caju

Oct 5, 2017
i placed opengl.dll in the game folder and still dont works.

the game starts, but closes while loading
Since the developer decided to do this, half the people trying to play it are being told to update their graphics card. If your card is older that 3-4 MONTHS old, you either need a new graphics card or you can no longer play it. Just delete it and move on.

Reactions: LOL32

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Since the developer decided to do this, half the people trying to play it are being told to update their graphics card. If your card is older that 3-4 MONTHS old, you either need a new graphics card or you can no longer play it. Just delete it and move on.
That can't be right, I'm using a laptop with a Radeon HD 4200 Series GFX card (released in 2009), and I'm using drivers from January 2015. The game runs fine, so the problem can't be related to drivers, or even the card itself since mine is 10 years old in 4 months.

no6ody

May 13, 2018
GLES 3.0 came out 6 years ago, not 3-4 months. Also its not developer's fault, but rather engine's which should eventually be fixed.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
GLES 3.0 came out 6 years ago, not 3-4 months. Also its not developer's fault, but rather engine's which should eventually be fixed.
The developer deserves blame for choosing the shitty engine. It was pointed out repeatedly on the blog that LOTS of people were having issues with it. He has a Ferrari product, I personally love the game, with a Yugo engine.

The part that upsets me the most is that I love the game.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
T
For the Girl to Lead/kiss you need to request intimacy and have both Loyalty and Obedience above 80. As for attention try going with her for the garden and talking and so on.

Well... Thats strange since I find the game quite easy >.<
I'm playing in the story mode here and haven't used any cheats so far. I think the story mode is more difficult in general.

For your Food hunting girls.
Agility + Endurance + Courage - For hunting
Wit + Endurance + Courage - For Foraging

Try making your Highest grade Slave cook sometimes.

My main problem with the game now is that my girls are constantly Horny which have some annoying debuffs while exploring. Maybe I had sex with her to much.
That's because you have to make sure when the sex interaction happens you don't fuck her and then raise her horniness again (there's an icon) fuck her a couple times, get your mana and leave the horny meter at its lowest level.

So far I've been unable to put it below the 50's since I keep them constantly sleeping in my bed and partially naked

Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
T

That's because you have to make sure when the sex interaction happens you don't fuck her and then raise her horniness again (there's an icon) fuck her a couple times, get your mana and leave the horny meter at its lowest level.

So far I've been unable to put it below the 50's since I keep them constantly sleeping in my bed and partially naked
Thanks for pointing that out . I thought it only take effect during sex.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I just noticed that as of this new version (maybe it was integrated before and I didn't know) there's a spell you access during exploration (Hotkey B or click the control thingy bottom right corner) and that spell is called "guidance".

It immediately makes you ignore the whole travel thingy and let's you advance faster

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ok I'm making my own pack of girls here. Making renders and everything.
I used Lelurker pack from OP as base.
Added a whole bunch of new girls and remove another whole bunch which I disliked.

Download link :
A Total of 100+ new girls. No males
List of changes: (Per race)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This pack has both Bodies and Portrait so all girls have their own respective portrait.
Intall :
  • Extract in your game default Images folder as is (default folder %appdata%\Strive ) or
  • Select the girls you want and extract in your game default images folder.
    Note : You can leave the files the way they are (in folders) or keep them loose it's up to you.
I suggest removing any current pack your are using before installing. This way you will avoid doubles.

Edit:
PS: There is a Human girl with incorrect portrait hope you don't mind it :3.
And a Loli dryad without Transparent background since removing it would maker her look odd.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I am looking for an alchemy ingredient that I need for several potions. I have only found 1 and I think it was a drop or from a chest. I can't think of the name of it right now.

Also I just unlocked the lab to make enhancements and stuff. Should I assign a certain person there to help. Can things go wrong? Also is there anyway to change character traits on girls?

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I am looking for an alchemy ingredient that I need for several potions. I have only found 1 and I think it was a drop or from a chest. I can't think of the name of it right now.

Also I just unlocked the lab to make enhancements and stuff. Should I assign a certain person there to help. Can things go wrong? Also is there anyway to change character traits on girls?
For the Lab a girl with High Magical affinity is good it increases the chance of success during experiments.
For some traits you can use certain potions namely Amnesia potion to make the girl forget it.
For more info check .

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
5.11a pls
Win /

New cheat code: fkfynroh

0.5.11a
Fixed some mindread instances not working
Fixed an end day bug related to fear

Fear spell can now be used during the interaction
Fear spell effectiveness grows with Player's Magic
Sedation spell no longer imprves obedience when its very low
Sedation spell now also slightly reduces fear
Dream spell now benefits from Player's Magic Affinity but basic effect slightly reduced
Slaves won't ask for Specialization for levelup until level 4
Added search option to inventory
Added option to rename gear items
Slave's sex in guild now displayed with icon
Player group panel now shows slave XP bar instead of lust
Datings and sex actions will properly reset slave's attention
Praises and Punishments renamed into Discipline
Gift option now improves loyalty
Fear now sticks to the slave and lasts for days giving boost to obedience depending on slave's stats
Teaching action now tied to stress instead of mood and cause stress to raise. High wit reduces stress gain
Clingy trait will start its effect after 15 loyalty
When repairing old save player group will be cleared to fix the removal issue
Added new costume and accessory enchantments
Fixed a bug causing one of the mutations to fail
Fixed toggling abilities from character info in combat not updating ability bar

Sep 4, 2017
Well... Thats strange since I find the game quite easy >.<
I'm playing in the story mode here and haven't used any cheats so far. I think the story mode is more difficult in general.

For your Food hunting girls.
Agility + Endurance + Courage - For hunting
Wit + Endurance + Courage - For Foraging

Try making your Highest grade Slave cook sometimes.
Thanks, I will try it.

Well, I think that it´s hard for me because I am that type of really terrible player who is so bad in gaming that he can´t survive not even a minute in any game without something like invincibility cheat because he keeps making bad decisions. In this game, there is a lot of values that I need to watch and keep under control: Money, food, provisions, suplies, health, energy, obedience, lust, mood and affection of characters and it´s hard for me to watch all these values and keep them under control. And I think that I keep overlooking something, because even when my characters are in good mood and I have lot of food and provisions, the still keep loosing health, even when resting and I don´t know why. I keep thinking "It´s OK, they still have enough health, they are in a good mood, some of them are resting, except for this one who is set up as Nurse and I have enough food, I can end the day" and the next day all of them are dead.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm...do you have enough living space for the girls?
Mansion screen has an info on beds avaiable/in use (numbers should be either green or yellow...when red you should try to relocate girls or get rid of a few)
Is your mansion clean enough? bad Hygiene is bad for the health

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Thanks, I will try it.

Well, I think that it´s hard for me because I am that type of really terrible player who is so bad in gaming that he can´t survive not even a minute in any game without something like invincibility cheat because he keeps making bad decisions. In this game, there is a lot of values that I need to watch and keep under control: Money, food, provisions, suplies, health, energy, obedience, lust, mood and affection of characters and it´s hard for me to watch all these values and keep them under control. And I think that I keep overlooking something, because even when my characters are in good mood and I have lot of food and provisions, the still keep loosing health, even when resting and I don´t know why. I keep thinking "It´s OK, they still have enough health, they are in a good mood, some of them are resting, except for this one who is set up as Nurse and I have enough food, I can end the day" and the next day all of them are dead.
Food/Supply => Send Slave with Agility + Endurance to hunt

Money =>
Early on Easy Custom request. Some are incredibly easy.
Some you can instantly finish buying a slave from the slave trade. Buy slave with 50~100 Coin and complete the request for 300~500 so easy money.​
They might be dying because of excessive stress.

Stress => Interact with her offer a drink or buy a gift then keep interacting with her raising her loyalty and by the end of the interaction Stress will greatly be reduced. You can also use Sedation skill to reduce it.

Energy => It only matter during explorations . If her energy decreases to 0 Stress will start to build up.
I'm always exploring alone. After you get Invigorate and Heal Skill it's pretty easy to level up your MC.

Obedience => Captured Slaves will have an obedience cap of 50 "Due to recent events" during 3~5 days
Bought Slaves doesn't have this cap.
A good way to improve Obedience is trough Scolding/Slaping.​

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
For the Lab a Demon would be best, as her/his racial trait benefits all changes made.
That means laboratory modifications made TO them not while on of them is the lab assistant right? cause I'm using a high level drow with a buffed mafical maf armor I found

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Ok I'm making my own pack of girls here. Making renders and everything.
I used Lelurker pack from OP as base.
Added a whole bunch of new girls and remove another whole bunch which I disliked.

Download link :
A Total of 100+ new girls. No males
List of changes: (Per race)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All girls have their own portrait.
Intall :
  • Extract in your game default Images folder as is (default folder %appdata%\Strive ) or
  • Select the girls you want and extract in your game default images folder.
    Note : You can leave the files the way they are (in folders) or keep them loose it's up to you.
I suggest removing any current pack your are using before installing. This way you will avoid doubles.
Lemme recommend this stuff, great work they'r even set as transparent. 10/10 get a like.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes