caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a way to edit the strapon size? Tried looking for it on here and in the mods, but found nothing.
What are you thinking? Size of a mid-size sedan? Or size of a diesel powered submarine? :unsure:

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
What are you thinking? Size of a mid-size sedan? Or size of a diesel powered submarine? :unsure:
Nah, I'm more practical. The size of a water bottle.

But seriously, the strapon size it gives is just too damn small. If there was a way to increase it to at least medium, that'd be nice (haven't played in a while, so I forgot the sizes. Its whatever was two sizes smaller than the max size)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone tried Aric's Expansion mod for this game?
No, but now that you pointed it out I will go try it out.

IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU ARE FULLY UPGRADED TO THE LASTED VERSION OF THE GAME. ((( Strive-win64-525-Bugfix-V4))) Patch in the OP.)))

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its my first time playing this game and I usually went for mods in every game for my first playthrough. Is there something in the mod that you don't like?
Its made for a earlier version of the game and will not work in the latest updated version.
You should go on there Discord and ask if it can be updated to the latest updated version.

clystar

May 9, 2019
Its made for a earlier version of the game and will not work in the latest updated version.
You should go on there Discord and ask if it can be updated to the latest updated version.
I don't know what you mean. The mod works fine on my end. I think the game is already final on v0.5.25 because I checked the patreon page and it leads to there. Meanwhile the mod is just updated like a month ago. And I think the game dev already move on to the sequel strive for conquest because they posted a lot of progress about it in their patreon page

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know what you mean. The mod works fine on my end. I think the game is already final on v0.5.25 because I checked the patreon page and it leads to there. Meanwhile the mod is just updated like a month ago. And I think the game dev already move on to the sequel strive for conquest because they posted a lot of progress about it in their patreon page
That is okay for you but there is a patch that fixed a lot of minor problems with the story.

If you have updated to this patch: Strive-win64-525-Bugfix-V4 https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/page-85#post-3191032
Then the mod will break your game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any advice on how to actually start making money?
Go to the slave guild and look at what there looking for, the easy one is the one that lost his wife and all you need to do is get one with the same hair color or dye it to the color and your good to go.

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
And once you're strong enough, buy a travelling bag, take with you as many ropes as you can, go to the sea (or any other location with high-value monsters), fight and kidnap monster girls, then go home and sell them.
Focus on lone monster girls/boys only. On the sea, iirc, the game should say something like:
You come across a rare RACE...
or
You spot a small group of wild RACE playing around...
Attacking a group of travellers instead, despite being monster girls, is detrimental to your reputation.
Spells like Heal, Shackle, Invigorate and Mark are very useful (for different reasons).

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes