Horus15

Jun 6, 2017
So far I really love the game. Huge potential. Maybe gifs could spice it up a little.

Feb 2, 2018
I'm missing two characters in the character gallery (Top and Bottom ones), and one teleportation area (The one above Umbra and below Gorn). Have these not been implemented yet?

Edit: Turns out the characters I'm missing are Ayda and Zoe, although I've met both of them. Still unsure about the missing teleportation area though.

D

Deleted member 7072

I'm missing two characters in the character gallery (Top and Bottom ones), and one teleportation area (The one above Umbra and below Gorn). Have these not been implemented yet?

Edit: Turns out the characters I'm missing are Ayda and Zoe, although I've met both of them. Still unsure about the missing teleportation area though.
I vaguely recall the last teleportation zone is to the elven city around where you meet Ayneris? Might be wrong though

Feb 2, 2018
I vaguely recall the last teleportation zone is to the elven city around where you meet Ayneris? Might be wrong though
You meet Ayneris in Amberguard, and I've already gotten that place. I have Amberguard, Frostford, Gorn, and Umbra, but there's one space left.

Edit: I think I'm missing Wimborn. Since I started the game from Wimborn, it makes sense that I wouldn't have it's teleportation stone. If I started the game in Gorn or Frostford, I'd probably be missing the teleport for the respective city and instead have the Wimborn teleport.

SpikeFW

Jun 9, 2017
Linky linky for 0.5.9a

Anyone getting a OpenGL 3.3 error on the newer system and know what to do about it?

Error:

SnapShot_180509_111218.jpg

followed by:

SnapShot_180509_113252.jpg

???

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is it possible to have the generic characters show clothed and naked art, like the story characters?
You can select their potraits, but they only get one headshot and one bodyshot, not one for clothed and one for nude.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to encounter a rather strange problem...
there is no failure report or anything, but when I click on mansion upgrades nothing happens (and I have already completed several Medium request in the slaver guild) do I need to reach a certain rank in the guild first or is this actually a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...seems like the current builds are to buged to be played by me...
Patreon Version here (0.5.9a) won't open portal or Mansion upgrade menu
And public Version won't open combat interaction screen (I can choose to fight but thats it)
Anone else haveing those issues or am I just unlucky?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes