anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Just put them in jail and leave them there until they get use to your ownership, or get handcuffs on them and put them in a common room or personal room and then use the spells on them. (The handcuff way allows you to put them to work for you.)
You can speed this up with the fear spell if you have it, every cast will remove about 10 days.
To see how many days they have use the Mind Read spell.

You can talk to them 2 times to get them into the green area and wait them out or cast fear spell on them.

If you use the jail I would recommend you upgrade it for better health for them.
Just to add to this; set one of your loyal slave to be the jailer, preferably one with the Tamer job.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019

sure it's under "time to break them in"
The title of that document is "Getting Started in Story Mode (under construction for 0.5.11a)", the current version is 0.5.25 (depending on if you include the bugfix patch v4a). Even the wiki is more up to date than that, as the game mech updated for 0.5.23c. Though it may not have relevant info. The Strive itch.io forums and Discord, will have this sort of information scattered about as it is a rather frequent topic.

Speaking of which:

Anyone have any advice for getting rid of "rebellious" in the early game? Whenever I capture the bandits I can't seem to get rid of that status with either soft or hard interactions... like these girls have max loyalty, low stress, high obedience, high or low fear but are still "rebellious" which makes them not cooperate in sex scenes (even if you do the "request sex" in the interaction screen and they agree?) and also makes them not worth as much to sell...
On the previous page:
https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/page-174#post-3350879

On itch.io

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
let me ask a qstion at the top its saying its Finishd right then the update number aint correct becausse its should be 1.0 or higher and not [v0.5.25] that doesnt look correct

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
let me ask a qstion at the top its saying its Finishd right then the update number aint correct becausse its should be 1.0 or higher and not [v0.5.25] that doesnt look correct
Every dev has there own numbering system.

Reactions: xoxo1001

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
what causes slaves to die when you try to modify them in the labratory? I checked the wiki but it only mentions how to bring down the costs and the recovery times... but my slaves keep dying outright. Is it cos they're too low level? Or the lab assisstant doesn't have high enough stats? I don't get what's going on lol

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Health points may decrease because of the surgery... and if they go negative, the slave dies.
Not all operations affect the health, but if they do, they cost between 1/8 and 1/4 of the slave's max HP.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
what causes slaves to die when you try to modify them in the labratory? I checked the wiki but it only mentions how to bring down the costs and the recovery times... but my slaves keep dying outright. Is it cos they're too low level? Or the lab assisstant doesn't have high enough stats? I don't get what's going on lol
I guess I forgot to add it to the wiki. People lose a random amount of health between 1/8 to 1/4 of their max health from lab operations. If they have less than 5 health afterwards, then they die overnight. They also gain 70 to 95 minus one third of their loyalty as stress. After they get back, you'll want their stress to be below 66 or they might(15%) lose 1/7 of their max health. If they have more than 99 stress, then they will additionally lose up to 1/5 of their max health.

Wangerdanger

Oct 13, 2019
are the patches already applied onto the full game download or do we have to download both?
and how do we apply the patch onto the game file? (if patch is not pre applied)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
are the patches already applied onto the full game download or do we have to download both?
No there not and you just need the last one uploaded here.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
There are instructions in the change log, not the ideal place for them, but I was keeping the number of files low. Patches are applied with manual file replacement; copy the contents into the "files" folder. It is recommended that you delete the "backup" folder afterwards, if there is one.

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
can not play this as i can not get any images to show, try download the art packs and they all say they are no longer available probably due to a violation of rules.

Why can this game not just be like most were the art images are already included in the main download instead having to download separate and then merge in.

If that was case i wouldn't be having the issue of art packs no longer available

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can not play this as i can not get any images to show, try download the art packs and they all say they are no longer available probably due to a violation of rules.

Why can this game not just be like most were the art images are already included in the main download instead having to download separate and then merge in.

If that was case i wouldn't be having the issue of art packs no longer available
3. https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/page-139#post-2035776

orinari

Jun 16, 2017
what does this mean on slaves? "you don't know what might unlock Names potential further, yet"

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
what does this mean on slaves? "you don't know what might unlock Names potential further, yet"
They're ready to level up. Talk to them and fulfill their request.
Those packs are made by fans and include images found on the Internet. The dev cannot include them in the game, it would be illegal. What he commissioned and paid for, is already in the game.
PS: Kaede best girl

orinari

Jun 16, 2017
They're ready to level up. Talk to them and fulfill their request.

Those packs are made by fans and include images found on the Internet. The dev cannot include them in the game, it would be illegal. What he commissioned and paid for, is already in the game.
PS: Kaede best girl
thanks

Reactions: scrumbles

Chukah

May 9, 2019
I think the game is broken for me - took me a couple days of playing to figure it out but after combat my game will never recognize if I have rope in my inventory no matter how much rope I have. This makes it so I cannot capture someone out in the field. Making where I am in the storyline impossible to get further. Has anyone else experienced this bug?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes