TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
There are many jobs for your slaves including brothel like jobs.
Sex jobs are optional and not required if you don't want them.

Its a management style game that includes capturing enemies and making slaves out of them to use or sell at will.
oh if its all optional, then nice. thanks for reply.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
The enslaving of people you encounter in the wilds is also optional, you may also let them go, and only buy new slaves from the slaver guild. There's a lot of freedom for what you can do.

Dragonbaited

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, been playing a while... think I have a bug. Scoured the thread and didn't see anyone else talk about it. I'm day 23 story mode, have had my jail full for some time. Got back from my first trip to Frostford and start to sort through the new slaves on whom to keep and whom to sell. Noticed that though my jail reads 8/8... I only have 7 name in the jail area. Checked the slave spreadsheet view and only 7 show. Removed one, showed 7/8. Put'm back... 8/8. So it appears I'm

A: Missing a slave
B: Have a bugged jail where I can no longer have 8 slaves

Anyone see this before? Any way I can either fix, get slave back or at least go back to using the bugged slot?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Okay, been playing a while... think I have a bug. Scoured the thread and didn't see anyone else talk about it. I'm day 23 story mode, have had my jail full for some time. Got back from my first trip to Frostford and start to sort through the new slaves on whom to keep and whom to sell. Noticed that though my jail reads 8/8... I only have 7 name in the jail area. Checked the slave spreadsheet view and only 7 show. Removed one, showed 7/8. Put'm back... 8/8. So it appears I'm

A: Missing a slave
B: Have a bugged jail where I can no longer have 8 slaves

Anyone see this before? Any way I can either fix, get slave back or at least go back to using the bugged slot?
Do you have any of them on quest task perhaps? For instance giving one to the alchemist in gorn to use for a few weeks. They are still 'technically' in your jail and use up a space though they will be missing from all lists. Same goes for time off and modifications, etc..

Reactions: scrumbles

Dragonbaited

Jul 29, 2017
Do you have any of them on quest task perhaps? For instance giving one to the alchemist in gorn to use for a few weeks. They are still 'technically' in your jail and use up a space though they will be missing from all lists. Same goes for time off and modifications, etc..
Nope. Only ones out are list in the "out" area under the jail and farm. I actually have a spreadsheet of what I was doing, but wasn't tracking them until I took them outta jail so I'm not sure which one is missing or why the jail reads 8/8 when only 7 are showing.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Open your save in a text editor and CTRL+F "sleep":"jail". The "away" field may be useful too.
Never heard of a bug like that, but I remember I could get extra personal rooms by assigning Emily and Cali to them before they (temporarily) left my mansion. This has been probably fixed though.

Btw, can a cow be assigned to the farm if it's in jail? Or should I move it first to the communal room? :unsure:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Nope. Only ones out are list in the "out" area under the jail and farm. I actually have a spreadsheet of what I was doing, but wasn't tracking them until I took them outta jail so I'm not sure which one is missing or why the jail reads 8/8 when only 7 are showing.
In v1.0a, slaves that are listed as "Away" for resting, recovering from laboratory operations, or recovering after pregnancy are considered unavailable for work but still occupying space in the mansion. If the slaves are away for any other reason, then their sleeping area will be considered vacant; though they will return to it if it is open when they get back.

Btw, can a cow be assigned to the farm if it's in jail? Or should I move it first to the communal room? :unsure:
Slaves can be assigned directly to the farm from anywhere, as they are assigned to the farm as a sleeping area and either cow or hen as their job.

Dragonbaited

Jul 29, 2017
Thanks for the fast responses. I've taken this as an excuse to use everything I've learned so far and start a new game. I'll make sure I track occupants in jail this time and see if there are any further issues.

i1269496

May 31, 2018
I met a recurring bug in rape scene. The scene starts, but the non-consent character is not present in the receives list and no action available. Is there any known way to fix it or workaround?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi, I get this everytime. Is this safe?
Pretty sure it's a false positive, but I don't have the latest Windows version.

You may upload any suspicious file on and see what the site says.
But afaik the uploaders already do it, before sharing a new release on F95.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
No because they all have almost the same content, the best one to get now is on it combine all of them and even more.
the link just send to a collection of topics and threads made by the community
which portray-pack "combine them all and more"?
this one?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes