Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
seems what with turned off option 'use animation on sceen change' some interfaces dont apear at alll -_-
one of them 'mansion upgrades'

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
No, it's not.
m.. sorry then. seems im extracted wrong archive last time :oops:
___

energy strange stat in this game indeed...
without it u can:
1.traveling all over world (countless times per day=) more strange what if u have energy it drained by travel)
2.battling (countless times)
3.<censored>ing all thouse who was defeated (countless times)

BUT u need <censored> 20 energy (it is 1/5 of base maximum) for open randomly generated(u off energy in 90% cases when u find it) treasury chest, and u even cant rest on loacation with chest...

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
I've got a question if you all don't mind helping out the new guy.

does starting in the sandbox mode change the story quest and story characters that are available? I mean like, to the point where I wouldn't be able to get certain characters? I've mainly only been messing with the system and haven't really tried the quests yet because I don't want to start a game without knowing this. it would kind of suck to build up a bunch of resources just to have to start over, ya know?

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
I've got a question if you all don't mind helping out the new guy.

does starting in the sandbox mode change the story quest and story characters that are available? I mean like, to the point where I wouldn't be able to get certain characters? I've mainly only been messing with the system and haven't really tried the quests yet because I don't want to start a game without knowing this. it would kind of suck to build up a bunch of resources just to have to start over, ya know?
my best answer for you would be....not much, you can acquire most of the unique characters in the game but it skips some of the quests and heads you straight to that halfway point in the game. pretty much it shortens the story so that you can focus on what you doing

Reactions: GreatShark

tessarhea

Jul 2, 2017
Newbie to the game here, how much nsfw art content is in this?
Text-only. Some unique characters have unique events with sex, but the meat of the sex is in the ("new") sex system now. I think group sex was recently added and is still really wonky? Some stuff isn't in yet, like public sex or bestiality, if that's your thing. Just try it out, you access it by the interaction-system if your slaves like you enough. Or you force them, with all the consequences that entails.

Reactions: Xypher

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I just started to play this game. I'm enjoying it so far. :winkytongue:
Quick question: Is there any way to improve look? Or is it purely based on the person and cannot be change?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there are several methods to do so
Buy beauty lotion at the merchant (temporaly effect)
Buy a Kimono (constant boost as temporary)
Tatoo Nature (Unlock beauty salon I think from facility)
Have a Laboratory and use Enhance beauty
...or locate the save game and search for character name followed by "beauty" and change value to your liking

100 is best you can get in standard, so enhancing beauty on a char with 100 doesn't have any effect. Temporary boosts (like through dress) allow values >100

Yochananbensimon

May 14, 2018
Is there a place where I can modify how strength affects carry weight? Or where I can adjust how much the backpack allows you to carry? I don't like having a character (or slave in the party) who one hits enemies due to the high strength, but I also don't like returning to town because of full gear, and having to leave stuff behind.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Relaying Maverik's Patreon Post. I am looking forward to starting bonus changes, is a great move towards different saves having different playstyles.

Sep 4, 2017
During sexual interaction, when I clicked on "Action visibility" button, I saw option named "Frottage", but I can´t find it in my sex menu, even though I marked it as visible. Where should I search for it?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
there are several methods to do so
Buy beauty lotion at the merchant (temporaly effect)
Buy a Kimono (constant boost as temporary)
Tatoo Nature (Unlock beauty salon I think from facility)
Have a Laboratory and use Enhance beauty
...or locate the save game and search for character name followed by "beauty" and change value to your liking

100 is best you can get in standard, so enhancing beauty on a char with 100 doesn't have any effect. Temporary boosts (like through dress) allow values >100
LOL I have gone the changing the savefile route. Basebeauty is better to edit, it is just easier to find.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes