a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stupid question but do the Halfkin Races produce Beast Essence or just the Beastkin?
:
Bestial Essence:
  • Buy Price - 50 Gold
  • Sell Price - 10 Gold
  • Acquisition - Frostford, Gorn Alchemist
  • Monster Drop: Wolf, Bear, Dire Wold, Cougar, Giant Spider
  • Sex Reward: Any Beast/half kin
  • Description - Pale fluid substance rich with vigorous energy.

• Haha
Reactions: LoLderon

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I cant seem to train my slave to Geisha even thought she satisfies all conditions.
Beauty consists of 2 stats, base beauty and temporary beauty, but in game it will only tell you the sum of these stats.
You cannot use temporary beauty to satisfy the beauty condition for Geisha. This means that tattoos, kimono, potion, and enchants cannot be used to raise beauty to at least 60. You will need to use the lab, mutate spell, or edit the save file.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
But tattoos cannot be either altered or removed, unless I'm mistaken. Why is their effect considered temporary?
Not sure, could be a bug in implementation or the name of the variable is no longer consistent with the implementation. Many of the variables have names quite different than what they actually do.

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read as an Apologize][V-Bucks NOT Required]
Despite being a texts base game about being a slaver, I found myself playing for several hours and enjoying every minute of it. I would like to talk about the game and my thoughts on it but for now, I have to apologize to my squad members for not attending yesterdays battles.

However I would like it state that it was worth it and I can't wait for the next update. And I don't mean Fortnite. Watch Ladies vs. Butlers, just cause.

DD-X

May 27, 2019
Might have been answered before, but I still gotta ask.
I can't see the "Praise" action anywhere when I click on "Talk" button with my slaves, is that a bug or do I need to complete certain quest or?...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't see the "Praise" action anywhere when I click on "Talk" button with my slaves, is that a bug or do I need to complete certain quest or?...
I never seen a "Praise" button under talk.
1. Tell them how to call you.
2. Release them.
3. Close.

There will be another one when they can gain a lvl but goes away once they do.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I can't see the "Praise" action anywhere when I click on "Talk" button with my slaves, is that a bug or do I need to complete certain quest or?
It isn't there anymore. You can either praise or punish your slaves when you interact with them:
Mansion main screen -> Interaction -> Meet (I guess?).

Reactions: Ankmairdor

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone provide me some info on how to get Cali's unlockable scene? I thought I would just have to finish her quest line positively, but that didn't do the trick. What am I missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone provide me some info on how to get Cali's unlockable scene? I thought I would just have to finish her quest line positively, but that didn't do the trick. What am I missing?
Do not fuck her before you end her quest, she must be a virgin to show the scene.

Reactions: wraith101
4.20 star(s) 48 Votes