Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Yea they go yellow every day and they only get half pay because theyre not good enough. Maybe I need to give the aphrodisiacs for a while. Raise lewdness somehow.
Yea I decided to cheat to test it and max lewdness and lust dont fix it. I might need to make them go nympho.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Being an exotic whore is a stressful job, despite its name. Maybe having some lewd trait or some specialization (nympho?) will help your slave.
I heavily modded the code, I don't remember anymore how the original game works. Jobs mechanics are coded in files\scripts\jobs&specs.gd. CTRL+F "exotic" and see what the game says about stress.

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Jobs mechanics are coded in files\scripts\jobs&specs.gd. CTRL+F "exotic" and see what the game says about stress.
Yea Ive been meaning to mod things. I want an assistant job where I have to pay them and maybe 1 per 5-7 slaves or so. In exchange for unlimited interactions. I also want to see if I can make the shops refuse slaves if theyre below a certain gold price, where you have to sell them to the orc settlements as menial labor.

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
I mean the management and rpg system is ok but the non-story sex acts are pretty simple/mediocre
I qish there was a skip portion for those. Give me my 80 mana and let me keep going. Im there for the role play not the constant awkward sex required for mana generation.

Reactions: Chaotics19

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone know which file I look in to mod the amount of essence you get from sex scenes? Its become a grind instead of something fun, so I want to bump it up to 4 so I can just do it every few days instead of doing group sex with all of them and spamming through it every day.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't have the original file anymore, but the script should be "files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd" and the block you are looking should be func endencounter()
I'd multiply by 4 the right member of the lines below:
if i.orgasms >= 1:
(edit at least the first two lines with mana += , when mana are evaluated for sex with and without orgasm).

Reactions: Belcher

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Thanks, Took a while to find other things and the sex files were huge, didnt want to go messing around when I could break the game.

Reactions: scrumbles

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what is the best art pack? do i have to download all to play comfortably
Depends on your tastes for which one but make sure it works with:
Improved Random Portraits v1.0

I use this one because it has a lot of different types.
Body and Portrait packs v2.9(UPDATED 28.05)

Dec 8, 2018
Are there any limits on the races you can have children with? Or are all the races that can be enslaved applicable? If so are there unique hybrids beyond the halfkin, such as half-orcs and half-elves?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Are there any limits on the races you can have children with? Or are all the races that can be enslaved applicable? If so are there unique hybrids beyond the halfkin, such as half-orcs and half-elves?
There are no limits afaik: but unless you install a mod, the only in-game half-races are those that you already know: cats, wolves, foxes, bunnies and tanukis.
The way races are generated should be coded in files\globals.gd, take a look at it.
Iirc in the most cases babies inherit the race from their mother. If one and only one of their parents is a beastkin, the babies are halfkin.

Maybe in Strive: Conquest the race system is more advanced, I don't know.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
im not understand that game i have food but its says im not have any
Maybe you don't have enough food for all the people in your mansion?
The formula is a bit complicated, but as a rule of thumb, each person needs 10 food/day.

burbuss22

May 3, 2018
Does anyone else notice that this game consumes FAR more system resources than the level of graphics would suggest?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, like in-game resources (mana, gold, supplies)? Or do you mean RAM and CPU cycles?

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
Is there a way to edit the strapon size? Tried looking for it on here and in the mods, but found nothing.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes