Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Can anyone help me
I don't know what I'm doing wrong in this quest
I even tried being exact
Seems I should clarify the quest text, since people don't pay attention to the small details. If you check the "Quest Log" in the Mansion, it gives some advice. Simply put, you don't actually have the breast quantity criteria since she has 3 additional sets of nipples, not breasts.

Also, as Phoexist points out, make sure they are lactating.

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018
Seems I should clarify the quest text, since people don't pay attention to the small details. If you check the "Quest Log" in the Mansion, it gives some advice. Simply put, you don't actually have the breast quantity criteria since she has 3 additional sets of nipples, not breasts.

Also, as Phoexist points out, make sure they are lactating.
how to get additional breast? also, i even made her preggy and use nursing potion, and even tried milking her in the farm

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
how to get additional breast? also, i even made her preggy and use nursing potion, and even tried milking her in the farm
If you check the "Quest Log" in the Mansion, it gives some advice.
Quest Log:
"Bring Melissa a Taurus girl with huge lactating tits and at least three additional pairs of tits.\n\nSize and lactation can be altered with certain potions, while the laboratory lets you add and develop extra tits. "
That takes some skill, you checked everywhere, even the wiki, except for where I said to look, which had the literal explanation of what to do.
Edit: hint, you highlighted 1 of the 2 operations in the laboratory specified by the Quest Log.

The nursing potion has basically the same effect as pregnancy. Farm has no relevance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pandora1999

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Perhaps someone should be more direct and save everyone some time.

There are two steps to creating new functional breasts in the LABORATORY
1- You Add Nipples (as many times as you need)
2- Then after you add all the nipples you want, you select the option DEVELOP NIPPLES.

Congratulations, now you have fully functional breasts. Give her a lactation potion and you should be good to go.

1601876708255.png

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018

2- Then after you add all the nipples you want, you select the option DEVELOP NIPPLES.

Congratulations, now you have fully functional breasts. Give her a lactation potion and you should be good to go.

View attachment 845454
WHAT THE F- HAHAHAHAHAHA Wow thanks a lot

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019

What and spoil the fun of drip feeding hints until they realize that the first thing they posted had the answer to their question?

On a more serious note, do you or anyone else have recommendations on how to phrase the quest better? The original goal in writing it was to specifically state the objectives and give hints without bashing people over the head with a step by step guide. Though the number of people with issues with that step makes me feel like it needs to be a bit more obvious. Maybe just putting them on separate lines would be enough.

edit: maybe this will work
Bring Melissa a Taurus girl with giant lactating tits and at least three additional pairs of tits.
Size and lactation can be altered with certain potions.
The laboratory lets you add extra nipples and develop the rudimentary nipples into tits.

Last edited:

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What and spoil the fun of drip feeding hints until they realize that the first thing they posted had the answer to their question?

On a more serious note, do you or anyone else have recommendations on how to phrase the quest better? The original goal in writing it was to specifically state the objectives and give hints without bashing people over the head with a step by step guide. Though the number of people with issues with that step makes me feel like it needs to be a bit more obvious. Maybe just putting them on separate lines would be enough.

edit: maybe this will work
I dont think the problem is the phrasing of the quest as much as it is the mechanic. Is there any purpose to splitting the proccess into "make nipples" and "develop nipples"? Why is that necessary? Why not just "add breasts" and be done with it?

Having you make the nipples and then develop them just seems unecessarily convoluted.

Is there any point to the undeveloped nipples at all?

Reactions: QuickBob

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
I dont think the problem is the phrasing of the quest as much as it is the mechanic. Is there any purpose to splitting the proccess into "make nipples" and "develop nipples"? Why is that necessary? Why not just "add breasts" and be done with it?

Having you make the nipples and then develop them just seems unecessarily convoluted.

Is there any point to the undeveloped nipples at all?
No idea, I didn't come up with it, I just bugfix stuff and I'm wrapping that up so this next version will probably be the last one.

Though if I had to guess, it had to do with how the physical structures were conceptualized. Breasts have rather diverse appearances among various animals, with humans being a rare mammal that has full sized breasts outside of pregnancy. Animals like cats have many sets of nipples but no noticeable breasts.

The mechanic in game is definitely a bit under-developed with only the single option controlling if furry characters have additional nipples and no characters being generated with developed breasts. Besides realism there is also the aesthetics of monster girls to consider, with many people not wanting multiple sets of nipples or breasts on their slaves.

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018
No idea, I didn't come up with it, I just bugfix stuff and I'm wrapping that up so this next version will probably be the last one.

Though if I had to guess, it had to do with how the physical structures were conceptualized. Breasts have rather diverse appearances among various animals, with humans being a rare mammal that has full sized breasts outside of pregnancy. Animals like cats have many sets of nipples but no noticeable breasts.

The mechanic in game is definitely a bit under-developed with only the single option controlling if furry characters have additional nipples and no characters being generated with developed breasts. Besides realism there is also the aesthetics of monster girls to consider, with many people not wanting multiple sets of nipples or breasts on their slaves.
If its going to be "probably" the last one, I found a minor exploit and a bug
The bug one was already coordinated to the developer, the exploit I've found recently

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
If its going to be "probably" the last one, I found a minor exploit and a bug
The bug one was already coordinated to the developer, the exploit I've found recently
Not sure what you are talking about for the bug, but the infinite turns exploit was known about for many months. It was simply overlooked by accident because I had associated it with a mod and not included it in the prior batch of fixes.

Reactions: a1fox3

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
SO one hase to select the portrait and the body image for every slave seperatly.... thus what's the point of all the keywords that should sort that out for you?
Or am I missing something huge?
OKay I only installed one image pack for each so far and started a story save and one sandbox to test this out. And it doesn't seem like there is any point in the key words and descriptions for selecting an image

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
SO one hase to select the portrait and the body image for every slave seperatly.... thus what's the point of all the keywords that should sort that out for you?
Or am I missing something huge?
OKay I only installed one image pack for each so far and started a story save and one sandbox to test this out. And it doesn't seem like there is any point in the key words and descriptions for selecting an image

UndeadCypher

May 16, 2019
files\scripts\dating.gd, line 341:
Code:
    person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
and files\scripts\newsexsystem.gd, line 602:
Code:
        person.lastinteractionday = globals.resources.day
In both statements replace the right side with a zero like this:
Code:
    person.lastinteractionday = 0
and you can interact with the same slave as many times as you can.
so first thing, what are you using to open the .gd file? the one im using i think works but i cant find the second code, for me line 602 is "sensinput *=1.1"

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
so first thing, what are you using to open the .gd file?
Most text editors are fine, e.g. Notepad++
the one im using i think works but i cant find the second code, for me line 602 is "sensinput *=1.1"
The line numbers are most likely different, newsexsystem.gd has been revamped in the latest release. Sorry, I cannot inspect the game code right now. See if there is a similar line in the script.

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes