a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anybody got a mirror for that "bodies" art pack? The one in OP is kill.

I think all the art packs come from here, so give it a try and see if that works for you.

simon437

May 26, 2020
When in battle click on the ? next to each pic of your group and select the ones you want active.
There not in your spell book is why I posted what I posted.

If that don't work upload your save and I will take a look.
Oh, now i see it. But I dont need to do this before hand. Anyway this is both brilliant and dumb at the same time.

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
Please help me guys, Melissa wants a Taurus girl with big tits and lactation and three pairs of tits but i tried many girls and she doesnt accept. What did i do wrong ?

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Please help me guys, Melissa wants a Taurus girl with big tits and lactation and three pairs of tits but i tried many girls and she doesnt accept. What did i do wrong ?
Max out their number of breasts, make the extra breasts full breasts too, make them lactate, give them growth potions max and then after they acquire the extra breasts too.

Reactions: Weebi

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. Max out tits in the lab.
2. Mature the tits in the lab.
3. Use potions to get giant tits. (Watch out for toxicity or you will make the girl mutate, make sure toxicity is below 10 before given another one.)
4. Usa a potion for nursing """or""" make the girl pregnant and wait 12 to 20 days then go to turn her in.
(I normally make her pregnant and fuck her every day for mana before turning her in.)

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
So I know this game is considered "complete" and the devs have moved on to the sequel, but are they still planning on updating this game ever? From what I've heard (I haven't downloaded and tried it myself) the sequel was a very different game. I've always really enjoyed the slave management games like this, Free Cities, Slave Maker etc and wish there were some more of higher quality.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I know this game is considered "complete" and the devs have moved on to the sequel, but are they still planning on updating this game ever? From what I've heard (I haven't downloaded and tried it myself) the sequel was a very different game. I've always really enjoyed the slave management games like this, Free Cities, Slave Maker etc and wish there were some more of higher quality.
Only for bug fixing and cleaning up the code so it is smother running game play.
We just had a bug fix and have had several over the last year.

The sequel is still in early alpha but still playable, but just remember that its not set into stone on any of the features yet.

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
The ending have 2 options: Side with Hade or Council

I chose Council and Melissa caught my fav slave, offer Hade's life with my slave's

Is there a way to catch Melissa while the slave still alive ? Might have to try the last save but i dont know

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I chose Council and Melissa caught my fav slave, offer Hade's life with my slave's

Is there a way to catch Melissa while the slave still alive ? Might have to try the last save but i dont know
No you can not have your candies and eat it to.
Either lose your slave or lose Melissa.

Now a way around this is get one of your first slaves by capturing a bandit and start fucking her every day with having at least 1 baby with her and she will be chosen as the one Melissa kills or release depending on your choice.
Also you must use this slave for a few battles while your are leveling up, not for sure how many lvl you need with her but I normally go for 4.

Error 22

Aug 28, 2017
When I follow the tutorial to install art packs, I get: There is no application set to open the URL /Users/RandomUsername/Library/Application%20Support/Strive

What do I do? I'm on a mac

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is probably a really stupid question, but how do I return to the mansion when I leave the city? All I could see to do was to just continue exploring until I died.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why is this game tagged as "completed" and not "abandoned"? Dropping development in favour of a tech demo for a future sequel (a.k.a. "I want to milk my Patreon welfare for another 5 years") is a clear example of the latter.
This game is complete with every now and then we get a bug fix.

This is probably a really stupid question, but how do I return to the mansion when I leave the city? All I could see to do was to just continue exploring until I died.
Depends on which city you start out with.
If you start out at Wimborn then you just need to move until you get this to come up, remember you don't have to fight every fight you can just move on instead of attacking. Strive 2020-09-02 16-32-22-94.jpg

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020

Tip: Create a slave with High level you have no intention on caring about, so when Melissa tries to kill her... you can allow her to be sacrificed without any care about consequences of say... losing Emily or Zoe... or whomever you like the most...

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Go the market in any hub city. Buy the teleportation stone. Now you can teleport back there anytime. Also, even without it you can go home for 25 creds.

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Pretty sure the teleportation stone only works to send slaves to the mansion
Mm no you're thinking the Teleportation Seal, a cheap item to send new captives back to your mansion without you for...idk what reason tbh. Teleportation stones are purchasable in major cities (Gorn, Frostford, etc) and are generally 500g. You buy them once and then from your mansion you can click "Portals" to teleport to the city for free. Returning from those cities still costs you 25g which is kinda funny to me but still it saves a lot of time if you just wanted to visit their slave market or something.

Anyone know why it's literally impossible to rape someone? You can "push down" to start a sex scene, and then subdue, but they resist with brute force 100% of the time. There's no way to actually do anything.

Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone know why it's literally impossible to rape someone? You can "push down" to start a sex scene, and then subdue, but they resist with brute force 100% of the time. There's no way to actually do anything.
You need to make them Fear you then push down and begin Caress first, foreplay is important. Make them orgasm once and begin what you intent to do

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Mm no you're thinking the Teleportation Seal, a cheap item to send new captives back to your mansion without you for...idk what reason tbh. Teleportation stones are purchasable in major cities (Gorn, Frostford, etc) and are generally 500g. You buy them once and then from your mansion you can click "Portals" to teleport to the city for free. Returning from those cities still costs you 25g which is kinda funny to me but still it saves a lot of time if you just wanted to visit their slave market or something.

You can also bring others with you to 'subdue' them for you. Get enough strength and they can't resist you.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes