TFM

Mar 7, 2019
That much is clear from the errors. The slave tab doesn't have farm as an option for sleeping locations nor cow as a job, so it produced errors when opening the slave tab for a slave in the farm.

I assume you tried to access the slave through a name URL in the text of the mansion's main screen? Unless a mod provided access another way.
Yep. There was a mod I was using that makes a Farm label like the Jail one, . It doesn't work anymore after bugfix but I thought I disabled it? Lemme disable it again and post in the thread.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there any reliable way to stop a slave crawling?

I think at some point I used Mutation on Emily and didn't notice she began crawling and...now she is crawling forever.
That or I gave her restraints, definitely did and when taking them away the effect stayed.

I have tried editing my save a couple of times, which worked enough to make it say she was walking but at the end of day report it still says she's crawling.

EDIT nevermind, I found the "restrained" bit in the save and it said cuffed so changed it to "none"

It says she has the condition of crawling but now she technically isn't, so whatever it works.

Last edited:

AnnaHagen

Nov 3, 2017
It should be under the SM tab, once the ring gag is in place.
So I just started this game in 2020 and I also cannot find the deepthroat option anywhere even after using the ring gag. Is this a known bug? I mean I read about deepthroat all over the wiki but I can't get it to appear... Anyone else know about this or having the same issue?

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So I just started this game in 2020 and I also cannot find the deepthroat option anywhere even after using the ring gag. Is this a known bug? I mean I read about deepthroat all over the wiki but I can't get it to appear... Anyone else know about this or having the same issue?
I would say that deepthroat falls into the bug category of obtuse design. The sex system is a huge mess, but it really needs a complete rewrite so I've mostly avoided it.

Assuming they haven't been changed by a mod or such, the requirements for deepthroat are at least 1 giver and taker, no more than 2 givers or takers, all givers need either a penis or a strap-on, and all takers need to be wearing ring gags.

Most likely problems:
1. The slave does not have obedience of at least 80, so they refused to let you put the ring-gag on them. You would need to subdue (and possibly rope) them before attempting.
2. You used ring gag as a 1 turn action, so it was removed as soon as you applied it. There is a smaller button containing an infinity symbol to the right of the button containing the action name that will start a continuous action, which does not end until canceled or an overlapping action is started.

AnnaHagen

Nov 3, 2017
I would say that deepthroat falls into the bug category of obtuse design. The sex system is a huge mess, but it really needs a complete rewrite so I've mostly avoided it.

Assuming they haven't been changed by a mod or such, the requirements for deepthroat are at least 1 giver and taker, no more than 2 givers or takers, all givers need either a penis or a strap-on, and all takers need to be wearing ring gags.

Most likely problems:
1. The slave does not have obedience of at least 80, so they refused to let you put the ring-gag on them. You would need to subdue (and possibly rope) them before attempting.
2. You used ring gag as a 1 turn action, so it was removed as soon as you applied it. There is a smaller button containing an infinity symbol to the right of the button containing the action name that will start a continuous action, which does not end until canceled or an overlapping action is started.
Holy Moly the infinity icon did it. So you your second tip was spot on. Thanks a bunch!

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
So, I can't find an exact answer to this, but what is the criteria for adding in pictures for portraits and body pics?
The basic criteria for adding pictures is having the picture file and knowing where to find it. Perhaps you meant something else, but you didn't elaborate so it's hard to know.

If you meant file types: png, jpg, webp.
If you meant sizes, any size will work, but images that match the width to height of the containers will look better. Portraits should be 139x139(square), bodies should be 370x608(~60% taller than wide).
If you meant where does the game look for pictures by default, then (for Windows) you will find them in the game's app data folder in the Roaming folder.
If you meant assigning matching portrait and body pictures, then they need to have the same relative path(from portraits or bodies) and file name.
If you meant tagging the files so chooses images that match the race of a character, then the relative path or file name need to contain at least one word of the race name as found in "scripts/characters/races.gd". (beastkin races double as halfkin races) Further tags are only available using the improved portraits mod.

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Hello
I only have 3questions .

1>)Is there such a thing as a real guide for this game?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?
3>)The Girls Will keep pregnant permanently or it will have a birth system??

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Hello
I only have 3questions .

1)The source code or the wiki, choose your poison.

2)The game has been declared complete by the Dev and the game has been available for free from the source, though Patrons were getting a couple weeks early access to new versions.
I do semi-official(https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/page-170#post-3195202) bugfix patches when I feel like it: https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/post-3191032
There is a sequel early in development:

3) Most races will give birth after 31 days, but experienced players have been able to reach the credits in as little as 2. Whether they ever give birth will depend on how you play and your use of mods.

Reactions: SV_PO

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello
I only have 3questions .

On 3, use mindread on them to see how far along they are and you must buy the nursery room for the babies to grow up and if you want them to join you or not.
Strive 2020-04-17 05-37-48-50.jpg

Reactions: SV_PO

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
I encounter a bug when I launch the game , the hitbox of the buton are not aligned is there something i can do to solve it

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I encounter a bug when I launch the game , the hitbox of the buton are not aligned is there something i can do to solve it
I do not recall ever hearing of a similar issue. Please be more specific, there are a lot of buttons in the game. Also, when the game launches there can be 2 windows: the first is the game, and the second is a terminal that can list error messages. Are there any error messages?

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
I do not recall ever hearing of a similar issue. Please be more specific, there are a lot of buttons in the game. Also, when the game launches there can be 2 windows: the first is the game, and the second is a terminal that can list error messages. Are there any error messages?
when i launch the game the two buton of the first screen have theyre hit box displace to the botom right and then when i click on the Hit box all the other buton of the game have the problem I tried to download the last version but i've the same problem , sometimes the bug disapeard but it work only like 1 time for 12

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
when i launch the game the two buton of the first screen have theyre hit box displace to the botom right and then when i click on the Hit box all the other buton of the game have the problem I tried to download the last version but i've the same problem , sometimes the bug disapeard but it work only like 1 time for 12
Ok, I know what buttons you are talking about, but based on this limited information I can only assume the worst, which would mean that you have an OS, driver, or hardware incompatibility with Godot or openGL ES 2.0. This is especially likely if you have Intel integrated graphics card (common in laptops).

If the game is starting in full-screen mode, try disabling that in-game or go to the "Strive" folder in your computer's "Roaming" folder and change it manually in the "settings" file.

Are there any error messages? I already asked this, but it is actually quite critical information as it could indicate a less severe problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What operating system are you using and are you using the right game version for it?

Mind works as it should. Strive 2020-04-19 12-29-00-63.jpg Strive 2020-04-19 12-29-02-03.jpg

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes