Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you try to load an autosave and compare the save code?
maybe you deleted a single character by accident...I would expect other errors in that case...but maybe the change is so minor you didn't notice it

deathgothic

May 18, 2018
More than that, if you type in a certain number for your stat say 85 you may end up a stat that is maxed at 55 or if you add traits to your slaves they may not be working.

And finally one false move and you lose all slaves and your character is set to default.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
Here's the current version. Please be aware, this release remains buggy, and as such there will be further bugfix updates. I'll update any further bugfix updates tomorrow night.

I apologize for lack of MEGA, but right now there's an issue (widespread, apparently, since it's on Reddit) when trying to upload. I'll see what I can do when the site fixes itself.

Linux:
OSX:
32 Bit:
64 Bit:

Changelog:

0.5.14a

• Fixed relationship proposal bug
  • Fixed autoattack not properly working
  • Fixed female enemies using male portraits
  • Fixed Mindblast skill

• Redone relatives screen
  • Added new tooltip for slaves and items
  • Added option to show/hide full body imags in slave tab
  • Added buttons to transfer all items from loot to backpack and from backpack to mansion
  • Hade's sprite reworked
  • Base skillpoints per level reduced to 2 from 3
  • Replaced grade icon with a new one
  • Rebalanced and animated combat
  • Every 2 levels increase character damage by 1 and health by 5
  • Game now stores separate autosaves for last 3 days
  • Magic affinity damage modifier increased from 2.5 to 4
  • Fixed some rescue encounters crashing
  • Fixed decimals showing during combat
  • Fixed the issue causing additional clicks during game start to get more starting slaves
  • Fixed deterrent potion not curing sex-crazed effect
  • Fixed some repeatable quest descriptions
  • Fixed provision and teleport stone purchase for backpacks
  • Fixed some tooltips sticking after combat
  • Fixed purchased slaves sometimes not being assigned to communal room
  • Fixed enemies not properly using some effects of their gear and some residual stats from it

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get to the intimacy menu? i can't find it in the new system. i'm not talking about interaction.

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
If you're talking about the old sexual system, it was removed some updates ago. Now there is the interaction system with three modes: meet (social), sex (with consent) and abuse (rape). It's not fully implemented/balanced yet.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
The save files are relatively straightforward to edit, just open them up and ctrl+f (or cmd+f on mac). Find the slave's name and then search for what you want to alter. It can take a bit of getting used to though, and you can't increase stats past a certain point or they get weird. I'd recommend just making the value stat_max (so for example str_max) to 7 since there's a way to increase it by 2, which would bring you to 9 which I think is the absolute max.
Thanks did what you said and worked perfectly. Also anyone know were to getdogs for the kennel or does it come with them?

Positron

Mar 7, 2018
Kennels are not implemented in the new sex system yet. Not sure if they actually help prevent escapes or not, but other than that they are useless for now. They used to come with dogs anyway for bestiality actions, without need to buy/find them separately.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Does l upgrading the laboratory do anything? i didn't see any special options.

Also, is there an advantage/disadvantage for getting for getting a horse or dog cock. Couldn't see anything except for some text changes if you get one in the lab and have sex with a slave..

Finally, when a slave have miscarriage it removes her from the game? Is this a bug?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
upgradeing the laboratory enables more options to change up your slaves and yourself
I never noticed a change in the events with different kind of cocks....but there are mentionings of Canine or equestres cock from time to time
You sure your slave didn't suffer a health loss greater than her max HP?
didn't test it yet but I suppose a slave with less than 10 HP will die from pretty much anything causing dmg to her...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Did you try to load an autosave and compare the save code?
maybe you deleted a single character by accident...I would expect other errors in that case...but maybe the change is so minor you didn't notice it
Somehow... right now everything seems to work. I've changed the "cur" and "max" to at least 10 for every single slave and they stay put like that. Also works even changing the charms, wit and such, after setting them to 100.

Though probably something changed in these recent versions because I swear that I did the same things in the past before the 0.5 and following, but none of them worked at all.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
What's the best to set your slave's stats without messing up your save or game? Also how to set a headgirl?

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Mega: | | |

0.5.14b:

Upscaled non-character enemy damage
Base character damage increased to 5 from 1
Added option to make combat animations quicker
Fixed propose intimacy bug

P.S. Can someone update the OP? Thanks a bunch.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Mega: | | |

0.5.14b:

Upscaled non-character enemy damage
Base character damage increased to 5 from 1
Added option to make combat animations quicker
Fixed propose intimacy bug

P.S. Can someone update the OP? Thanks a bunch.
I'm on it. I was waiting for a fixed version since Fitzgerald said previously that were some problem.

Updated OP

Reactions: xoxo1001 and m00k00

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me where to copy the portait and body pictures? Should it be in the mod folder? or somewhere else?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes