Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
i also use winrar and i extracted it but it still happens
Make sure you have a recent version of WinRAR, as there was a change a while back to the archive formatting that is not backwards compatible. The problem is that the game cannot access any of its other files. Try to extract to a new folder on the desktop as that generally doesn't have problems with folder permissions.

Reactions: a1fox3

soraboi

Feb 3, 2019
Make sure you have a recent version of WinRAR, as there was a change a while back to the archive formatting that is not backwards compatible. The problem is that the game cannot access any of its other files. Try to extract to a new folder on the desktop as that generally doesn't have problems with folder permissions.
thanks it's working now!

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Game is showing black screen and got an error message like this. What is the problem? How to fix it? Game is running in win32
You have an incompatibility between the Godot Engine and your hardware. There is very little advice I can offer as the problem is specific to your computer. In similar cases, some users have had success with changing their graphics drivers or OS compatibility modes. Otherwise, Newgrounds hosts an outdated HTML version of the game; it has many bugs and limitations, but that may be all you get on that computer. I'll be asking Mav to update both the itch.io and the HTML versions when the next bugfix patch is complete, but that will not be for at least a week.

Reactions: a1fox3

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Game is showing black screen and got an error message like this. What is the problem? How to fix it? Game is running in win32
>GeForce 7150M
i think i found the issue

seriously tho i tryied launching this game on d830 thinkpad and it doesn't work so just buy better PC

gesag63299

Mar 13, 2020
I have two questions 1) if my relationship with Emily is high enough that she stayed with me at the beginning is Tia's quest line closed and 2) How do I unlock the abuse setting as I don't have that option in interactions right now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have two questions 1) if my relationship with Emily is high enough that she stayed with me at the beginning is Tia's quest line closed and 2) How do I unlock the abuse setting as I don't have that option in interactions right now
If you abuse her you miss out on the in game CG's with both together and I don't even think you can get her sister if you do.
If you want her sister you need to be nice to her and give her food and money when she leaves for a short time.

If you like to use and abuse the best ones for this is the ones you capture after a fight.

Now Tia's is that Emily sister your talking about or the girl you rescue from the bandits?
Emily's sister is Tisha. .

gesag63299

Mar 13, 2020
Also I am unsure of how to assign people to the farm & how to access the abuse setting on the interactions menu. I think the game may be glitched

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh yeah tisha. I made emily stay with me when her sister arrived and nothing has happened since
Then you fucked up you needed to let her leave giving her money and food and she would have come back then you would have gotten the quest to go rescue her sister.
And both would have loved you like no other, now she is just another slave to use and abuse.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Also I am unsure of how to assign people to the farm & how to access the abuse setting on the interactions menu. I think the game may be glitched
In story mode you'll need to buy the farm equipment from Sebastian. Then you select the farm in the mansion and select lactating slaves to put in the farm. Or you can buy the hatchery upgrade, gather some snails, and use your slaves to produce eggs
There is no abuse setting in the interactions menu, it was removed a while back. Both of the other interactions have some punishing actions.

May 6, 2019
Quick question here. Do i still need to grab and apply the "official bug fixes" from OP or has it been added in the main dl links since it's been posted ?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
can confidence and courage be lowered or are they stats that can only be improved?
Every stat is lowered, if your slave experiences a mental breakdown (stress >= 99 when the day ends).
But confidence and courage can be expressly lowered through non-consensual sex: have a rope or a companion to block the slave and rape them.
Iirc this doesn't work if the slave has the trait "Likes it rough".

Reactions: rKnight and K0ST4Z

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
How do I unlock advanced sex actions listed under exotic whore? Ive got a failed mutation that I promised to keep during an event and I dont want to just get rid of her but using her as a street prostitute with her weirdness is a bit much. Its not in the wiki. Do I just have to keep doing weird stuff during sex meetings?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Iirc sex actions were divided into basic and advanced in the old sex mechanics. You had sex with your slaves, they increased their experience and you spent their XP to unlock new actions. The current system works differently.
Can't you appoint your slave as exotic whore?

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Can't you appoint your slave as exotic whore?
I can but when I used to do it there was major stress and I dont remember if it had something about not having the skill or not but I could only keep them in it for a day or two. I dont really want to test it since I woud basically need to cast the stress spell every day to keep them there.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes