dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
I'm on windows 10 and i use the 64bit version of the game
my graphic card is a GTX 1650
there is no error message and the full screen is disabled

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
yes and it's the same it work when it want and dont know what can cause this bug
maybe it's the resolution but i dont think I can change it in the settings

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I'm on windows 10 and i use the 64bit version of the game
my graphic card is a GTX 1650
there is no error message and the full screen is disabled
As long as your Windows OS is the 64bit version, then there should be no issues with this setup. The lack of error messages means that there is very little specific advice that can be offered.

yes and it's the same it work when it want and dont know what can cause this bug
No, the game resolution is not easily changed, so long as the game window is not larger than your screen there should be no issues. Full screen was a source of display issues, so it recently had a rough fix added to the bugfix patch.

I would recommend trying the Windows compatibility modes on Strive, they are easy to try and have some reports of fixing the game. If you feel adventurous, try either updating or rolling back your graphics drivers, again some users have reported this as fixing their game. Otherwise, for less than optimal solutions, I'd recommend trying to play either the web version on Newgrounds, or searching for 0.5.23c as it used openGL ES 3.0 instead of 2.0.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure you have Windows 10 64 bit or the 32 bit version, make sure which one you have for both.

ViruzTeddy

Aug 27, 2018
Need help some of my slave Obedience is cap at only 50 i used all of obedience gear but it got no effect please help :<

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Need help some of my slave Obedience is cap at only 50 i used all of obedience gear but it got no effect please help :<
If you read in red Due to recent events SLAVE rebels against your control it is not a bug. It happens with recently captured people.
Put them in jail and wait a few days, or let them drink an amnesia potion to instantly remove the upper limit.
I think a few factors can influence the number of days, such as the jailer's confidence, if you have equipped your jail with burners for incense, etc. I could be mistaken though, I can't inspect the original code right now.

• Wow
Reactions: cuntlicker69

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If you read in red Due to recent events SLAVE rebels against your control it is not a bug. It happens with recently captured people.
Put them in jail and wait a few days, or let them drink an amnesia potion to instantly remove the upper limit.
I think a few factors can influence the number of days, such as the jailer's confidence, if you have equipped your jail with burners for incense, etc. I could be mistaken though, I can't inspect the original code right now.
Correct, you can also use the Fear spell on them and it will reduce the time for each one you cast.
Cast Mind Read and look for "Strength" and that is how many days the slave will hit 50% only. Strive 2020-04-21 05-58-04-30.jpg
Fear Spell will take it down about 10 per spell on average.

Reactions: scrumbles
Feb 20, 2019
Is it normal that I can't leave to town and I can't go to any other room AND that the sex options just don't appear? I'm using the AricsExpansion, randomPortraits and story with any race mods.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 cual es el pack de arte que usas ? uwu
"""What is the art pack that you use? uwu"""

Please use English.
Por favor usa inglés

First I use this mod:
Then this art pack:

Reactions: sparrow_rose

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
in the "Getting Started in Story Mode" guide it mentions for the dryad "you'll have to move them into the Communal Room to be able to get them retrained" and "when they’re away for retraining" how exactly do you "retrain" them?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueDarkness35

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
in the "Getting Started in Story Mode" guide it mentions for the dryad "you'll have to move them into the Communal Room to be able to get them retrained" and "when they’re away for retraining" how exactly do you "retrain" them?
Not for sure I follow you can you link the guide here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

sure it's under "time to break them in"
I'm not for sure what is being talked about there but that is the evil way and to me a much longer time to get them so yo can use them.

The question is what do you want to do with dryad's?

If it is to get mana then its not really worth it now since all the bug fixes and updates that were done in the last 6 months.
Mana gain through sex now is much easier with all you can fuck.
You can do so many actions in a day so get that many to fuck and your good to go.

Upgrade you jail and use fear on any you capture and as soon as they give in you move them out of the jail.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone have any advice for getting rid of "rebellious" in the early game? Whenever I capture the bandits I can't seem to get rid of that status with either soft or hard interactions... like these girls have max loyalty, low stress, high obedience, high or low fear but are still "rebellious" which makes them not cooperate in sex scenes (even if you do the "request sex" in the interaction screen and they agree?) and also makes them not worth as much to sell...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone have any advice for getting rid of "rebellious" in the early game? Whenever I capture the bandits I can't seem to get rid of that status with either soft or hard interactions... like these girls have max loyalty, low stress, high obedience, high or low fear but are still "rebellious" which makes them not cooperate in sex scenes (even if you do the "request sex" in the interaction screen and they agree?) and also makes them not worth as much to sell...
Just put them in jail and leave them there until they get use to your ownership, or get handcuffs on them and put them in a common room or personal room and then use the spells on them. (The handcuff way allows you to put them to work for you.)
You can speed this up with the fear spell if you have it, every cast will remove about 10 days.
To see how many days they have use the Mind Read spell.

You can talk to them 2 times to get them into the green area and wait them out or cast fear spell on them.

If you use the jail I would recommend you upgrade it for better health for them.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes