str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You know, I think I've played this game dozens of times, but never got all the way to end.

Does anyone know if there's any further events Emily's sister after you rescue her form Gorn? I always turn down the option to brand her in case I lock myself out from further developments, but apart from bedding the sisters together I've never seen anything else with Trish.

Is there anything in the later stages of the game, or can I just go ahead and brand her?
worst comes to worst can always have 2 saves 1 branded and one not then ya have the best of both worlds

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
i must of missed it im playing sandbox im trying to find the area where you speak of about snails and so on whats it closest to?
towns and roads/.im wandering around ancient forest (just entering) theres a place starts with S sillis (or something)
says that at farm but not sure where thats at?
grom is where my home is

(just was thinking about what ya said about the traits so all id have to do is raise their points right?i was trying to teach comoner LOL)
After you buy the hatchery upgrade, the farm will give the hint "Search the woods north of Shaliq." The hint is actually kind of important as you cannot find snails before you have the hatchery. While you explore there is map available in the top right of the screen. There is only a single woods node north(towards the top of the map) from Shaliq. It even has "woods" in the name; I tried to make the hint pretty obvious.

Gorn is probably fine as a home in sandbox mode, but in story mode only Wimborn should be used unless you are looking for a significant challenge.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
After you buy the hatchery upgrade, the farm will give the hint "Search the woods north of Shaliq." The hint is actually kind of important as you cannot find snails before you have the hatchery. While you explore there is map available in the top right of the screen. There is only a single woods node north(towards the top of the map) from Shaliq. It even has "woods" in the name; I tried to make the hint pretty obvious.

Gorn is probably fine as a home in sandbox mode, but in story mode only Wimborn should be used unless you are looking for a significant challenge.
i dont mind a challenge just hate using default stuff in games i see that shit i rebel LOL
everything in mansion is all unlocked has been for a long time i never messed with the farm before so thought id try some new stuff and i have no idea where the snails are i was up by elven forest done the quest where ya help the girl goto her village
has a funky ass outfit on wasnt meaning to do the quest just randomly bumped into her and thought well im here anyways may as well do her quest so i did meanwhile i was out that way looking for the darn snails
(forget all the names of arias i was )i was killing wolves bears oooze flowers spider things seen all there is to see but no snails
what map is it off of too (where snails are) i was even way out by the damn ocean and some weird caves until i died

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
You know, I think I've played this game dozens of times, but never got all the way to end.

Does anyone know if there's any further events Emily's sister after you rescue her form Gorn? I always turn down the option to brand her in case I lock myself out from further developments, but apart from bedding the sisters together I've never seen anything else with Trish.

Is there anything in the later stages of the game, or can I just go ahead and brand her?
Sounds like you at least have the basic rundown of Emily's and Tisha's quests. Bedding the sisters is the last possible event in their optimal quest line. Branding Tisha during the quest event will result in a less than optimal ending, but there are no penalties after the Gorn event. If you are looking for more events related to those two, then try exploring the less than optimal routes such as preying on Emily when she first enters the mansion or not interacting with her and branding her before Tisha comes for her.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Okay so I customized my first servant but there is no full body image? Or portrait? Plus the portrait pack at the beginning is very limited? Do I have to install something extra besides base game and improved random portraits to get actual portrait art and full body art?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Okay so I customized my first servant but there is no full body image? Or portrait? Plus the portrait pack at the beginning is very limited? Do I have to install something extra besides base game and improved random portraits to get actual portrait art and full body art?
There are a number of portrait packs you can download from the itch.io site. Just search itch.io Strive for Power to find its page. I personally just find images online and crop/edit them and put them in manually.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
There are a number of portrait packs you can download from the itch.io site. Just search itch.io Strive for Power to find its page. I personally just find images online and crop/edit them and put them in manually.
Awesome. I have some installed now but I still can't find any good ones for a human male protagonist. What is your method for going about finding images online and cropping/editing them manually for game use?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Awesome. I have some installed now but I still can't find any good ones for a human male protagonist. What is your method for going about finding images online and cropping/editing them manually for game use?
I usually just type something like 'elf female character artwork' into the search bar and select an image search. Find something I like that fits and save it to my PC. Edit it with any of the common image editors, I use Paint 3D as it has a great 'magic select' feature for removing the background. Crop the image with the character. Change the canvas size to 1080 pixels tall. The width can be anything from 600-900 and fits well. I use the 'magic select feature to cut out just the character image then and paste it onto an invisible canvas. Save that image then with a name with the race in it, like Elf Female 1. The game will find images with race names in it to help sort them. Place that file in the /users/$name/appdata/Strive/bodies folder. Then crop out the face with a 350x350 box. Save that with the same exact name - Elf Female 1. Put that in the Strive/portrait folder.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
After saving your full body image, you can also then use Paint 3D to crop the portrait from that same image and save to your appropriate Portrait folder. Now you can customize body and portrait, to match.

I'll search for images for ex; Hentai Catgirl Loli flat chested. I dont generally worry to much about searching with hair color/length. Sufficient options generally present themselves. Couple of clicks and this image presented itself; tumblr_033e430f640668c554a63fedcc6693f6_ad5f7dd7_400.jpg

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
its weird that you can buy and sell in bulk BUT ya cant delete anything in bulk
im trying to avoid reloading from my save point as ive gotten a lot accomplished
right now my bags so full i cant move and dont exactly know or understand how or why that is
went out in the wilds and killed a bunch of animals and people,etc then returned to my mansion took a few people over to the slave place and got a few things done on a few slaves for jobs,etc and ranks poor commoner.etc
hung out doing stuff at mansion went to leave and cant because im to full
i had 200 magic essence and deleted down to 15 (can ONLY delete 1 at a bloody time...absolutely ridiculous)
im no further ahead then when i started weight is 166/26
so if deleting all that magic essence didnt do anything WHAT do i need to delete to get some space back?
DONT wanna have to reload from last save but i may have to ??

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
its weird that you can buy and sell in bulk BUT ya cant delete anything in bulk
im trying to avoid reloading from my save point as ive gotten a lot accomplished
right now my bags so full i cant move and dont exactly know or understand how or why that is
went out in the wilds and killed a bunch of animals and people,etc then returned to my mansion took a few people over to the slave place and got a few things done on a few slaves for jobs,etc and ranks poor commoner.etc
hung out doing stuff at mansion went to leave and cant because im to full
i had 200 magic essence and deleted down to 15 (can ONLY delete 1 at a bloody time...absolutely ridiculous)
im no further ahead then when i started weight is 166/26
so if deleting all that magic essence didnt do anything WHAT do i need to delete to get some space back?
DONT wanna have to reload from last save but i may have to ??
26 is pretty low. Are you going out by yourself? All your equipped stuff counts as well. You can add 3 slaves to go with you and they will help carry stuff. You can buy travelling bags at the market. Wear those one each character and they add quite a bit of carrying capacity. You shouldn't need to delete anything. You can transfer stuff to your mansion by clicking on the arrow button next to the item when you are in your party inventory. There are 2 inventories... the stuff your party is carrying around and the stuff in your mansion.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
26 is pretty low. Are you going out by yourself? All your equipped stuff counts as well. You can add 3 slaves to go with you and they will help carry stuff. You can buy travelling bags at the market. Wear those one each character and they add quite a bit of carrying capacity. You shouldn't need to delete anything. You can transfer stuff to your mansion by clicking on the arrow button next to the item when you are in your party inventory. There are 2 inventories... the stuff your party is carrying around and the stuff in your mansion.
im not understanding whats going on i didnt buy any bags for anyone not even myself ...one thing i learned is not to buy 500 of everything im not sure what to send where ive been deleting all kinds of stuff in between before/after my last post and weight hasnt moved if i load my old save im gonna lose about 4 or 5 hours of progressions
UPDATE: so i tried your suggestion about the arrows it jumped up to 191 loaded last auto save and its back to how it was 166/26

Last edited:

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
im not understanding whats going on i didnt buy any bags for anyone not even myself ...one thing i learned is not to buy 500 of everything im not sure what to send where ive been deleting all kinds of stuff in between before/after my last post and weight hasnt moved if i load my old save im gonna lose about 4 or 5 hours of progressions
UPDATE: so i tried your suggestion about the arrows it jumped up to 191 from 166 how to go backwards LOL
When you are in the inventory screen there is a button at the top. It its a treasure chest then it is the mansions inventory. If its a backpack then you are in the party inventory screen. You can click on the button to switch between the two. When it is showing the backpack(party inventory) then click on the arrows next to the item to transfer them to the mansion. That should make your weight go down then.

Edit: You can also buy stuff directly to your Mansion using that same button. Make sure the treasure chest is showing on the button. Then the stuff you buy goes to the mansion instead of the stuff you are actively carrying around.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
When you are in the inventory screen there is a button at the top. It its a treasure chest then it is the mansions inventory. If its a backpack then you are in the party inventory screen. You can click on the button to switch between the two. When it is showing the backpack(party inventory) then click on the arrows next to the item to transfer them to the mansion. That should make your weight go down then.
omg brother thank you so much man THAT worked bounced to 0 now i can go hunting woot!!!
so glad i didnt lose anything from having to reload saves :)

Reactions: Phoexist

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
not really to sure how to address this question...what is the purpose of tamer and trapper and slave catcher?
in my head (at time of choosing for my party)i THOUGHT thats what i needed when i go out in the world travelling and killing random mobs and try to catch slaves...today i decided to try out story mode.etc and i put together a normal party
had my starter slave then bought 2 more went out into the great out doors to explore so i can open portals,etc
AND long my travels killing random mobs,etc was no different then on my sandbox save SOMETIMES slaves would agree to join me MOST times they dont OR else the option of asking DOESNT happen (same as sandbox play)
so thats why i ask whats the point to having slave catcher tamer and trapper and MC being slaver?
i just wanna understand is all im NOT complaining or anything like that im just curious is all considering we can make/select them
there must be some point of it and reasons for it?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
not really to sure how to address this question...what is the purpose of tamer and trapper and slave catcher?
in my head (at time of choosing for my party)i THOUGHT thats what i needed when i go out in the world travelling and killing random mobs and try to catch slaves...today i decided to try out story mode.etc and i put together a normal party
had my starter slave then bought 2 more went out into the great out doors to explore so i can open portals,etc
AND long my travels killing random mobs,etc was no different then on my sandbox save SOMETIMES slaves would agree to join me MOST times they dont OR else the option of asking DOESNT happen (same as sandbox play)
so thats why i ask whats the point to having slave catcher tamer and trapper and MC being slaver?
i just wanna understand is all im NOT complaining or anything like that im just curious is all considering we can make/select them
Tamer is useful for the slave you post as your Jailor, if you plan on enslaving the wilder races. It gives them a higher chance per turn of removing the uncivilized trait.

Reactions: NajaNaga

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Tamer is used back at the mansion. I usually make my jailer a tamer. So when you capture people with the 'uncivilized' trait, a tamer has a chance to remove that trait from them each night. The tamer must be managing, resting, or working with that group of people for it to work.
trapper just gives you a chance of capturing the enemies that are attempting to flee. I never bother with that one usually as I have the shackle spell to prevent them from fleeing if I can't outright defeat them next round anyway.
The MC as a slaver just means the slaver guild will pay you double for slaves you sell them.

Reactions: NajaNaga

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Tamer is used back at the mansion. I usually make my jailer a tamer. So when you capture people with the 'uncivilized' trait, a tamer has a chance to remove that trait from them each night. The tamer must be managing, resting, or working with that group of people for it to work.
trapper just gives you a chance of capturing the enemies that are attempting to flee. I never bother with that one usually as I have the shackle spell to prevent them from fleeing if I can't outright defeat them next round anyway.
The MC as a slaver just means the slaver guild will pay you double for slaves you sell them.
wow thanks for explaining all that to me i was wayyyy off LOL i thought all that had to do with the great doors and capturing slaves,etc inside of the mansion NEVER never came to mind at all BUT now i get it brother thanks a lot
out of all the traits ive never had any uncivilized YET good to know though great idea with jailer too im gonna do that
thanks again brother cheers

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes