a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does this is coming in mods or is alerdy impemented?? its not working for me...
New Feature: Training Grounds
Adds Training Ground Location, Trainer & Trainee Jobs
This feature is a new location geared towards end-game to minimize end-game grinding. A new location can be purchased from Facilities called the Training Grounds. It can be upgraded 4 times at 10 upgrade points and 5k (times the level) a pop.
The Grounds unlocks the Trainer job, which allows you to set a dedicated Combat Trainer. They can teach a number of slaves of lower level who have won less total battles than the trainer and give them a daily amount of XP as well as a chance for Learning Points (to unlock abilities).
The Trainer requires Commoner or Higher, Level 3 or higher, and has to have participated in 5+ battles. The details on exactly how much XP is granted (to each Trainee), the chance of Learning Points and Amount granted, etc is all listed in the Upgrade and/or the Job Panels. The Trainer can teach a total number of slaves equal to twice his/her level.
Added Job Skills for Trainer and Trainee
That has to be a mod because its not in the original vanilla game.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any way to sync up the portraits with the gender/description of slaves? I correctly added all the custom artwork straight to appdata/Roaming/Strive. The issue is that the portraits don't match with the fullbody image, the in-game description describes hair/skin/eye color that doesn't match with the portraits, and it's using female portraits for male slaves.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there any way to sync up the portraits with the gender/description of slaves? I correctly added all the custom artwork straight to appdata/Roaming/Strive. The issue is that the portraits don't match with the fullbody image, the in-game description describes hair/skin/eye color that doesn't match with the portraits, and it's using female portraits for male slaves.
This post explains tagging in Strive:
Portraits and full body images with the same relative paths from their respective folders will tend to both be assigned at the same time (depending on game version and option selected during manual image selection). So the following would match:
Code:
.../Strive/portraits/Human/girl832.png
.../Strive/bodies/Human/girl832.png
This mod helps to fix your image to description mismatch problem:
This is a newer version someone created of that mod for Strive 1.0a:

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
This post explains tagging in Strive:
Portraits and full body images with the same relative paths from their respective folders will tend to both be assigned at the same time (depending on game version and option selected during manual image selection). So the following would match:
Code:
.../Strive/portraits/Human/girl832.png
.../Strive/bodies/Human/girl832.png
This mod helps to fix your image to description mismatch problem:
This is a newer version someone created of that mod for Strive 1.0a:
Thank you!! How do I go about applying the mod?

Feb 11, 2020
I got 2 questions:

1) How do you change the MC's hairstyle?
2) What do I do with the MC's free stats after I've already filled out all her potential?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
1) I don't remember if there is an in-game option or a cheat.
But you can open the save in notepad++ and search for "name":"YOURNAME"
The attributes "hairlength" and "hairstyle" are a few lines above. Valid values are respectively:
- ear, neck, shoulder, waist, hips
- straight, ponytail, twintails, bun, two braids, braid
2) No clue, maybe there is a mod that converts them into something else.
I guess you have already increased your max strength / agility in the lab.

Reactions: Asia Argento

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got 2 questions:

1) How do you change the MC's hairstyle?
2) What do I do with the MC's free stats after I've already filled out all her potential?
1) I don't remember if there is an in-game option or a cheat.
But you can open the save in notepad++ and search for "name":"YOURNAME"
The attributes "hairlength" and "hairstyle" are a few lines above. Valid values are respectively:
- ear, neck, shoulder, waist, hips
- straight, ponytail, twintails, bun, two braids, braid
2) No clue, maybe there is a mod that converts them into something else.
I guess you have already increased your max strength / agility in the lab.
On 1 no in game way to do but as said above you can change the style if you can figure out how to use note pad++ for that.

On 2 you can increase max stats with the lab but only by 2 each and once that is done the other points are useless to you.
On NPC's you can turn them into mansion points.

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
Is there a way to unequip abilities...? It's pretty annoying to have bought a lot of different spells and weapon abilities, and then suddenly every battle has a couple dozen different attack icons.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Does anyone happen to still have the HTML version? I've been dying to play some strive but my PC is dead in the water.
Not sure where you can find the old HTML version, but there is a somewhat recent version on Newgrounds:
Though it is severely bugged in a few ways.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey I gave this a try today and when you configure your servant you can give him traits. If I give him dominant would he then at some point turn into something like devious follower in Skyrim or would he simply be more rebellious?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey I gave this a try today and when you configure your servant you can give him traits. If I give him dominant would he then at some point turn into something like devious follower in Skyrim or would he simply be more rebellious?
That is a sex trait where that npc is more dominant in sex.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
is this game about brothel management or slaver management :unsure:
are you pimping them/have to
or just farming them in another ways?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is this game about brothel management or slaver management :unsure:
are you pimping them/have to
or just farming them in another ways?
There are many jobs for your slaves including brothel like jobs.
Sex jobs are optional and not required if you don't want them.

Its a management style game that includes capturing enemies and making slaves out of them to use or sell at will.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes