ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Very funny....... Welcome to the ignore list.
He's not kidding!
Look up the site LoversLab.com and check out the massive amount of mods to give your Skyrim.
Slaves, Rape, threesomes, beasts, Vampire, Succubus and much more.
The only thing I would say is that it takes about a day to set the game and add-on all the mods needed.
Don't knock it until you try it.
One of the Modders from Loverlab does the game Lifeplay.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
He's not kidding!
Look up the site LoversLab.com and check out the massive amount of mods to give your Skyrim.
The only thing I would say is that it takes about a day to set the game and add-on all the mods needed.
Look up Nexusmods.com literally every mod you just mentioned is up there as well together with basically every mod in existence for Fallout Series, Skyrim, Oblivion, Witchers, Mass Effect Series and many many more. I appreciate the thought but if its Skyrim, Oblivion or the Fallout Series there arent many mods around i didnt already play or have installed.
My Fallout 4 Folder in Mods alone is 300gb big similar to Skyrim and will grow once the Game of Thrones Story mod for Skyrim drops ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: ginger

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
He's not kidding!
People still think this is some elaborate prank. But with proper modding in Skyrim, you really can do just about anything. See that mountain? You can climb it. See that river? You can swim in it. See that wolf? You can fuck it. See that dragon? You can fight it. And also fuck it.
It just works.

Reactions: Megumin. and ginger

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What form does incest have in this game?
You get 1 slave at the start and she can be your sister, then any and all babies that are born in the game between you and all your slaves you can have sex with your children and the offspring can also have sex with and so on.

Reactions: whysoserious222

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does this game have CG or do you need to mod it?
Yes for the main NPC's that you can recruit but not for the ones you buy or enslave during fighting.

There is a mod pack for all the ones who don't have any.
Listed in the first post.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Did you fix the bedroom up and you need to check that no one is at war with the others.

Do you have some cleaning the house?

By now everyone should know everyone else so click one of the girls and click on stats View attachment 375138 and see if any one hate the other.
House is clean, bedroom is at max mods. There are people that dislike each other.... how do I fix that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
House is clean, bedroom is at max mods. There are people that dislike each other.... how do I fix that?
Move them to private rooms alone and have only 2 work the same job for a while alone with no other slaves, if that don't work then try and figure who is the problem slave is and just sell her off.

May 6, 2017
Umm,so can someone give me tutorial about how to apply that art pack
Im new here, so i dont know how this work
can the uploader give a bit more instruction on how to apply the art pack at the first page download instruction section for the newcomer like me
I will be much appreciated with the help :3

Last edited:
Reactions: alqlal12

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I can't initialize the game. It simply gives a multitude of errors. I downloaded Mesa3d but it doesn't solve
Did you unzip the game? You cannot play the game from inside the zipped archive.
The console says that it cannot find most of (if not all) the files inside the ".import" folder. See if you have accidentally deleted it.
Also post the initial part of the log: it should give you a better insight into what makes the game crash.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Umm,so can someone give me tutorial about how to apply that art pack
Im new here, so i dont know how this work
can the uploader give a bit more instruction on how to apply the art pack at the first page download instruction section for the newcomer like me
I will be much appreciated with the help :3
Search my name in this thread because I uploaded pics on how to do it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a complete portraits and body packs for all slaves and mc
OP has 2 complete ones and there is another one but I do not remember where it is at right now.

I think the best one is on this site somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes