• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What's the most accurate art pack? I hate when the images are stolen or completely contextually wrong.
You will just have to download each one and look at them and see which one you like the most.

If you use the random pic mod then you need to get one that works with it.
Otherwise download each one and see which one you like the best and use that on.

levitj121

Dec 28, 2017
You will just have to download each one and look at them and see which one you like the most.

If you use the random pic mod then you need to get one that works with it.
Otherwise download each one and see which one you like the best and use that on.
I was wondering if anyone had already gone through that, just to be sure, thanks anyway.

Metalfuck

Feb 13, 2018
Hi all

So I got to 100 xp with 2 servants, talked to them for level up info and they both needed to "win a fight"
So I went out of town, fought 2 groups of badits and won, got back to the mansion but it seems nothing changed on their display.
Can someone clarify if I need some specific way to "win a fight" or where do I go to level up my servants ?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Iirc there is (was?) only one case your companions do not level up: story-related battles.
E.g. when you fight Ivran, when you try to free Ayda or when you meet Ayneris.
Random encounters should be fine though.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
How to change/edit interaction limit ?
Sexual and not sexual actions are equal to 1 + your endurance divided by two and rounded up.

If you want to raise the minimum number of actions, open files\scripts\variables.gd with Notepad++ (or the text editor of your choice) and increase the right side of these lines:
Code:
var basesexactions = 1.0
var basenonsexactions = 1.0
(I don't remember if you can change these values through the options panel)

If you want to change the formula, open files\scripts\Mansion.gd and edit these lines:
Code:
	globals.state.sexactions = ceil(globals.player.send/2.0) + variables.basesexactions
	globals.state.nonsexactions = ceil(globals.player.send/2.0) + variables.basenonsexactions
For instance, if you replace /2.0 with *3.0, your daily actions become equal to 1 plus your endurance multiplied by three.

Finally, if you want to have unlimited actions with the same slave, open files\scripts\dating.gd (for non sexual actions) and files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd (for sexual actions), find the line:
Code:
person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
and delete it. Alternatively, replace the right side with a zero.

Whatever you do, in order to make your changes effective, you must relaunch the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ankmairdor Yesterday at 8:09 AM
Early release of bugfix patch v5a, because I'm going on vacation and wanted to rush the fixes out before I left. Change log is not fully updated. Applied with manual file replacement.

((The sexdescriptions.gd file included in patch should be compatible(haven't tested) alone with Aric's expansion and should reduce sex lag by at least 95%.))
Here is the lates round of bug fixes and will bring the internal version of the game to v0.5.26. Strive 2020-08-30 07-51-53-72.jpg

You can see the change log in game.
You may have to start a new game then make a save for all your save games to be seen after installing this new update.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
((The sexdescriptions.gd file included in patch should be compatible(haven't tested) alone with Aric's expansion and should reduce sex lag by at least 95%.))
Noice! Compared to EraToho games, Strive's sex system was quite slow.
a1fox3 : I told the mods to replace the patch in the OP with the one you have posted.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone! Something new for me: MODS. I have always felt that XP comes too goddamn slow in this game given you need to level up to gain more health and not use your squaddies as meat shields... so I personally modified my combat data and money reward to be better for: Wolves; Bandits; Bandit Leader; and 4 seperate GAME ENDING characters/bosses in story mode...

Please keep in mind if you try this: I AM VERY NEW AT THIS. This is my very first attempt at modding ANYTHING. It worked on my end. I tested this. Results may vary. Files can always fart themselves out. Use a save you dont care to corrupt. Backup your combatdata in case this fails.

Replace at: Files > Scripts > CombatData (It's a GD file)

Have a pleasant day.

simon437

May 26, 2020
I am having a problem with the combat abilities as even I had unlocked them, it was not showing in the spell book nor I could see it as shown in the images.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am having a problem with the combat abilities as even I had unlocked them, it was not showing in the spell book nor I could see it as shown in the images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For MC you need to use the Unlock Ability button to unlock them. Strive 2020-08-31 07-57-10-05.jpg (Plus you need to buy some and get some from other npc's.)
For NPC's you need to buy the spell from the mage guild then have the NPC's learn in the library for points to unlock them.

simon437

May 26, 2020
For MC you need to use the Unlock Ability button to unlock them. View attachment 795342 (Plus you need to buy some and get some from other npc's.)
For NPC's you need to buy the spell from the mage guild then have the NPC's learn in the library for points to unlock them.
I did exactly what you said before I submit the question, as you can see from the pic I uploaded.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did exactly what you said before I submit the question, as you can see from the pic I uploaded.
When in battle click on the ? next to each pic of your group and select the ones you want active.
There not in your spell book is why I posted what I posted.

If that don't work upload your save and I will take a look.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes