Aug 26, 2017
How do I level up a slave ?
Once they have enough XP( which you can check by going to either inspect or customize, it's the bottom blueish bar under their portrait in the top left), you need to "talk" with them on the left side of the screen. Can't remember the exact wording, but once the dialogue choices show up, its something about investigate their potential. After clicking that, you"ll find out what you need to give/do to help them level by reading their reply.

jafarian

May 25, 2017
I can't seem to get the game to start. It says "Cannot get Proc Address got CreateContextAttribs" I've tried having the body and potrait stuff in and out of the files folder but Im not sure what Im doing wrong

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Another pack now focused on Slimes.
Spend an entire day looking for it >.<.

Slime Pack 61 Sexy Slimes -
Bodies and Portraits

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will rework on my previous patch to decrease image size. Which will make the game load images faster.
Bodies will have a max height of 900px and Portraits 250x250px (or less) so all images will be less then 1mb.

Ok there is kind of a problem here regarding the size of the Images.

My idea was to make some girls don't cover the entire "Slave Area" , mainly for Lolis and small Races but as you can see some girls that have "cropped" on X axis (horizontal) won't look so good.
So I decided to leave them on original size.

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Isn't one of the screenshots from Captive Market: Trapped Elven Officers? The one with the lots of girls in a room

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
It is not implemented in the new sex system yet. I'm not sure if it helps prevent escapes like it's supposed to, but other than that it's useless for now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that might have been correct in the past...by now all those should have been replaced
The Images from the OP are way outdated as stated several times before.
You still can add graphics from other games as portraits and bodys for the girls though

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
for slavers encounter after select option 3.Leave game dont display any posible actions after :noexpression:
so if u meet them... only 1 option atack them? or close window and load from town -_-
(v0.5.11a)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
hello you guys
Does anyone know how/where to get Tainted essence and fluid substance? ive looked anywhere i can think of but havent found any, and i need em for some potions

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes