Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
how do i use it, cause i'm trying to start one XD
You need to already brew the potion, then when you go to do interactions with your slaves, you can now choose more than 3. If you have no made the potion yet, the start will not be ready to use. So just make that potion, you dont use it, it gets used automatically when you start an orgy.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked how to use the optional potraits on the first page I put then in images and hit the button in game but nothing shows up.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked how to use the optional potraits on the first page I put then in images and hit the button in game but nothing shows up.
where did you put the portraits? Did you put them in the apps data\strive\portraits?

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
I put it in file\images.
Just checking, but you did put it into the Strive file, right? I play the Mac version so there may be some differences, but after you start a game and try to put an image onto someone, the game will create an portraits folder and bodies folder inside of the main game folder (there are other posts on how to access this). You pop it in there and when you try to open the thing next time, from the menu that pops up you can try to refresh the search.

Reactions: kalifianto

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I put it in file\images.
if you go to customize and select portrait and come to a screen to choose a picture, on the right side there is a tab open folder. make sure you photos are in that folder

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
It was on the first page but here you go.

Cheat code: bxjsfybp

Okay, but what are they for? I entered it successfully, but I don't know what/how I'm supposed to be cheating... I would just like to bump up my gold and food. This is a rather in-depth game and I don't quite understand the economics of it yet.

Please help? :)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Okay, but what are they for? I entered it successfully, but I don't know what/how I'm supposed to be cheating... I would just like to bump up my gold and food. This is a rather in-depth game and I don't quite understand the economics of it yet.

Please help? :)
When you're in the game open the menu, and go to the options panel. Under the Supporter tab there's a spot to enter the code. Once you've entered it you can use the 'access supporter panel' button. It opens up in game cheats to set you gold, food, and supplies. Unlock all spells, and modify various slave attributes.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
When you're in the game open the menu, and go to the options panel. Under the Supporter tab there's a spot to enter the code. Once you've entered it you can use the 'access supporter panel' button. It opens up in game cheats to set you gold, food, and supplies. Unlock all spells, and modify various slave attributes.
Ah, I see thank you. I kept hitting "Confirm" on the bottom of the screen and I guess it just closed the window that I needed to leave open.. :)

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Ah, I see thank you. I kept hitting "Confirm" on the bottom of the screen and I guess it just closed the window that I needed to leave open.. :)
Also, in one of the menus you can change the assistant's clothing, but if you haven't activated the code she basically says no.

Also, in regards to your previous comments about not understanding the game, it's not too hard. Early, you should aim for 3 slaves (including your starting one). The worst one to do odd stuff like make money (selling at the market, though that requires iirc poor grade) and cleaning. The other two should have their level one points (the two stat points) in the hunting job stats (iirc agility and endurance). Once these two are ready for level 2, make sure to put their points into agility and endurance again. This will ensure you'll have plenty of food and won't starve (though as you get a LOT of slaves you'll need to watch to make sure you're making enough, but that's for later). Do that until you get another slave of at least poor grade, either from combat and kidnapping someone (you need rope from the market to do this, and you have to have it in your travel pack, not your main storage) or buying the slave. This person should go to the library for a while to raise wits and charm. This person will now be your market seller to make your money. Once you have them selling, you should be able to get another slave that you stick into the library and give agility and endurance. Once it gets enough learning points, give it courage and this'll be your new hunter, since low courage can result in bringing in a lot less food sometimes randomly. After this, you should understand the basics enough to do it as you want. There are various sidequests, I'd recommend holding off on them until you're mid-late game since quite a few of them are frankly annoying to do early since it's already hard enough to just survive. Many of these quests require combat strength or resources and are failable since they're time limited, with their clocks starting after you do the event that begins them. Once you do want to do them, I'd recommend following the wiki's quest guide, though you're try to figure it out yourself. These quests often have enslaveable women with unique portraits, so I'd recommend following the guide lest you not be able to get them.

Edit: To tack on to this, I'd HIGHLY recommend getting the maid/butler outfits from the shop and the silk underwear (men and women's) since it'll give obedience and keep loyalty over time. Obediance is slightly more important, but the luxury stuff iirc keep them being stressed and is super useful for lowering the other needs of a slave. The higher the grade the slave, the more stuff they'll want in terms of luxury. That includes better rooms (communal vs private vs your bed) and if you go to the specific slave's page, there's the option "customization" which adds other luxury stuff, but the luxury stuff in that page loses you stuff everyday (either gold or supplies)

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hi All. Haven't played this in a while... I'm a little confused with the new system... how can one get consent to have sex with the slave here? I can't seem to ask for consent. In the old way, you just had to speak to the slave to enable intimate relations, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

If it's somewhere in this thread, please point me to the right post #. Thanks!

Dastun

May 3, 2017
I'm a little confused with the new system... how can one get consent to have sex with the slave here?
Everything starts from "Interaction" now. Toggle "Meet" in the topleft corner of the interaction panel. I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone please, please, please explain to me why, why, why I cannot stop this playing this game?! :)

It's basically a MUD with a GUI, but it's just so addictive. I know it's an H-game, but I actually find myself going and doing the quests, the combat, and just exploring the available areas.

The only real critique I have about this game- is I just wish there were default images loaded for each character race- instead of having to add them yourself, but other than that- this game is actually fun. It would be nice if the Dev that did that game Stuffed handled the character pictures then they would be modified/updated automatically based off the characteristic data and would accurately reflect what each character is supposed to look like when you initially start and cross-breed.

Still, this is a great game! :)

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes