flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The free customization seen at the start of the game is the only time you can use that method. For the rest of the game you can use potions, laboratory, Customization section of slave tab(hair style and tattoos), and the mutation spell(random changes) to alter appearance, though many require upgrades.

The heal spell is the only way to heal mid-battle, though many times you have already lost if you need it. Bandages can be used while exploring through the "Control" button, or at the mansion through the inventory.

Reputation can be seen in approximate values when inspecting the player character, which is the third button from the right in the mansion.

Player endurance increases the number of interaction points at odd values.

There is no way to choose freely the sexual traits of your slaves, but most of them can be gained depending on your actions. The Elixir of Clarity can be used to remove physical or mental traits depending on application. The wiki has a list of traits and how to get them, though it is not completely correct. "Pervert" requires high lust and has a chance per perverted action. There is no limit to the number of traits, but some conflict with others thus preventing the conflict from being gained.
Thanks man. Two more for you: How do I get rid of the scarred trait? And why are my servant's partner numbers and vaginal sex counter NOT increasing when I have her work as a prostitute?

Last edited:

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Thanks man. Two more for you: How do I get rid of the scarred trait? And why are my servant's partner numbers and vaginal sex counter NOT increasing when I have her work as a prostitute?
"Scarred" is a physical trait so you need a level 2 laboratory.

The statistics have been a low priority for proofreading as they rarely produce complaints and have low impact on gameplay. It appears that the game uses 2 different values to track sexual partners. "metrics.randompartners" is used to track partners during sex jobs and is not displayed. "sexexp.partners" is used to track partners during the sex interactions and is displayed.

The sex jobs do not simulate sex in any way and the results simply include a bit of RNG. The number of times the slave has had sex(called intimacy) is increased by a random amount, roughly proportional to the random number of random partners.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
How do I inspect my slaves? I cannot figure it out
The basic approach is to go to the mansion, click on a slave in the list on the right side of the screen, and if you don't see a description of their appearance and traits(if "Customization" was selected) then press "Inspect".

If you want more specific details, then try the Mind Reading spell. You get this spell by progressing the story quest, or in sandbox mode by buying it from the Mage's Order. If you started in a town other than Wimborn, then you will need to travel there for either mode.

Reactions: Sigglypuff

Sigglypuff

May 30, 2018
The basic approach is to go to the mansion, click on a slave in the list on the right side of the screen, and if you don't see a description of their appearance and traits(if "Customization" was selected) then press "Inspect".

If you want more specific details, then try the Mind Reading spell. You get this spell by progressing the story quest, or in sandbox mode by buying it from the Mage's Order. If you started in a town other than Wimborn, then you will need to travel there for either mode.
Looked into it further and found disabling mods made it work. Didnt realize Aric's expansion still isnt meant for the latest release. My bad. Thanks for the help

Last edited:

Kikklik

Jul 7, 2019
How do you unlock sex in this game? My first girl is suffering from unquenched lust and there's no sex option.

Tyracus

Feb 4, 2019
How do you unlock sex in this game? My first girl is suffering from unquenched lust and there's no sex option.
From the main mansion screen choose Interaction and then while talking with them request Intimacy. That will unlock the sexual interactions menu for that slave and automatically take you to it when requested. The slave does have to have 2 interactions available so you need to choose that during the first interaction and it will immediately end the Meet mode to move to the Sex mode.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to add specific non-learnable traits? I know I can savescum the Mutation spell, but that's a very tedious process. Is there a better way? I don't want to directly edit the save file unless I have no other choice.

Ankmairdor

May 1, 2019
Is there a way to add specific non-learnable traits? I know I can savescum the Mutation spell, but that's a very tedious process. Is there a better way? I don't want to directly edit the save file unless I have no other choice.
There is no way to add specific non-learnable traits without editing files.

Previously I've discussed adding traits by editing save files, which is not the easiest way. I've added a post to the end of that topic to answer your question.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
There is no way to add specific non-learnable traits without editing files.

Previously I've discussed adding traits by editing save files, which is not the easiest way. I've added a post to the end of that topic to answer your question.
Dang. Well, thanks for the info. That is a very easy way of cheating it in, at least, so thank you for making that post.

Last edited:

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
does anyone know which art pack is the best? and how to install lol
you can have a bunch of packs at once, and basically just start the game, have it open the location folder (you can do that by trying to change your slave's portrait in game) and then just dumping them into the folder that it opens up

by the way, if you combine the packs you'll find that the game might shit itself a little while when changing a portrait, that is normal

i personally find the black and white pack to be the best quality (and if you want portraits of males in addition to females)

you can also crop and name your own images and add them to the folder if you want as well

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes