defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
Is this game actually finished or is it still in development? I don't know if its v0.5.25 or v5.25, which is it?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
The Dev is finished with the game and has moved on the sequel. v0.5.25 is simply the Dev's naming system, but other than a few small bugs, it is finished.

defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
The Dev is finished with the game and has moved on the sequel. v0.5.25 is simply the Dev's naming system, but other than a few small bugs, it is finished.
Thank you friend, just was kinda confusing with the v0 right in front but hey, to each their own.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
people keep randomly mutating to raw magic how do i stop it please help
Stop using potions after " Toxicity" is over 10.
To see how much toxicity a npc has use Mind Read on them.
It take about 4 days to lower toxicity down after each potion you use on them.

Jun 22, 2019
When I start Strive.exe a Windows shell opens and it reads: "OpenGL ES 2.0 Renderer: <my graphics card>" and a blinking cursor... and that's it. My folder structure in the strive.exe folder is .import, bodies, files, portrait, portaits . I also applied the pacthes from the opening post.

I take it at this point the game is supposed to open a game window in which it starts loading the game proper? I tried the mesa thing but all that did was change the renderer to software instead of the graphics card. Are all paths relative to strive.exe? Im running this in a sandbox maybe the game has trouble finding files if they are not relative?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
The Windows shell should tell you what went wrong. What does it say? If it closes automatically, try opening it so that it is persistent (like, launch cmd.exe and then type the full path of the executable. I don't know how you do it in sandboxed mode though).
Maybe your graphic card is fine, but the game cannot create the user folder (the one for saves and personal settings).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Assuming this is the issue, you could trick Godot and create the user folder in the game folder. I did something like that: basically I edited the *.gd scripts inside the "files" folder and the "scripts" folder and replaced user:// with res://user/. Backup the *.gd files before trying this hack.
Edit: or just allow the game to write in Appdata.

Jun 22, 2019
Ok, so the old man at the Mage Guild wants a human with 40 beauty before even speaking to me further. The nerve!
A couple of questions:

• Where can I see numerical values for your mental stats like Obedience, Stress, etc. (or luxury) ? All I see are color codes (green, yellow, red) which seems insufficient if a certain obedience level is required.
  • How do I improve beauty? The only girl with 40 looks is my starting companion and Im sure as hell not giving that old fart my sister! :D Does that come with spells later? That's a problem because I need to improve the looks on other girls now. I tried giving them cosmetics under "Customization" but that didnt work (I guess all options there only serve to raise luxury?).

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Where can I see numerical values for your mental stats like Obedience, Stress, etc. (or luxury) ? All I see are color codes (green, yellow, red) which seems insufficient if a certain obedience level is required.
Complete this quest and you'll unlock Mind Reading. Until then, iirc dark green means 75+ in most cases (Edit: if a slave has been recently captured, their obedience is capped at 50 despite what the color says).
PS: you can inspect your save with Notepad++, data are not encrypted.
How do I improve beauty?
Check the market in Wimborn, there is a potion that raises the beauty by 20 points (but it's only temporary). Other than that, in the future you will have more options, like the lab and the Mutation spell.
I don't remember if tattoos (under Customization) work, iirc they were not taken into account for mission requirements (I could be mistaken though).

Of course you can buy/capture another slave (the latter option requires a rope in your backpack).

Jun 22, 2019
I have more questions!

• Can you give rebellious girls to the guild in order to fulfill requests or do you have to wait until that phase is over?
  • Is there a way to reduce stress on your battle group in between fights other than the one-time rest? I tried learning "Sedation" but that appears to be in-house use only (and on enemies with other functionality). If there is no easy way to do this how do you get to areas three dots away or farther? You even have to turn around and walk the same distance back home afterwards!
  • What's the scale for reputation (with a town)? Is "Great" the best? Im looking for something like the scale for rank which is displayed in the game (Slave * Poor * Commoner... etc).
  • Is there a "reward" for cumming at the same time as your partner during sexy times? I always try to get there but the game doesnt seem to recognise it as something special. ~sadface~
  • Can I play without the jail completely? I seem to have no trouble to invite captured girls into my common area immediately. I raise their Obedience as far as their rebellious state allows for and the other mental stats to green (except fear which stays at yellow/default) by simply talking to them every day and comforting them as much as possible. It seems pointless to invest into the jail at all.
  • Is it prudent to withhold anything from my girls that they might ask for later in order to level up? E.g. the sundress - they might ask for it on level up. If I give it to them earlier they will ask for something else then, right? Special case: "Elevating" your girls. Is it smart to not upgrade them at all until they ask for it? The 65 cap for mental stats (I tend to bring them all to at least Poor rank) seems to be workable.
  • How often do the requests at the Guild change? Every 7 days?
  • One captured girl was so horny she agreed to sex with me but then resisted every normal act between the sheets. I just gave up because I didnt want to hurt her. Why are rebellious girls able to agree to sex at all if they then proceed to resist everything?
  • What's the number titled "Role Preference", readable when mind reading girls? What does it mean if the number is lower or higher? (I suspect it ranges from 0-100?)

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Can you give rebellious girls to the guild in order to fulfill requests or do you have to wait until that phase is over?
It depends on the request. Remember? Rebellious slave have their obedience capped at 50.
Melissa require a fairy first and a cow later: their obedience doesn't matter.
The random request Unspecified person desires a lively slave doesn't mention the obedience: in fact only the rank and the sex of the slave matter.
Is there a way to reduce stress on your battle group in between fights other than the one-time rest? I tried learning "Sedation" but that appears to be in-house use only (and on enemies with other functionality).
Exit the mansion and click on your character. Click on the spells to unable/disable them and sort them.
What's the scale for reputation (with a town)?
Your rep goes from -50 to +50.
Great: 30+; Positive: 10+; Neutral: -10+; Bad: -30+; Terrible: <=-30 .
Is there a "reward" for cumming at the same time as your partner during sexy times?
No afaik, but I can be mistaken.
Can I play without the jail completely? I seem to have no trouble to invite captured girls into my common area immediately.
Sure, but they can run away (unless you equip them with handcuffs) or steal food and gold.
I like Amnesia Potions. A sip and they will forget their past. Or you can rape them or cast nasty spells on them: a mental breakdown at the end of the day is quite effective (but it's detrimental to their stats).
Is it prudent to withhold anything from my girls that they might ask for later in order to level up?
No, imo. It's not just about the caps: each time they level up, they have more stat points to spend. Also, their HP slowly increase.
If you don't like some of their possible requests, just edit the code and erase them (see my previous post).
How often do the requests at the Guild change?
Every 5 days: on day 5, 10, 15, 20, 25...
One captured girl was so horny she agreed to sex with me but then resisted every normal act between the sheets. I just gave up because I didnt want to hurt her. Why are rebellious girls able to agree to sex at all if they then proceed to resist everything?
Low obedience I guess. A good spanking may fix their behavior (but again, it can be detrimental to her stats... Unless she likes it rough!): if you want to proceed like that, block her with the help of someone, or tie her with a rope. This is actually a good solution if you want to lower her courage and confidence (see the Exquisite doll random request at the slave market).
What's the number titled "Role Preference", readable when mind reading girls? What does it mean if the number is lower or higher? (I suspect it ranges from 0-100?)
Dominant or submissive in bed. Yes, it goes from 0 to 100. Iirc it is used only in a random request: Local nobleman wants a dominant slave for bed-play.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have more questions!

• 1. Can you give rebellious girls to the guild in order to fulfill requests or do you have to wait until that phase is over?
  • 2. Is there a way to reduce stress on your battle group in between fights other than the one-time rest? I tried learning "Sedation" but that appears to be in-house use only (and on enemies with other functionality). If there is no easy way to do this how do you get to areas three dots away or farther? You even have to turn around and walk the same distance back home afterwards!
  • 3. What's the scale for reputation (with a town)? Is "Great" the best? Im looking for something like the scale for rank which is displayed in the game (Slave * Poor * Commoner... etc).
  • 4. Is there a "reward" for cumming at the same time as your partner during sexy times? I always try to get there but the game doesnt seem to recognise it as something special. ~sadface~
  • 5. Can I play without the jail completely? I seem to have no trouble to invite captured girls into my common area immediately. I raise their Obedience as far as their rebellious state allows for and the other mental stats to green (except fear which stays at yellow/default) by simply talking to them every day and comforting them as much as possible. It seems pointless to invest into the jail at all.
  • 6. Is it prudent to withhold anything from my girls that they might ask for later in order to level up? E.g. the sundress - they might ask for it on level up. If I give it to them earlier they will ask for something else then, right? Special case: "Elevating" your girls. Is it smart to not upgrade them at all until they ask for it? The 65 cap for mental stats (I tend to bring them all to at least Poor rank) seems to be workable.
  • 7. How often do the requests at the Guild change? Every 7 days?
  • 8. One captured girl was so horny she agreed to sex with me but then resisted every normal act between the sheets. I just gave up because I didnt want to hurt her. Why are rebellious girls able to agree to sex at all if they then proceed to resist everything?
  • 9. What's the number titled "Role Preference", readable when mind reading girls? What does it mean if the number is lower or higher? (I suspect it ranges from 0-100?)
On #1 there are a few quest you can do it but not for the guild.
On #2 there is a spell than you can use that puts a quick return just like the towns have called "Mark" and a "Guidance" spell that will skip over a lot of the travel if you want to use it.
On that note it really has no effect or so it seems to me and I just keep going.
There is 2 spells you can use on you and your team when you are traveling that will take care of "Stress" and something else that is needed for something but I forgot what it is called. (I have not played in a very long time.) Strive 2020-06-09 10-07-49-98.jpg
On #3. "Great" is the highest you can go.
On #4. No not that I know of. The more times they cum the more points you get at the end.
On #5. Its can be used to hold extra slaves for the time being and if you assign a worker there they will grow faster with ones that you keep in jail.
Fear spell works great on them and they will come around faster to liking you.
On #6. I really don't know because I raise all my girls to the max I can get them, that is just my way to play though.
I give them everything they ask for plus even more.
On #7. Never checked it out but I have seen them change right after completing one quest for them.
On #8. I seen that to and will wait tell they like me before having sex with them. (Its just part of the game for those who really don't care what they do or how they do it.)
On #9. I am not for sure but I think it has something to do with domination and submission for some of the guild quest.

Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for all your answers!

(With art packs) Is there a way to make the computer pick a random, race-specific full body image for a new girl? Or do I have to do it myself every time?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes