Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
hello you guys
Does anyone know how/where to get Tainted essence and fluid substance? ive looked anywhere i can think of but havent found any, and i need em for some potions
Tainted Essence can be gotten from sex with demons (yourself included if you're one) or killing them. Fluid substance can be gotten from having sex with iirc Nereids or going to the marsh or the sea (from the windburn or something like that, the recommended starter town go to the prairie, from there you'll have the option of going to the sea, go there and you can find some weakish oozes that drop them pretty regularly)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Slime girls (very rare in the eerie Forest or Marsh) are a good source for both aswell... if you get frisky with them

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Thks for the answers, i ended up buying them from the alchemist woman in gorn XD
Now im supposed to find a drow, whatever those are, but they dont seem to pop in the market, can they be found in the wilds?

Sep 4, 2017
Thks for the answers, i ended up buying them from the alchemist woman in gorn XD
Now im supposed to find a drow, whatever those are, but they dont seem to pop in the market, can they be found in the wilds?
On the market at Wimborn is that guy named Sebastian, he was part of one of the quests, he will sell you farm equipment and teleportation stone to Umbra and he can find slaves for you from any race in the game.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
In the wild, you can only find them as a rare encounter in elven grove. Or you can go to umbra or ask sebastian for one. Careful, drow and dark elves are different !

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Hello guys can someone answer my question will the dev add in adriod for this game so i know if i should keep coming here

dennydodol

May 19, 2017
Hello everyone, do any of you got problem with sex (in the game i mean) with v0.5.11a? So, i'm successfully asked my slaves to be intimate and than open the sex tab. But after finishing some of the sexual acts, i got some potential bug:
  1. My energy and the slave energy does not decrease
  2. The slave keep being horny although i stop after her orgasm. Lust stat keep in 70 minimum. It's bad when i bring her to adventure
  3. The sex stats does not change
So, is there any solution for this? Thanks

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
1) I think it's working as intended, since now you have a limited number of interactions instead per day. IMO it was too easy spamming invigorate with the old system anyway. :) But maybe losing some energy for every interaction (as it was before) would make more sense, it just needs some balancing gameplay-wise between grindy or too easy.

2) I'm curious about that too, I have the same problem even if I stop right after they orgasm. Seems that as slaves become used to sex, they become horny all the time. The penalty during combat is not that big, so it's not really a problem... not sure if it works as intended or it's part of what needs balancing.

3) Not implemented yet, I guess the tracking stats haven't been updated to the new sex system. However, depending on the sexual acts you do, slaves can develop sex traits like bisexual, homosexual, pervert etc. The "see relatives" screen that should show sister/sons/daughters doesn't seem to work for the slaves either.

Reactions: dennydodol

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Got a dragonkin from Sebastian with like 90 some odd beauty default. I paid like 1900 for it. I'm happy with it though. I did have to give her lots of luxury due to max rank too.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Isn't it the "Youthing Elixir" I'm supposed to bring to Melissa? That's the recipe I got form Sebastian, so I made one and tried to bring it but I just get a prompt that I shouldn't try to contact her without the proper item.

In my quest log it says "Elixir of Youth", but I assume it's the same stuff?

EDIT: Turns out you can't complete it with the potion in your inventory, it has to be in the stash at the mansion. Quite counter-intuitive...

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
[0.5.12]

Win /

Changelog:

Dating mood now improves obedience
Sex interactions AI can now use multiple slaves in one action
AI will choose continuous action way more often now
Added option to make punishment public
Added tutorial parts for new interactions
Stress now is divided to 4 clear stages: low/green/<33, medium/yellow/<66, high/red/<99, breakdown/red/99+.
Moving to the next stage will trigger info message, instead of being triggered at any stress change
Max stress is capped at 120
Stress penalties slightly reworked: stress now can cause health and energy decrease
Headgirl's settings now increase fear or obedience every day instead of obedience or loyalty
High fear (50+) now has chance to ease resistant state
Captured slaves now will have some initial Fear
Killing defeated enemies now increases Fear of captives and your group
Fixed mutation spell
Fixed player character relatives panel
Fixed wimborn teleport stone purchase not unlocking actual teleport
Fixed anal and masochist traits assignging incorrectly during sex interaction
Some other small cosmetic fixes

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Seems dev finally decided to go "Free Cities" route and add fear into game as a second factor to training, this is really great news. Hope he manages to handle those mechanics on his own, scope of project became pretty big for single dev to handle all this stuff.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes