DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
a
Where do I install the bodies and portraits in the main game folder or there's a sub folder I missed?
actually all the game you play will make a folder at C somewhere to put your game.don't try so hard if you can't find i know how to make this but if you put all images to C/ your computer will lag.if you have 4 slaves save a game and just put only 4 of this by manually clicking.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So this new version seems like a rough start. I constantly have people getting stressed and have to interact. Keeping food up early while trying to make money. Anyone have any tips for the new version. (Also I like to keep the npc's that come around).
I think I am only running around with emily and assistant and 2 others. I had a 5th, but I traded her in when I started to freak out about food.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
my suggestion is keep unique characters out of your house until you get stable.
best way to earn money is to complete brothel quest in Wimborn and get a bunnygirl to prostitue, get an arachna for hunt and a dryad for scavangeing for your food trouble.
...more than enough Gold and Food for a household of 20+ characters. Get a Foxgirl for better paid prostitute if you can
my Battle Group normally contains a Centaur and a Dragonkin +whatever I like

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the latest build all aditional actions seem to get unlocked by further "corrupt" the girl with hideous sex acts I suppose.
try everything you have and eventually new options appear

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
This looks like a very interesting slave manager game after reading that overview. Now i have to look into it. Thanks for sharing.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm having issues with the Interaction Sexmode
Only a few of the options exist; none under "Caress", "Fucking", and "SM". "Tools" and "Humiliation" have some, but they don't necessarily do what it says on the label. For example "Relaxing Incense" actually causes nipple play to take place.

Here's what I see mesage-wise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I've been unable to run this on my GTX 1070 or 770 - latest drivers. What kinda crap engine is this to be throwing out errors left and right unable to load simple pictures?

Yes, I tried the "solution" mentioned in the opening post - that does nothing. I'm over here laughing my ass off at the irony of a card that can spit out modern AAA rated titles rendered on OpenGL like DOOM, but can't handle this little adult game. The developer seriously ought to rethink his choice of engine.

Anyone have any ideas?

cantopen.JPG

Jun 20, 2017
I feel that Im going to find out what the problem is immediately after I post this. Having trouble with slave/servants, the talk option isnt showing any sort of praise punish options, just the call me by, and release ones.

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I've been unable to run this on my GTX 1070 or 770 - latest drivers. What kinda crap engine is this to be throwing out errors left and right unable to load simple pictures?

Yes, I tried the "solution" mentioned in the opening post - that does nothing. I'm over here laughing my ass off at the irony of a card that can spit out modern AAA rated titles rendered on OpenGL like DOOM, but can't handle this little adult game. The developer seriously ought to rethink his choice of engine.

Anyone have any ideas?

View attachment 98796
Maybe a permissions problem?

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
I feel that Im going to find out what the problem is immediately after I post this. Having trouble with slave/servants, the talk option isnt showing any sort of praise punish options, just the call me by, and release ones.
That's because that option has been moved to the "Interaction" button/menu in 5.10.a. You can find that button in the mansion screen.

PS: It's always a good idea to read the changelogs for games still in developments ;)

datderp

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone has issues with the sex interaction? Cause my not showing sex option at all in version 5.10a

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017

Anyone have any ideas?

View attachment 98796
I can run it just fine w/ my 970. Don't think it has anything to do w/ the graphics card here. Looks like it's just bad archive. Maybe re-download?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I can run it just fine w/ my 970. Don't think it has anything to do w/ the graphics card here. Looks like it's just bad archive. Maybe re-download?
Grabbed two different versions (both the x86 and x64) from two different mirrors. Even tried throwing the folder into my main drive - no difference. User Account Control in Win 10 is off - and put an exception for the entire folder in Windows Defender just in case. Nothing seems to solve it - so strange.

Google's no help either :(

The old version (before he switched to the newer Godot engine) works just fine, so not sure what the heck is going on.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes