a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why am i not able to see sex scenes... is this game text based with only character portraits??
Only the main NPC's that you recruit have sex scenes but they are on 1 time shot but for 1 which is repeatable.

Any slave you capture or buy will not have sex scenes, only text base.

Reactions: VL0rD

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Do you have them in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Strive\portraits and \bodies ?
No I don't, I put the all the files and folders belonging to the game in a main folder on my external drive, as my c drive don't have much room left anymore. I named the main folder strive for power.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No I don't, I put the all the files and folders belonging to the game in a main folder on my external drive, as my c drive don't have much room left anymore. I named the main folder strive for power.
They go into the appdata folder and not the game folder.

darkx388

Jan 7, 2019
Not sure if this has been asked before so apologies in advance.

I'm unfortunately on a mac, how do I add the portraits to the game? I'm able to add individual portraits but it's pretty tedious since I need to manually pick one from the folders. I can't seem to add the folder itself, if that makes any sense. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure if this has been asked before so apologies in advance.

I'm unfortunately on a mac, how do I add the portraits to the game? I'm able to add individual portraits but it's pretty tedious since I need to manually pick one from the folders. I can't seem to add the folder itself, if that makes any sense. Any help and advice would be appreciated.
I think that was answered already, just search this thread for "mac" and it may come up.

You can go in game and open the location that way.
Search my name in this thread and it will come up in one of my post.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
SfP expects the bodies and portraits to be in the path posted by NeriEU. You may trick the game by creating two symlinks right there and pointing to the corresponding folders of your external drive. Read for more details.
Eta: portraits and bodies must still be in separate directories, don't merge them.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Who here loves to edit their save games?
I am wondering what I should be looking for to reduce the amount time the girls take when they go on leave, or maternity break... havent been able to spot that one as yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am wondering what I should be looking for to reduce the amount time the girls take when they go on leave, or maternity break... havent been able to spot that one as yet.
There is a mod that does something about the time, join the discord and ask there and they will give you the link.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do you intend to edit just your saves or the code of the game?
In the first case, you must open the save and search for something like:
Code:
duration":X
where X is the number of days your slave is unavailable.
The "duration" attribute says also when an upcoming event is going to happen.

For instance this tells me:
Code:
"preg":{"baby":"3778","duration":3,"fertility":100,"has_womb":true}
that a slave of mine is going to have a baby in three days.

In the second case, the pregnancy data are stored in files\scripts\variables.gd:
Code:
var pregduration = 31.0
var growuptimechild = 15.0
var growuptimeteen = 20.0
var growuptimeadult = 25.0
The (in)famous three free days a girl needs to increase her level, are set in the function:
Code:
func vacationshort(person):
    var text = person.dictionary(leveluprequests.vacation.speech)
    person.levelupreqs = {code = 'vacation', value = '3', speech = leveluprequests.vacation.speech, descript = person.dictionary(leveluprequests.vacation.descript), button = person.dictionary('Send $name on vacation'), effect = 'vacation', activate = 'fromtalk'}
    return text
inside files\scripts\jobs&specs.gd
A for the lab, each modification has its own number of days, see files\scripts\laboratory.gd (of course the real number is lower. How much, it depends on how skillful is your lab assistant).

Reactions: Red469

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
I really enjoy this game. I love the complexity and possibilities. A true slave trainer sandbox experience.

I would, however, like to know if there's any good mods out there for the game?
It could be awesome with an advanced combat mod. Don't get me wrong, I think the basic combat system is fine, but a mod for advanced combat could make it even better.
It would also be cool with a visual mod for the Interactions. The interaction system is really great, but it could be amazing with a mod to make it even more visual. I'm thinking of something like making "generic" character models that could be customized with haircolor, hairstyle, racial features, breast size, etc.

I would try to make some of these things myself, but I know more or less nothing about programming and animation.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really enjoy this game. I love the complexity and possibilities. A true slave trainer sandbox experience.

I would, however, like to know if there's any good mods out there for the game?
It could be awesome with an advanced combat mod. Don't get me wrong, I think the basic combat system is fine, but a mod for advanced combat could make it even better.
It would also be cool with a visual mod for the Interactions. The interaction system is really great, but it could be amazing with a mod to make it even more visual. I'm thinking of something like making "generic" character models that could be customized with haircolor, hairstyle, racial features, breast size, etc.

I would try to make some of these things myself, but I know more or less nothing about programming and animation.
Join the discord and they can point you to the mods that have been made so far.

Reactions: Svenn85

Red469

May 18, 2018
Do you intend to edit just your saves or the code of the game?
In the first case, you must open the save and search for something like:
Code:
duration":X
where X is the number of days your slave is unavailable.
The "duration" attribute says also when an upcoming event is going to happen.

For instance this tells me:
Code:
"preg":{"baby":"3778","duration":3,"fertility":100,"has_womb":true}
that a slave of mine is going to have a baby in three days.

In the second case, the pregnancy data are stored in files\scripts\variables.gd:
Code:
var pregduration = 31.0
var growuptimechild = 15.0
var growuptimeteen = 20.0
var growuptimeadult = 25.0
The (in)famous three free days a girl needs to increase her level, are set in the function:
Code:
func vacationshort(person):
    var text = person.dictionary(leveluprequests.vacation.speech)
    person.levelupreqs = {code = 'vacation', value = '3', speech = leveluprequests.vacation.speech, descript = person.dictionary(leveluprequests.vacation.descript), button = person.dictionary('Send $name on vacation'), effect = 'vacation', activate = 'fromtalk'}
    return text
inside files\scripts\jobs&specs.gd
A for the lab, each modification has its own number of days, see files\scripts\laboratory.gd (of course the real number is lower. How much, it depends on how skillful is your lab assistant).
Excellent, Thank you.

I heard that you can remove the Fear stat out of the game completely... Would you happen to know How its done?
Please share if you do.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I heard that you can remove the Fear stat out of the game completely... Would you happen to know How its done?
Actually no, I never heard of a mod like that. But it shouldn't be hard.
There are two "fear" attributes afaik: the main stat and the temporary stat (the latter is used when you date a character). You can assign a fixed value to the first one, if you open files\scripts\person\person.gd and mod the fear_get function (this function returns the current value of a slave's fear). For instance this tricks the game into thinking that the fear of any slave is always equal to X:
Code:
func fear_get():
    return X
Why though? I thought fear was pretty harmless.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Yes, the main story is complete. The only updates now are some minor side content and code optimization.
Ok but still why isn't it labeled as version 1.0 if its a completed game? I said this before and i still have no idea why devs in this segment of gamaing are putting version numbers on their stuff that does only confuse their customers.

But in case that this dev has a reason to do so with this game i give it the benefit of the doubt.
It would indicate the game is half done if i take the version number at face value. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok but still why isn't it labeled as version 1.0 if its a completed game? I said this before and i still have no idea why devs in this segment of gamaing are putting version numbers on their stuff that does only confuse their customers.

But in case that this dev has a reason to do so with this game i give it the benefit of the doubt.
It would indicate the game is half done if i take the version number at face value. :D
Not all devs use that as a finish game.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes