shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
Are the links from the OP the patreon or public version from the itch.io site? Whats the difference from the public and patreon release?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have done the breast mod to give them hollow nipples, but with the new system I dont see any option to use them anymore. Is there some progression that needs to be done or is it just not included now?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
During sexual interaction, when I clicked on "Action visibility" button, I saw option named "Frottage", but I can´t find it in my sex menu, even though I marked it as visible. Where should I search for it?
There are different things you can do based on stuff like genders (and race, but as far as I can tell, it only matters if you have a tail or not and penis or not). Frottage is two males rubbing penises, according to the in-game text.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
[0.5.12]

Win /

Changelog:
Do you mean letting a slave take charge? I am not sure what the AI does in the game

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
[0.5.13a]

Win /

Changelog:

0.5.13a
Fixed contraceptives related issues
Fixed some older saves issues
Added a few new scenes related to main plot
Player's starting bonuses have been redisigned
Trait can now be selected for starting slave
Exhaustion now displayed in combat as debuff
Player's energy is no longer reduced due to pregnancy
Later stages of pregnancy have combat debuff now (-25% speed)
Slave's price multiplier per level reduced from 50 to 40
Energy and mana costs of abilities added to the combat tooltips
Ranger drop rate bonus reduced from 50% to 40%
Added piercing and tattoo options to main character
Added action for hollow nipples
Mental breakdown shouldn't kill slaves in farm anymore
Slightly readjusted slave price formula
Gear reequipment should correctly update slave stats
Contraception mechanic changed: now prevents any pregnancies for 2 days and will be taken once wears off
Impregnation chance with no contraception grows way quicker with consecutive attempts
Fixed some errors with captured slave stats related to weared gear
Fixed Rogue armor wrong values
Fixed few issues with the ending sequence
Fixed navel piercing not showing up in descriptions
Fixed receiving Ayneris's rapier before end of her quest
Fixed Health Bonus gear not working properly
Fixed Sebastian sometimes giving incorrect grade slaves

Sep 4, 2017
According to changelog, V0.5.13 should have some "new scenes related to the main plot". I finished main story quest in V0.5.12. Do I need to start game again to see these scenes? Also, there is new option in sex menu, "Nipple Fuck", but doesn´t seems to work, even when slave has a hollow nipples.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Former uploader dropping back in - repeated internet issues led to my lousy connection finally crapping out entirely. One change of provider and upgraded system later, my connection is ~450x faster downloading and ~100x faster uploading (~120 kbs down former download speed, now it's ~60 mbs).

So, instead of taking a couple of hours to download all four files and even longer to upload, I can do them in reasonable time, which also means I don't need to wait for stable versions. If xoxo needs his Mega storage space, I can take over again.

Reactions: Dastun and xoxo1001

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"Nipple Fuck" is not working and can only be used 1 on 1. I hope the developer can add you Give "Nipple Fuck in Turns" and\or Take "Smit Nipple Fuck" to receive from your slaves.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, this might be a stupid question, but for the image packs I'm assuming the images all had solid backgrounds that were converted to transparent...

Is there an easy way to do this? Fuzzy select + delete in GIMP works fairly well, but can be somewhat unreliable about leaving color behind

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Seems like "unlocking gallery" in cheat menu doesn't work. Where can i get image pack?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
where is a good place to find full bodys and faces, I want too find or make a special set.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes