after 3-4 decrements. Freeze that.) Now all your girls love each other. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so guys i got a question... actually iam playing this game for first time. So should i download all the art packs or can it be played without it and if the art packs are just like an mod, will all the art packs work together, if not which is the mostly used ones with the contents among these.
Thank you.
No because they all have almost the same content, the best one to get now is on it combine all of them and even more.

Reactions: VanFuxi and VL0rD

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
More typos/bugs:

scripts\Mansion.gd, line 2127:
Code:
                elif person.stress < 880:
I guess it's 80

scripts\assets.gd, line 119:
Code:
    return getrandomfromarray(['white', 'gray', 'orange_white','black_white','black_gray','black'])
Two colors are missing, orange and brown: the Mutation spell cannot return them.
Both colors are defined in scripts\characters\description.gd

Not an actual bug, more like an inconsistency: through the Mutation spell I can change the height of shortstack NPCs (fairies, goblins, gnomes) and make them even "towering", but I cannot do the other way around, e.g. make humans "tiny" (extremely small, barely half the size of a normal person).
I guess either the description should be slightly changed (a fairy can be towering, but still if compared to a member of the same race, not to a human) or the spell should not be allowed to change the height if:
Code:
person.bodyshape == "shortstack"

When the MC escapes from a battle, he's the only one to lose energy. Imo that skill should affect the whole group.

Last edited:

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
I love this game and all.

BUT FIX ACCURACY. HOLY SHIT.

I CANT TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I'VE DIED FROM BANDITS DOING 1HP DAMAGE FOR 50 TURNS BECAUSE I CAN'T HIT THEM AT ALL.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
CHEATS

For those still having trouble with the difficulty, I suggest heading into files/scripts/mainmenu.gd and editing line 839:

player.stats[i+'_max'] = 4
change to
player.stats[i+'_max'] = 80

This doesn't make into a deity right off the bat. You will still have to bring along your whole team for your first few bandit-bashing runs and save scumming to avoid death is still needed at first. However what you've basically done here is remove the cap limit from you stats, allowing them to go all the way to the moon as you continue leveling up.

Once your agility goes past 10 or so you'll basically be untouchable in combat. Your other stats, well, that's all bonus gravy.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure why, but I find it misleading that there's a cheat code that doesn't work on the OP. the code in question is fkfynroh, which doesn't work. Unless there's a trick to it that I'm oblivious to.

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure why, but I find it misleading that there's a cheat code that doesn't work on the OP. the code in question is fkfynroh, which doesn't work. Unless there's a trick to it that I'm oblivious to.
You are using it to access the Patreon menu right? It's the access code for the donators menu in Options.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I downloaded all the art packs and put them in the images folder, but I'm not sure if I did it right since no images shows except for the default ones.

NeriEU

Shillien Templar
Donor
Sep 9, 2018
I downloaded all the art packs and put them in the images folder, but I'm not sure if I did it right since no images shows except for the default ones.
Do you have them in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Strive\portraits and \bodies ?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
why am i not able to see sex scenes... is this game text based with only character portraits??

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes