xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Grabbed two different versions (both the x86 and x64) from two different mirrors. Even tried throwing the folder into my main drive - no difference. User Account Control in Win 10 is off - and put an exception for the entire folder in Windows Defender just in case. Nothing seems to solve it - so strange.

Google's no help either :(

The old version (before he switched to the newer Godot engine) works just fine, so not sure what the heck is going on.
Try shortening and remove all those special characters in the folder name.

datderp

Sep 12, 2017
Are you going through the interactions part?
Yes I am in the right interaction mode I am not in the abuse or talking interaction. Well aware there 3 different one. Just that the only one that isn't working or showing me option are the sex interaction.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Yes I am in the right interaction mode I am not in the abuse or talking interaction. Well aware there 3 different one. Just that the only one that isn't working or showing me option are the sex interaction.
This may sound silly, but have you asked them for sexual intimacy?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having issues with the Interaction Sexmode
Only a few of the options exist; none under "Caress", "Fucking", and "SM". "Tools" and "Humiliation" have some
Did you select the receiver and the giver?
Take a look at the screen...I was confused for a bit aswell

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Did you select the receiver and the giver?
Take a look at the screen...I was confused for a bit aswell
Like the previous person said that might help if you are making it that far. I started with talking route and did the ask for intimacy part several times before I went to the sex mode. If you do start with the talking part and ask for intimacy it doesn't count as two interactions so if you have to that should work.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
It seems the game can't find its texture files. Can't imagine anything else but broken archieve.
SOLVED THE PROBLEM!

The issue was JDownloader 2's automatic RAR extractor plugin (which I've been using for years without fault) fucking up the extraction and/or file paths! Something about the way the .rars for this release are packaged. I disabled the plugin completely, downloaded the .rar, and manually extracted via 7Zip. First time I've ever had something like that happen. Thanks all for the help.

Reactions: xoxo1001

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, I did. If I don't, I don't even get the few choices I do have.
Might just have to raise relationship more? Especially if you are having the other give. I don't know where the stats are shown though. I have one that I can do stuff with but can't kiss and they won't lead.

Also how do you deal with clingy? I captured a high level demon while exploring and even though I pay attention to her I still get the message for she isn't getting enough attention. Any tips?

Sep 4, 2017
I think that this game is too complicated for me. Fucking death by starvation. I keep using the cheat menu to get maximum of food and other things, I opened save file in notepad and changed health of all characters to maximum, but they still keeps dying on starvation.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Might just have to raise relationship more? Especially if you are having the other give. I don't know where the stats are shown though. I have one that I can do stuff with but can't kiss and they won't lead.

Also how do you deal with clingy? I captured a high level demon while exploring and even though I pay attention to her I still get the message for she isn't getting enough attention. Any tips?
For the Girl to Lead/kiss you need to request intimacy and have both Loyalty and Obedience above 80. As for attention try going with her for the garden and talking and so on.

I think that this game is too complicated for me. Fucking death by starvation. I keep using the cheat menu to get maximum of food and other things, I opened save file in notepad and changed health of all characters to maximum, but they still keeps dying on starvation.
Well... Thats strange since I find the game quite easy >.<
I'm playing in the story mode here and haven't used any cheats so far. I think the story mode is more difficult in general.

For your Food hunting girls.
Agility + Endurance + Courage - For hunting
Wit + Endurance + Courage - For Foraging

Try making your Highest grade Slave cook sometimes.

My main problem with the game now is that my girls are constantly Horny which have some annoying debuffs while exploring. Maybe I had sex with her to much.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Perks like devoted only result in a 'temporary' increase in stats, as it does not increase your maximum stat. For example if you have 75/75 courage and pick up devoted, you go up to 100/75, which subsequently cant be increased until you gain enough levels to push the cap to 105

Just a minor annoyance and it would entail rewriting at least a few functions (and the stat system) so just something to keep in mind as a possible future change

Edit: I realized that a possible hack is to insert
"cour_max": 25,
"wit_max": 25,

or something to that effect into the definition of the traits

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Any one figure out how to get Aphrodite Brew yet? I was gonna try for an orgy and can't make it or buy it, and I checked wiki said 3 towns sell it but I checked them all nothing...

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Any one figure out how to get Aphrodite Brew yet? I was gonna try for an orgy and can't make it or buy it, and I checked wiki said 3 towns sell it but I checked them all nothing...
You craft it. 2 x aphrodisiac, 1 x stimulant potion, and 2 x tainted essence.

Reactions: TheHanyou

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Couple issues I have with 5.10 versus my older copy v5.3. *new* storymode starts from non-wimborn don't always properly unlock wimborn portal; also level scaling is a right bitch.

Did a storymode start from Frostford, and the minute I stepped out from town (as a level 1) I had to "fight" my way through level 13 mobs, to get to the Marsh, leading to fighting my way through lvl 10s to get to Eerie Grove, and so on and so forth until I finally manage to get to 'mere' level 1-5 in the wimborn outskirts. [And by fighting my way through, I actually mean 'run like a bitch until my energy runs out and I'm unable to retreat any more, usually resulting in dying.... then reloading my save and hoping for better luck on the next try']

So couple suggestions, or requests to be looked into:
  1. double check the portal stone code properly works, since wimborn doesn't always properly unlock if you don't start there [career mode]. Haven't checked if Frostford start to Gorn portal always works, and haven't checked any of the Gorn starter portals at time of this post.
  2. level scaling needs to be looked into, again especially for non-wimborn career starts
  3. Retreating from battle should NOT require energy, especially not since exploring costs energy; and all slaves run out of energy in the field (even if they have 1 or more animalistic tatoos which allegedly boost energy regen).
  4. time in the field is starting to need an overhaul, particularly in regards to the above energy regen issue (both for player and slaves), but also in regards to the "you may camp and rest once a day", but you can field-trip from wimborn through to Gorn, turn 180 and field-trip over to Amberguard, 180 and field-trip to Frostford all in *one* day. But you may only camp once in that entire session.... even though you stopped in 4 different towns, and passed through Shaliq village twice.
  5. related to time in field for energy recharge, is also the stress issue. Even if you build a few slaves to being perfect bodyguards, once you outlevel/outgear everything, stress actually becomes the #1 time in field limiter, you are forced to portal back home periodically to allow slaves to rest (even if you equip them with Kimono's for the daily -stress/-lust ticks)

Other than those points, I really enjoy the game, both my older version v5.3.1 and the current 5.10. Lots of new systems, some of the interface changes took a bit of getting used to, but it wasn't that hard to adapt. Always intriguing to see how lucky you can get, right now I'm sitting on 20+ female slaves that my "lowest" beauty is 75, and even my 'bodyguards' are dropdead gorgeous ladies. And fairly lucky on drops, haven't yet gone to Frostford but I've got several enchanted Elven chainmail with good stats, good Elven swords with great starts, and some nice Kimonos/others for my workers. So I just carve through everything and make almost 4k gold per day :D

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
i placed opengl.dll in the game folder and still dont works.

the game starts, but closes while loading

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes